Thank god there's no Spawn reboot. They'd probably make him black too

Thank god there's no Spawn reboot. They'd probably make him black too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yPN3CHUxYtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice one op. You didn't ruse me tho.

its in the works right now, retard

Idris Elba

Spawn is a shit character with an unimaginative world and a mildly interesting supporting cast.

Shit should never be adapted into anything, ever.

>that's the reason why op is a retard

I agree with this. McFarlane is a good artist but a terrible storyteller

hehehheheheheheheheheh

>waaaah waaaah waaaaah
Quit crying you pussy. Could easily make a great movie.

it's been "in the works" for years, meaning it's not fucking happening ever

>i like heavy metal and wear a spiked bracelet to high school
get fucked with your terrible fanfiction-tier bullcrap

>LE EDGY WAAAAAAAAH LE CRINGE WAAAAAAAAAAH

If you're going to.start spamming this meme. Add blade to it as well.

>my spawn comic books will be worth a fortune one day i swear mom
>wearing eyeliner doesn't make me gay!

Yeah I used to love Spawn until the liberals informed me that in order to like a character, they have to be the same race and gender as myself.

Now I can't like Spawn because he doesn't represent me, and that's the only point of our stories.

Thanks, Liberals.

cast him

Yeah, I used to love him too. But then conservatives informed the that niggers are subhuman and I shouldn't like them and anyone who puts niggers in their comics are most likely Jews with evil agendas.

CGI with Danny DeVito as VA

but he is actually bla...oh i see what you did there.

imagine the shitstorm if they make simons white

What if they make him genderless (I don't know the correct tumblr feminazi terminalogy for that) because there are no genders in hell or something? Imagine the shitstorm here.

Yeah but that didn't actually happen. Your libtard masters told you it did, though, so you believed it.

Because you are stupid.

It's been years since I read any of the Spawn comics, but didn't his wife move, after Simmons was originally killed, on to be with some white guy who was previously his friend?

That just couldn't happen nowadays.

Zack Snyder should make a Spawn movie. It would be hollow shit that looks great, just like God meant it.
Blade already has his ice-skating uphill meme.

Only way we'd have gotten a spawn remake is if he was actually a white man, then the liberals could be progressive and make him black

the joke

your head

Too old. Simmons was a soldier in his prime.

No in the comics Terry was black. In the movie he was white.

Ah, I mixed up the two. Thanks for correcting me.

that did not happen also even if it had happen spawn people know was a mercenary who gave his soul to the devil and keeps on killing even once he comes back to life. even in an ultra conservative prism you can like this story the same why people like coming of age stories about punks, liberal prism gives you none of that
ryan reynolds

geg

this is from sept. its actually happening
youtu.be/yPN3CHUxYtI

At least the movie fixed that. Who would believe a beautiful Black woman wouldn't jump on the BWC and make mixed babies as soon as she was free?

SPAWN IS ARYAN MASTER RACE

Wandaaaaaaaaa.....

I'd put a collar on that.