I'm drunk and feeling rather militant...

I'm drunk and feeling rather militant, and I want to trigger the fat yeast-infected swamp of obese femicunt redditurds honking about the board with their immense sweaty chafed thighs and fat bloated greasy fingers.

Please post your best right-wing militia death squad Antifa-beating videos. Torches and swastikas are always encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeG-KcDFzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=PuY7OzqdCwc
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=B-8VgksGlpw
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GSkv7RRh5AY
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=tDH_UWn-pEs
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM
youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9V4GQA8kbY
youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk
youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk
youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg
youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pzdqzlx0E
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk
youtube.com/watch?v=clrBgp0kz1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ybPS8oLISws
youtube.com/watch?v=aXrL4f1Dfi0
youtube.com/watch?v=BTPKrI66OfE
youtube.com/watch?v=XB5opmSEV7c
youtube.com/watch?v=P-3pG5RM0ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwe5CT05esg
youtube.com/watch?v=It91-aLAwqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ekiuI9xXk_c
dailymotion.com/video/xayt88_30-fafs-vs-100-antifas-fight-baston_news
dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news
ibtimes.co.uk/femen-putin-victor-svyatski-protest-494567
youtube.com/watch?v=_BCHnlytHBw
youtube.com/watch?v=PuzcR-Shf3A
youtube.com/watch?v=7UHotFcfeGU
youtube.com/watch?v=nNIA_PuP3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=-yWNoQI1IJU
youtu.be/lHWt9VlfdXU
youtube.com/watch?v=kl9bgIgHSbo
youtube.com/watch?v=vAVUVodZDRI
youtube.com/watch?v=N3a-GA4H8Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8MKQ9le0I
liveleak.com/view?i=6ee_1454253291
liveleak.com/view?i=aaf_1454192803
youtube.com/watch?v=BTKUp8QbNZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7gqcU5UpBQs
youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE
youtube.com/watch?v=cXG6jR1zGsw
youtube.com/watch?v=do0F0_D8JQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv8Uav-uULE
youtube.com/watch?v=r0nW0rf20vs
youtube.com/watch?v=OI2idXHLuAA
youtube.com/watch?v=frbGMKynRXw
youtube.com/watch?v=5_rbe0EGYfw
youtube.com/watch?v=FmxnkMD2QWk
youtube.com/watch?v=JnvUiYDyIj0
liveleak.com/view?i=790_1444595704
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks
youtube.com/watch?v=-ik4N_jF04c
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4
youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE
youtube.com/watch?v=QHMPpMTiKYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=NeG-KcDFzs4

Now go out and bring mayhem to your streets!

The fire rises, brother!
youtube.com/watch?v=PuY7OzqdCwc

The fuck did they do to him, fill his head with yeast and stick him in the oven?

>Nazis watch out!

Jesus. Story?

what film?

antifa getting their ass kicked vol 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=B-8VgksGlpw
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GSkv7RRh5AY
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=tDH_UWn-pEs
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM
youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk
youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk
youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg
youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pzdqzlx0E
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk
youtube.com/watch?v=clrBgp0kz1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ybPS8oLISws
youtube.com/watch?v=aXrL4f1Dfi0
youtube.com/watch?v=BTPKrI66OfE
youtube.com/watch?v=XB5opmSEV7c
youtube.com/watch?v=P-3pG5RM0ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwe5CT05esg
youtube.com/watch?v=It91-aLAwqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ekiuI9xXk_c
dailymotion.com/video/xayt88_30-fafs-vs-100-antifas-fight-baston_news
dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news

ibtimes.co.uk/femen-putin-victor-svyatski-protest-494567

Lol at the headline...

>Putin in Ukraine: Femen Activist Victor Svyatski Gets 'Warning Beating'

>Its Putins fault!

