Would you date a woman from a different country?

Would you date a woman from a different country?

If so do you have a country preference?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Natural_Wonders_of_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzhhorod_Castle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Wonders_of_Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, in fact I won't date any American "woman"

My preference: Chinese > Korean > Vietnamese >>>>> SEA monkeys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white """""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>t. A Korean that wants to send the rest of us on a wild goose chase do he can have a the white women to himself

White American women are second lowest of all in my book. Only Australian abos rank lower. So yes absolutely I'd love a woman from basically any other cunt. Especially if she's black.

Personality or looks?

Most of women I dated had origins from different countries or were born in a different country, pretty much

That's pretty shameful pierre

Sure. I think Russian and Ukrainian women are stunningly beautiful.

>Would you date a woman from a different country?
I like Cobie Smulders' type of appearance, but Ukrainian girls have slightly different type of beauty. So I'm ok with the girl from OP-picture and would date a woman from a different country, kek.

Id like to date an asian or black/mixed womyn
I will avoid russian womem for my own good

I've had more relationships/sex with immigrant women than with Swedish women.

I prefer Swedish women because of ideology (muh nationalism) but current GF is an immigrant.

I am in Ukraine in late August. My Uncle was born in Dubno and I am going to visit his childhood home. I have friends in Ovruch and Odessa. What else should I see in Ukraine?

I prefer nature to cities and museums, so most of all I love Carpathians. Fucking great. But really, I can't advice you something special. Maybe only something like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Natural_Wonders_of_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzhhorod_Castle

Yes, I would.

I don't have a preference in foreign women. I prefer American women since they know they want to be in the US.

My history has shown that I tend to work better with women from ex-soviet countries that have psychological illnesses. Something about the mindset of wanting to claw your way into some level of comfort attracts me to them because they came here (or studied here) to try for a better life. I find women from western Europe have no drive.

And this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Wonders_of_Ukraine

Why are Ukrainian women so beautiful?

I've dated an Italian and a westernized Lithuanian grill.

Women are the same, no matter extraction.

We have a nice geographical site. Basically pure slavs with slight influence of sothern nationalities. Great number of green-eyed people, and green eyes have their advantages.

As long as she is Jewish. I will not betray my bloodline.

エロマンガ島の女の子

I don't care, just as long as she isn't le quirky girl like in that pic.

american women are fat and ugly

>be goy
>tfw Jewish wife

I have dated women from Brazil and Argentina but never a German woman. I don't care where a partner is from, she just has to be a) able to give me white children and b) educated.

My ancestors came from Prussia and since Prussia does not exist anymore there is no way to keep my bloodline pure Prussian blood which is a shame.

My wife is from Scotland. So yes.

Yes, russian or japanese

But girl from op-pic has very good genetics and facial features.
It can be right Jewish wife.

If the cultural barrier wasn't that big

do you understand her english? i've heard scottish englisg is hard to understand af

As long as she breathes and has a feminine dick I don't care about her origin

No problems, I lived in Scotland for 5 years before I met her. I quite enjoy their accent.

Yeah my girlfriend is Chinese

very chinky but you are right since amerifats are fat as fuck and only azn women arent that

Just make sure to raise them Jewish, teach them the traditions and history.
Then evrrythinf will be fine.

>very good genetics
Oh? And you know this how?
>It can be right Jewish wife.
She's right for me.

Reading those "Nigiri Combo Plates" names made me dumber

We're not having kids. We prefer having money and traveling instead.

Just curious, but why not Japanese women?

>NC Ecstasy
kek what

Because they are overrated and difficult.

>And you know this how?
Good thick hair, absence of nevi. But I don't know it's just a hipster glasses or some problems with eyesight.

japanese>korean>>>western europeans>>>>>north american

No interest in Indians?

>Good thick hair
It's dyed, it has split ends, and that is one of the worst haircuts ever. She has the hair of a Korean twink.
Say what you will about her hair, but being as retarded as she appears to be is what I would call bad genetics.

nah

>It's dyed, it has split ends, and that is one of the worst haircuts ever.
But it has no relation to genetics. You can just ask her to grow long hair if you like it (and if you were her boyfriend).

>You can just ask her to grow long hair
You don't have much experience with women, do you?

I've never dated a girl before so I don't know

I'll take any woman who'll have me desu

I merely live in a patriarchal country, kek.

White women or East Asian women

yes
countries with white women

POO

Yes
Italy and Poland.

That's got nothing to do with it, bud. I'm a rural Catholic, so it's not like I'm shacking up with an SJW harpy.
You can't bully your way to a happy marriage unless you're just a sadist.

I believe there's good and bad women in every country. But if I have to choose, it would be Czech or Bulgarian.

You underestimate male influence on women and power of personality.
>You can't bully
Why bully? Just ask. If she wants to please you, then she does it. She did this funny haircut for someone, why can't she do a new one for you?

this

anything that resembles a woman without a penis would do

>You underestimate male influence on women and power of personality.
No, I've just never been interested in dealing with silly, unambitious women. I can't desire someone who has no depth.

