¿Why aren't there more movies about having loyalty to your own race?

¿Why aren't there more movies about having loyalty to your own race?

Because racism is immoral unless you're a nigger, a spic, or a slant

¿Why aren't there more movies about having loyalty to your own eye color?

¿Why aren't there more movies about having loyalty to your own hereditary diseases?

¿Why aren't there more movies about having loyalty to your own hairiness?

rly makes u think

Why would you be loyal to something you had no saying in?

It's a slave mentality.

Sparky Sin Claire

I'm a spic and don't like mexican movies.

What really makes me think is how people are deathly afraid of white people uniting.

>white people
>uniting
We barely had peace in Europe for 70 years or so.

daisy sparks

I don't care one way or the other honestly. Pushing racial unity or racemixing is retarded.

>¿

Literally the first thing you mexicans do is denounce your heritage and delude yourselves into thinking you're white

>¿
go back to taringa.

This. I wish we could collectively leave the issue alone as a species and just move on to more important shit. This will be one of the most embarrassing times in history if we even make it far enough to look back

You know why.

This, because Jews run Hollywood

>¿
BUILD WALL

>GENES DON'T MATTER NOTHING MATTERS GEORGE CARLIN TOLD ME SO XDDDD

スイサイダルな白豚が馬鹿ではないか

Could antifa faggots be any more retarded.

¿Why aren't there more movies about having loyalty to your capo?

"Race does not exist but mine is oppressed"
- every non-white person

؟ What did she mean by this ؟

This will be an embarrassing time in history because it will be the time when whites decided to commit collective suicide.

Throughout history, nothing but war and strife have resulted from multiculturalism. You simply cannot have a democratic society with all different ethnic groups because they just end up dividing along their own ethnic lines and competing for resources. It failed in Lebanon. It failed in Egypt. It failed in Yugoslavia. It failed in the Ottoman Empire. It failed in the Roman Empire. It failed in South Africa.

And people like you are at least more reasonable than the hardcore multi-cult fanatics who want to flood countries via open borders. But its naive to think that we are above history and can just ignore race and pretend that these differences don't lead to tensions and problems. It's not just "something we need to overcome". That's no different than when communists brush off all the reasons why human nature prevents communism from working and then they say "well, I guess that's just something to overcome."

>not reporting Sup Forums shit on sight

Loylety*

I am living in a derelict 3rd world shithole and this whole deal is just funny. I don't know why you're strawmanning so much. I'm not claiming to be opressed and that white people should be persecuted for crimes of their fathers, nor do I believe that "niggers should hang" and that "day of the rope can't come soon enough". The entire racebait shit, "racial purity" people and multikulti people is just 1st world people making problems up because they are too fucking bored of their cushy office jobs and feel like they need to belong to a bigger cause.

Is she related to Malin?

>it's a american mongrels pretend they're white episode

Fuck, i saved this gif a long time ago, lost it somehow, can somebody help me out?

Why have loyalty to your own family?

>it's a guy who has achieved nothing worthy in his life wasting his life away on an anime imageboard pretending that he's saving the world by shitposting about how he needs to save his race episode

Because that's how life works. People are psychologically hardwired to prefer their in-group. And you can pretend to be a special snowflake who's above race, but the fact of the matter is that people as a whole are not like that.

There have even been studies done (look up Bowling Alone) that demonstrate that more ethnic diversity leads to lower social capital. People being more unfriendly, having fewer friends, lower trust, more unhappy, etc.

>People being more unfriendly, having fewer friends, lower trust, more unhappy, etc.

I had no idea Japan was ethnically diverse

Do you not know who baka gaijins are treated in Nipland?

because "race" is a flawed conceit, a social construct that serves no biological purpose.

>*tips fedora*

Race is a biological construct though

So are some illnesses but you don't see people calling for polydactyl purity do you?

>race is a social construct

There are plenty of movies about having loyalty to your own race though

Filmmakes from Mario Van Peebles to Spike Lee to Steve McQueen have made popular, critically-acclaimed material about the importance of upholding the mutual interests of people you share an ethnicity with against the predations of racial outsiders.

What we universally consider to be attractive traits are psychologically imprinted because what we find attractive is highly correlated with being in good health and good genetic stock, meaning the offspring have a better chance at success themselves.

So yes, you subconsciously DO call for purity in terms of physical health. There's a reason you don't find lepers attractive.

breed away, Sup Forums

>people were racist towards our ancestors
>this gives us license to be racist assholes to everyone else, forever
Are black people a meme?