Ukie propaganda is best propaganda.

antifa getting their ass kicked vol 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=_BCHnlytHBw
youtube.com/watch?v=PuzcR-Shf3A
youtube.com/watch?v=7UHotFcfeGU
youtube.com/watch?v=nNIA_PuP3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=-yWNoQI1IJU
youtu.be/lHWt9VlfdXU
youtube.com/watch?v=kl9bgIgHSbo
youtube.com/watch?v=N3a-GA4H8Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8MKQ9le0I
liveleak.com/view?i=6ee_1454253291
liveleak.com/view?i=aaf_1454192803
youtube.com/watch?v=BTKUp8QbNZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7gqcU5UpBQs
youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE
youtube.com/watch?v=cXG6jR1zGsw
youtube.com/watch?v=do0F0_D8JQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv8Uav-uULE
youtube.com/watch?v=r0nW0rf20vs
youtube.com/watch?v=OI2idXHLuAA
youtube.com/watch?v=frbGMKynRXw
youtube.com/watch?v=5_rbe0EGYfw
youtube.com/watch?v=FmxnkMD2QWk
youtube.com/watch?v=JnvUiYDyIj0
liveleak.com/view?i=790_1444595704

>him sleepy.jpg

LMFAO at your life. You're fucking PATHETIC. You're drinking alone on a Saturday night, watching fucking YOUTUBE VIDEOS so you can feel manly.

LMFAO. Yeah, that pretty much sums up you pathetic, failed normalfag wannabe "crusaders". Literally only strong in your FANTASIES.

You do realise, western youth is OVERWHELMINGLY liberal and left wing, right? While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE.

You're a bunch of 18 year old white BOYS. You sit there autistically typing "DOOOOZ VULT" and TALKING about crusades. LMFAO at thinking you'd even stand a CHANCE against MILLIONS OF BRAVE JIHADIS LITERALLY WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR RELIGION.

Quite sure Carandiru (2003).

I want to beat every single one of them, why are russians so fucking braindead? the SS literally considered the russian people SUBHUMAN and wanted to kill them all, this is like a jewish person waving the nazi flag

Off to the most liberal university in the UK. Active antics in the Uni and reported 1000 in the city. Can't wait to become part of the movement to purge their heresy

thx mate.

they are both cancerous

Don't underestimate posters on Sup Forums.
Lest we forget the hero who went to take on Bin Laden with a claymore and small amount of hashish

I feel like I missed out on the great college experience because I studied chemistry and never got to beat a leftard into a coma. We don't have Antifa scum to kill in this country, unfortunately. Maybe I should have studied abroad.

>MILLIONS OF BRAVE JIHADIS LITERALLY WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR RELIGION.
Willing or not, they will die.

Don't be upset we all hate you, we'll get you shackled back up in no time.

THIS

whoa chill out man

>REEE Nazi REEEEEEEE *cough, wheeeeeze*
>*queefs yeastball*
>SH-SHIT LORD!!!!

I wish I could have witnessed those last moments when Jo Cox is rushed to the hospital bleeding to death. When she layed her hand on her wounds and witnessed with her own eyes those precious stains of blood. The blood of her ancestors, her forefathers, infused with the spirit of kings and warriors of ages past. The blood that she betrayed and denied her whole life. The blood she worked to pollute and eliminate from the world, from our blessed soil, from Europa.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks
youtube.com/watch?v=-ik4N_jF04c
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4

These fucking digits. Kek is with you, sir

What the literal fuck is wrong with you guys? Why are you so violent and angry? It's almost as if the political ideology you follow promotes violence and hate! Really makes you think about where your values are!

I feel sorry for her husband and kids, losing a mother or a wife must be an insanely shit thing regardless of their political standing.

Still, as the saying goes, "play a stupid game, win stupid prizes", and leftism is the stupidest game of all.

>we'll get you shackled back up in no time.
LMFAO. Riiiight, okay stormfag, is that why so far you've literally done NOTHING?

Yeah, I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Muslims who are so dedicated that they're WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.And hell, that would be if you fags even had the balls to fight in the FIRST place.

Lmfao. I love mocking and humiliating stormfags so much, just because the thing is that LITERALLY EVERYTHING I'M SAYING IS TRUE. I know that here on Sup Forums morons like you outnumber me, but in REAL LIFE, as in the place that ACTUALLY FUCKING MATTERS, literally NOBODY gives a fuck about "nationalism". Nobody normal or younger than 90 anyway.

