Assault Weapons Pre-ban

kikebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/1699149693635714/

Are you going to get an AR-15?
Or are you still secretly a liberal at heart?

Eurofags: Would you if you could?
Canucks: (need not apply ITT)
Aussies: WHOOPTIE DO

>Need not apply
Fuck you too bud. I hope the AR15 is untouched by new laws. Don't give them an inch.

Guns should be made illegal (especially in Canada).

Leaf this board and never return! Out ghast crone!

>Are you going to get an AR-15?

I already have two and don't see the need for another

Although I did buy about 30 pmags about 2 months ago to sell off for profit in case of a gun scare

Went out and bought one today. It'll go nice with my Mossberg 500 and 1911.

For no other reason besides the shallow "want something different" I'd probably get anything BUT an AR-15 if I was American. Handguns are more appealing but for a rifle maybe a G36 or something.

Are FN SCARs meme guns

I don't have money to make a purchase. I'd probably buy an 80% lower from PSA though if I was certain of an impending ban.

FN SCARS are one of the best rifles you can own if you have the money. The meme comes from the shilling, not the gun.

>if I was American
>implying you're not a weeb who can't speak Japanese beyond "私はアメリカです"
Oh you!

Way ahead of you user

I already have a few. I also have two ar10s which is a much more powerful rifle. Who knows though i have some extra money ao i might buy a few more guns

Like 100% of Sup Forums Japanese flag posters I'm not Japanese, but not sure why you think USA is the only country I could come from.

Yes

Give visa

>I'm not Japanese
Didn't need to read further
やっぱりアメリカ人のやつだ

I bought 6 ar-15's last year. All still factory condition.

Flippin them shits for triple what I paid. Priceless.

I don't fucking understand how this particular shooting has led to people actually thinking there will be an AR-15 ban...

I mean, the fucking guy didn't even use an AR-15!!

Got two, and a lower

Yes he did. He used some AR-15 chambered in .300 Memeout

Wait, the fucker really used .300 Blackout???

Hahah wow. Didn't know that.

K.

Thought it was an MCX

Yep. Literally memeing meme rounds into obscurity.

"Can't sell that stuff 'ere, dat muzzie killed gays wit it 'n now it's banned!"

I can see it now. It's going to reach 30-06 prices.

AK ALL DAY.
I'd like an AR , but they look so cringey since everyone tacticools them out.
You need nothing more than the weapon , decent capacity magazines , a red dot , possibly a foregrip.

If you're in America, there's no excuse to not own an AR, or any gun that uses 5.56/.223. It's THE most common gun in this country, you're more likely for find ammo, parts, accessories, etc, for it than you will x39 and all parts for an AK

The smart thing to do is buy up 30 round Magpuls. Lots of them. Don't think that a 30 round ban won't be included in Hillary's AWB. It was in her husband's. You can make bank off selling pre-ban 30 rounders.

who is this semen demon?

I'm too poor lol.

>Canucks: (need not apply ITT)

True, I'm thinking about a CQA or a DA556

Seriously. I'm betting people are already buying the shit out of it because of this.

Bummer because I was looking to start another AR build. Bet prices already skyrocketed, and scarce availability.

Since I'm stuck in a shitty state for guns, I might just go the 80% route and avoid registration.

and I can't even have a 9mm pistol

>bet prices skyrockeyed
>already did.

Christ user. Where the fuck were you monday/tuesday?

Ammo suppliers are backordered for atleast 3 weeks now.

You are a Jap I recommend the P90.

>Are you going to get an AR-15?
Nope. If I was going to buy a new rifle I'd get a stainless steel mini-14.