How old are you, and how many long term relationships have you been in? You seem naive.
>She did this funny haircut for someone
Why do you assume that?

Final thought: you brag about you Stronk East Yuro Man, but I always see east yuros complaining about how women there are manipulative, materialistic ball-busters. Maybe both sexes would be better served by having less of an adversarial view of the other.

Only white

>Would you date a woman from a different country?
Yes, I did
>If so do you have a country preference?
No

Yes, I would.
I prefer white British women.
Right amount of slutty and classy.

>No, I've just never been interested in dealing with silly, unambitious women.
So you know where to find attractive and intelligent women with good character and deepness. Can you name me this place?
>How old are you, and how many long term relationships have you been in?
28 / 5-6 in total.
>Why do you assume that?
From my experience. I never asked my girls to grow long hair (because I like short or medium length hair), but some other things they did? kek.
>manipulative, materialistic ball-busters
Yep, especially >25 year old, but girls of OP-pic age are still sweet and naive. Mainly.

>how many long term relationships have you been in?
Oh, I reread it. One was almost 2 years, other were shorter.

>tfw into brown people

I can't help it

I would date an Estonian or German... but not slavic russians (people who are Finnic are okay) nor sw*des.

i'd date only asian women. especially the finnish ones.

>So you know where to find attractive and intelligent women with good character and deepness. Can you name me this place?
I met my wife on okCupid. I wasn't on there looking for hookups, though. We matched over many common interests, and it developed from there. Our relationship is traditional, but healthy.
>I never asked my girls to grow long hair (because I like short or medium length hair), but some other things they did?
Yeah, that's not the same. Anyone with a fraction of tact can get a good girl to take it in the pooper and let you nut on her forehead. Women are weird about hair and clothing.

>I always see east yuros complaining about how women there are manipulative, materialistic ball-busters. Maybe both sexes would be better served by having less of an adversarial view of the other.
Checked but you know jack shit. It's a natural response to the environment and applies to everything not just women. Your rose tinted glasses prohibit you from grasping actual reality to a large degree hence the ignorant burger memes. We go too much in the other direction, overdose on redpills and become bitter shells of human beings.
In the end I'd argue we tend to have a better appreciation of female nature. But I agree it can be a self fulfilling prophecy. Growing up in such scarcity tilts your worldview in this regard and most people never achieve any kind of balance.

>Yep, especially >25 year old
Why would you ever date >25 slav women, you know they age like absolute shit. One of the few benefits of living in those shitholes is having somewhat of an excess of young hot women no matter your age. In Ukraine this is definitely the case a lot more than in other places.

>you know they age like absolute shit
Not always, depends on genetics and living conditions. Katheryn Winnick is Ukrainian and she is almost 40 year old.

I've seen a few that are the exception. I'd either go with a Bulgarian (still have family that refused to leave post communism), or a Persian Jewish qti3

depends on the citizenship I could potentially get because fuck this place

Why is everything on this board discussed in terms of groups?
I should have said this
>Maybe you, ukrainianon, and the women you date would be better served by having less of an adversarial view of each other.
I can only speak to what's worked for me.

Don't backpedal now you fucking cuck. You were generalizing, and you were actually onto something.
>Why is everything on this board discussed in terms of groups?
You're literally on fucking Sup Forums you retard, flags are here for a reason.

>muh few anecdotes
I agree it's mostly due to external circumstances, but I do believe there's some genetical component to it. Even the few girls I know to have balanced lifestyles still look like their faces are starting to melt around 30.

>You're literally on fucking Sup Forums you retard
But we're not on /r9k/, you dork.

I'm sorry that I'm not going to try to match your shitposting and ebin bantz. Maybe, if you made a coherent point, I'd have something different to say.

I didn't know you guys were papist

I already do.
Would not do it again - maybe away from other Germanics.

I would date any woman from any country so long as she is somewhat attractive and there is some chemistry between us. But for me European women would be top on my 'priority' list since we have a lot in common. Order of 'preference' is:

European>>>>>>>>Asian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>African

In terms of marriage though I would only marry a European woman. I don't really have a specific preference for European women but if I HAD to make one I would say it's:

Irish > German/Scandinavian > French > English > Polish/Any other Eastern European.

Obviously basing a relationship solely out of where a person is from is sort of retarded but that's what the OP asked so, there you go

I'd love to date an asian but i know they wont go for a brown spic like me

fuck you man

I'd like to date Belarusian woman to make cute lolis like this youtube.com/watch?v=hh5yL-UWyDg

Of course i would

I'd really want to date a woman from any first world country (even if the woman is incredibly ugly)

Ofcourse yes!
But i am Asian guy.
How do i hook up white girl???

I am dating a bongfemme.

t. the town yank

Yea I have only had sex with woman from different countries.

I date more foreign than british girls, slavs please.

Chinks can stay in the bin.