You've NEVER done ANYTHING. You can't even ADMIT your views in public, LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. You'll NEVER have the "pure white wife" your pathetic incel mind dreams of so much, you'll NEVER have a "white homeland", because literally almost ALL western youth (i.e. the fucking FUTURE) fucking LAUGH at wannabe "crusaders" like you. A fucking JOKE. The Mujahideen are actually dedicated to their cause, whereas you LITERALLY JUST POST ON FUCKING Sup Forums.

Blame the Left. They turned normal suburban white kids into blood-crazed sociopaths. I guess trying to genocide us was a bad idea :)

>4 paragraph reply
I thought this was bait, I was wrong it appears

Whatever my man

We come in peace. #NotAllPol.

I feel sorrier for the husbands murdered by Muslims and the children raped by Pakis.

>Live in CA
>Always known it was a liberal hellhole
>Suddenly, out of nowhwre, Antifa growing like roaches
>Anarchist punks everywhere in SF, Oakland, and are starting to seethe further east into the burbs
>Not even Peckerwoods seem to give a fuck, because all they care about is selling heroin.
>Notice everyone's also a HUGE worshipper of Satan and Molech
>Hedonism, feminism, LGBT bullshit, anarchists, Antifa, hipsters getting worse and worse
>On the verge of fighting back

I wish Anti-Antifa were here. I swear to god.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

We are a board of peace, Ave Maria.

Too bad, when they die for Allah, it turns out that they have learned nothing in their most recent life. They will reincarnate perhaps as a dog or another african booty scratcher born in poverty.

>They turned normal suburban white kids into blood-crazed sociopaths
LMFAO.

Holy fucking shit, I actually cringed.

If you're so fucking "blood-crazed", why are you AFRAID TO FUCKING LEAVE YOUR HOUSE?

If you're such a sociopath, how come you have a "oneitis" who you spend EVERY FUCKING NIGHT DREAMING ABOUT while she IGNORES you?

Why have you NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN YOUR LIFE?

OH WAIT! It's because you're a fucking PATHETIC, SOCIALLY ANXIOUS, incel CORPSE who is LITERALLY DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM. You literally need to take MEDICINE because your parents and society think that you're weird to the point of fucking ILLNESS. LMFAO.

You don't do ANYTHING. You've NEVER done anything. You never WILL do anything. You'll just get angry, continue to lift weights by yourself, and post on Sup Forums. That's all you CAN do. You're a JOKE.

Who's got the video of the guy yelling " the Nazis are coming!"

Peace be on you, faggot, nobody here condones violence.

It's all satire, of course.

Nobody here actually wants to be in a right wing death squad.

This is a board of peace.

What kind of sick, patriotic person would actually want to throw leftists out of helicopters?

Cali has Antifa, what the fuck hahaha
What "fascism" are they fighting amidst the most hellhole shit leftist state in the Union?

This is why I maintain they are a fucking meme. They exist so weak beta fags in areas with zero problems can feel tough. All of Antifa is filled exactly with that kid who used to sit in the back of the class and eat glue. They don't exist outside far-left shithole territories because they wouldn't feel "safe" to show themselves, otherwise.

Tell them the mandatory draft selection is the Patriarchy legislating control over their bodies, that the whole thing is an attempt to remove freedom from women and literally use them as tools to be disposed of.

Off you go.

and you're getting triggered by him.

Its even worse because you actually think you're superior somehow despite doing the exact same thing.

>immense sweaty chafed thighs and fat bloated greasy fingers

Based Ahmed, egging us all on to go full Breivik.

I respect your call for action, those refugee centers need to be torched.

They'll never learn :^)

Yes. The place is crawling with crust punk Antifa drones.

Those recent riots in Oakland after the Trayvon shit? Antifa threw the first brick or bottle.

Trump protests? Antifa is there

That false flag KKK rally in San Jose or wherever? Antifa was there.

Those microbrew tap houses playing death metal and hardcore? Antifa hang out there.

Those gothic burlesque clubs in San Francisco? Antifa hangs out there.

Those beer bars in Oakland? Antifa hangs out there.

