Anyone else embarrassed by their language relatives?

Hungary, yes.

First you have those braindead Finns with certified autism - benis :DD ::DDD, then some noname Baltic country next to Shithuania and Scatvia. Oh and a couple of savages living in the Russian forests.
Actually, wait, never mind, that's true for Estonians and Finns too, let me be more specific: Savages near the Ural mountains.
There.

HUPIKEK TÖRPIKEK :D:D:D:DD
TÖPÖRÖDÖTT TÖRPÖRDÖGÖK :D:D::D

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD BENIS IN BAGINA

I thought hungarians were denying the finno ugric connection and still thought they were sumerianz and shit

THEY'RE JUST GYPPOS :DDDD

See? This is why we can't have nice things.

Some still do, but most of us have accepted it. Doesn't mean we can't be butthurt about it.

Vittu perkele buzizsidó :DDD

magyar cigany

>Sup Forums is the accurate representation of the country and it's citizens
I'm so sorry you had to see this

Yeah sure, some balkanite shithole full of slavs that talk the language of their conquerors.

You're not related to us. If hungarians had any pride left they'd speak some slavic language or switch to german.

But please banter me again when you live in a country that is not infested with gypsies and poor politics.

yes

Gott strafe England!

First non-mongol flag ITT

NUKE GERMANY

Sounds like one big happy khanate desu

what about turks?

But isn't Hungary the worst and poorest of the Finnic speaking countries?

I wish Magyars never happened or raped Pannonia until they were all slant eyed like them

Both would be preferable to the modern Slavs larping as Turkish Sumerians

no, but my language relatives are ashamed of me

There there... Danish isnt THAT ugly

they're ugric not finnic the same way pajeets are indo not european
finnic and ugrian are 2 different branch which are as distant as english and hindi from each other

Finns need more race mixing.

No because no one gives a shit about your linguistic relatives outside of a bunch of sad virgins on Sup Forums.