How come Japanese women are obsessed with being cute and feminine while western women are obsessed with being as...

How come Japanese women are obsessed with being cute and feminine while western women are obsessed with being as disgusting as possible?

because japanese women aren't inundated with western media. they also have a slightly higher average IQ meaning less stupid people doing stupid shit.

And you're never getting neither, so why do you care

what?

western woman is best

Epic

Japan is a more superficial culture. Superficiality is EXPECTED, and is a virtue.

Western women are plenty feminine, they are just inundated with confused media messages and entirely unprepared for the reality of everyone feeding them dick.

Which is why, any of you with sisters should have realized around age 12 or so, girls started cutting their doll's hair off and shit and started getting all dark and shit.

There's no Jews in Japanese media

Japanese women are disgusting, hairy and none of em has strait teeth, worse than britbong.
>t. somone who lived there for two years

they're also as degenerate if not more then western women.

Okay.
I was looking for an info picture that someone posted on here, not too long ago.

It was going on about avoiding women with certain qualities, I can't remember them all - so here's the ones that I do remember.
1.Bisexual women 2. Women who are into guy like things 3. Women who are into rock/guitar.

Does ANYONE have this info picture??

>Be Japanese
>Commit suicide from overwork

My gf is cute and feminine, sucks for you I guess.

What, you think you have even a slightest chance of getting japanese wife? Weeaboos are really delusional

protip: more you want japanese wife, chances of you being a pathetic fat fuck rises

Whats wrong with rock?
Would you prefer rap?

Traditionalism
Men act like men, women act like women.

We're in the presence of an expert, boys.

Like I said....it's not ME.
It's what was stated in the info picture.

Understand?

Nice trips.

>Dat image

shitposting is shitposting no matter how hard you shitpost.

so you didn't deny that you want a japanese wife
might as well kill yourself now because you're in for a lonely life

>western whores

Sayumi is shit, one of the worst members of MM from generations 1 - 6