Do we like Sherlock Holmes?

Do we like Sherlock Holmes?
specifically the Grenada series from the 80s with that Jeremy Brett

100% yes

God tier kino desu

He was really cute until near the last season when he started to look like voldemort
dude smoked 60 cigarettes a day

This is the only screen Holmes. Everything else is trash

Brett > Rathbone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cumberbatch

Without a Clue is one of my favorite comedy movies.

i'm a high functioning sociopath you twit

>tfw the valley of fear is your favorite book and they never adapted it to screen
Makes sense. It's too complicated, a two part movie? Separating the first half with Holmes and the second half in America without any Holmes?

Nah, you're just a cunt.

We sure do

Dat feel when you will never have that much tweed
Good stuff

THE BEST

I love the Grenada Holmes series. Probably seen every episode 5 separate times. The Musgrave Ritual in particular is one worth watching

Is that the one where they measure the tree or shadow or something? to find a buried treasure on someone elses property
i've only seen the series once, years ago, can't bring myself to watch it again quite yet

Yeah that's the one. The story itself is good, and in general the atmosphere of the show is always great, but in that episode I found it to be fucking great. The music, the actors, location, everything! Well worth a watch when you're cozied up at night

There was a really awesome section of Granada Studios that was themed around the series. I think I remember them saying they used the exterior bits but can't be sure.

Unfortunately the place has been shut down for a while now.

But which Watson was better?

I do not mind the replacement at all
but I do prefer the first for seeing him first, it's "his" watson in my mind
the second is more impartial, and it's weird to see holmes that emotional over a replacement watson. we know he changed. it's just weird

Half decent photo from an old park guide.

>thst part of the four napoleons where inspector lestrade makes holmes cry