>east college courses

>get bitten by a giant clam
>get shot in the head
>get called an idiot all the time
>make a gas to kill evil aliens that tried to kill you
>doctor destroys it
harry had a hard life

Reminder that Bill is cute. CUTE!

Peri had awesome tits but that voice turns me right off. She actually manages to sound more nasal and whiny than a real American female.

>east college courses
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

are you still on about that?
I must have really struck a nerve with you, are you ok?

east college courses
east college courses
east college courses
east college courses
east college courses

Post Nicola's tits

>east college courses
Fuck offerino.

Bored, kiddo?

I don't get it. What was he supposed to say

>east college courses

femanon is mad because I called her fat, then made a typo and now she's trying to smoke me out of here.

You... you do realise there are no woman in here?

you

thanks for getting a trip

makes it easier to ignore me, aye?

Does anyone else suspect this new trip is Cloister throwing a hissy fit for being called out as the misogynistic piece of shit that he is?

yes I can just filter you into oblivion, bye

maybe for you I'll go back to user

yup it's cloister, you caught me!

Ooooh now you're reeeeeing you can't troll anymore. Good :^)

>suspect

You know I don't believe you, because you're an attention whore and you even admitted to it. You just want people to remember you so that's why you'll keep your trip on, you desperate faggot.

Let's dance!

I don't need to troll you, anything I post sends you into fits of rage.
I'll switch as I please
nice trip, we can get an army of bozos

>he thinks I can read what he replied

Wasn't talking to you, you cancerous fake bozo.

Window lickers.

>he replied again, expecting me to unhide his posts

>image.jpg

Whenever I feel sad about the world

>bozo was the asshole who stole Cloister's trip when he attempted to kill himself

Makes absolute sense.

All I have to do

Is remember Davros just had his eyes shut all them years

Is kill myself

And I piss myself laughing.

>another forced /who/ meme

Terrible memes, terrible trips.

Bill: What happened?

The Doctor: Change my dear, and not a moment too soon.

we go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

until the show's cancelled and S2 never

jesus christ /who/ is dead

Come at me fags

PROTECT

HIS

SMILE

/who/ should thank him for all the hard work he puts in for us.

Without him we'd be nothing.

Without him we'd be lost.

Thanks Adam.

He looks as though he's just remembered Davros just had his eyes shut all them years.

Anyone seen this? What do people think, honestly quite a terrible list...
youtube.com/watch?v=QMDizblGBic

Is Geriatric Tomb Raider gonna be in the new series?

>Geriatric Tomb Raider
Que?

River Song.

I forgot she was supposed to be an archaeologist. Do we ever see her doing any archaeology?

mostly shite
they clearly picked the classics and the big finales.
although some classics like human nature, doctor dances deserve to be there.

she shouldn't but moffat wont resist another cameo since it will be his last series

wtf? Angels take Manhattan in their top 10, but Heaven Sent isn't?

>How dare they not have the same opinions as me!

Oi. She's only 200 yrs old.

>tfw they replaced this 3.14 qt patootie semen demon flawless waifu with a nigger chav who is only marginally more attractive than Matt Lucas

I love you. I bet he doesn't even get it.

she had to go sometime
and could she be topped

even though i wanted her gone a series before

I get it m80. But whetheras Capaldi is a great actor and brought a lot of new things to the character even just through his presence, Pearl's character seems boring as fuck so am I such a bad person for wanting some eye candy and not the British version of that screaming nigress from Ghostbusters.

Good to see someone else spamming that. I got tired of it after my laptop died

I think it's quite obvious that your issue is with her race and not her character.

>"Everything ends and that's always sad, but everything begins again and that's always happy. Be happy. Remember Davros just had his eyes shut all them years. Piss yourself laughing."

God I loved the Xmas special. Great script. Also those brain monsters are genius.

The doctor hasn't given himself super powers. could've saved a lot of people.

also the time disortion thing they mentioned was a call back to angels take manhattan.

Discuss

I know she had to I just wish the new one was qt so I have something to occupy myself with during Harness and Gatiss episodes.

Like 4 times

>S8 feels like rejected simith episodes
>tfw the doctor that everybody loved and wanted was basically a more confused version of 11

apparently i found out that series 8 had the highest rankings so we did like the grumpy 12 version.

i get that its character developed but I'm not keen on the old rocker type, even if it was capaldis idea.
I'm guessing Capaldi has an older view of the series, where the Doctor's development isn't a huge deal.

When I bring up that there isn't a hook for the 12th doctor (something like the time war) some people reply with does the Doctor need one?

Wtf, I leave for a few days and they get rid of (you)?

Anyway, found the Christmas special merely OK. Capaldi's great as always, and he works surprisingly well with Nardole (probably because Lucas has dialled his performance down to something more deadpan), but I thought the "torturing Mr. Huffle" scene was a bit stupid (why does the Doctor care if it gets squeezed and makes a noise, to the point he'd give up potentially dangerous information? Why does he just accept that "it feels pain"?) and Grant's corny relationship drama could have been a smaller chunk of the story. Brain guys were neat though, happy to see them and their gross goop effects back.

(And we've got Movellans coming, apparently. Not sure if it's actually possible to tell an interesting story about Movellans, but I guess we'll find out in a few months. Hiatus nearly over!)

>a wild Purser-Hallard appears!
Everything about this is amazing.

>expecting a blank stare

>there isn't a hook
What do you mean by hook?

>And we've got Movellans coming,

Anyone else noticed there's two Dr Who threads

yes im ignoring that one

>work hard on a costume
>pay to go to a con
>wait for hours to get a picture
with an iconic SF actress
>her fucking ugly dog is placed before you by force and hides half of your costume while ruining the frame

I would be mad.

Dumb bitch, hope she dies

will Tom Baker make it to 2017?

If Capaldi croaked between seasons,how do you suppose they would handle the regeneration?

Well it's only a few days away, so probably... although the DWM "final interview" and Baker's End are a bit worrying

Stick the next Doctor in a grey wig and say he fell off an exercise bike.

I've liked the idea of having an off-screen regeneration. episode one starting off with the new doctor wandering in the previous ones' clothes. Then the mystery of what happened being discovered later on.

the annoying thing with that is unless you see the regeneration you'll get fans speculating about another secret regeneration.

Yes, but the other Baker won't.

Same with Stan Lee making all of these "final appearances" at cons.
They're preparing for the end

>If Capaldi croaked between seasons,how do you suppose they would handle the regeneration?
With wig and dodgy pre-credits sequence

>They're preparing for the end
I hope they brought flour.

How long before they start to CGI the dead Doctors for anniversary specials?

never but just because they'll never be able to afford it.

75th

So,

How come I can't link from another board?

Also, what's /who/ with you?

You have to write it like >>>/board/number