And now they're moving into the working class (Not ghetto, though) cities further into the East Bay. However, those are usually just young recruits in those areas.

>NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN YOUR LIFE?
you keep repeating this. makes me think you are Brit police troll.

you have no idea the records of people here, what have and haven't done. You're a fat, bloated paki so despised by even "your own" that you need to come here for a reaction.

And people here are pathetic? You wouldn't last a minute.

I used to be a staunch Brexiter till i stumbled across this thread - I think I will join Antifa to fight against the brutish behaviour witnessed in this thread

The sheer evil and profanity that you type out upon this website for all to read is beyond comprehension, it putrifies my soul to even have to glance upon such malevolence.
You're all so angry and filled with hatred, driven to becoming monsters by this ideology you so fervently adhere to whilst baying and shrieking for the deaths of others.
I bet you wouldnt want it to happen to you - you sick fucks.

wew lad

You're funny

All violence is justified against Brexit and Trump supporters because they are evil contemporary nazi equivalents. When you fight them, you are participating in the battle of good vs evil.

You're a retard, there's more of us then them in our countries. They could realistically be removed tomorrow

t. weak beta with Christ-complex

That's how I expected a vox writer to look like in real life. Pouring a goddamn bucket of grease and cum into his hair every morning after rolling out of the computer chair after beating off to boy love support forums all night.

Why are you leftists so angry that there are white people who wish to remain an ethno-cultural majority in their own countries and societies?

youtube.com/watch?v=yMend9XVjqE

Very sad. As Trump says: "My people didn't start this. We didn't want to have it."

Leftist race traitors openly declare their goal is the elimination of white majorities in our cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHMPpMTiKYQ

You're welcome.

All your talk of "dedication" is worth absolutely nothing.

In every single war we have fought against people who share your ideology in the modern age, we have utterly annihilated your kind every single time.

We mourn over the loss of a few thousand while our morning news reports tell us that 1 million Iraqis have died as a result of the war and I don't give a fuck. If anything serious ever goes down you'll get absolutely btfo I know that much.

You have accepted an ideology that is retarded from the top down, there's no redeeming it, unless you renounce Islam you deserve death and if trends continue the way they are going I'd give it about 20 years until Muslims will be working in labor camps and/or forcefully deported in huge numbers all across western countries.

If Islamic countries then try and do anything in response it will start to look like something a little short of a war on Islam as an ideology as a whole and again, you'd get annihilated just like every other time Muslims try starting shit these days.

Dude where, I'm a califag and I'd love a good fight with these faggots.

>grow up on the poor side, son of legal immigrants
>dad teaches me to be a proud American
>that the only thing he really brought from his country was his work ethic and tasty food
>ended up fighting mexishits my whole life because of this, getting called a traitor
>join Muhreens, patriotism explodes, get sent to middle east, hate for hajis and savages explode
>know Sup Forums and the alt-right probably won't like me for being brown but I care about the US more than how I'm percieved by other "patriots"

I'm about to get out and Im itching for a fight, fuck these antifa bitches

we need more good people like you, I'm also mexican-american. But I love America more than anything. I've beat up so many mexican faggots I've lost count.

>>know Sup Forums and the alt-right probably won't like me for being brown
This is such a bad meme and is literally invented by fucking Jews and fucking libs to drive you away from the camp and light of civilization.

Ever heard the pejorative "acting white"? Like how "acting white" is somehow a bad thing?

"Acting white" just means you're a civilized human being. If you act white, then you're one of us. End of discussion. Even the edgiest edge lord on Sup Forums doesn't knee-jerk hate based on skin color. We wish you were ALL civilized. Then nobody would give a shit about mass-migration.

Same thing with the Muslims. If Muslims were like Buddhists, would anyone give a shit? Absolutely not.

They're in the Bay Area.

I wish there were antifa in Nashville, I want to fuck with them

LMFAO. You mean the war against Saddam Hussein's secular, nationalist country?

Ahahaha. I love how zionist pawns are so fucking stupid that they literally DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE VOLUNTARILY DYING FOR.

LMFAO.

Also, who the fuck is "we"?! The proud pawns of Israel? LMFAO. Absolutely pathetic. The British and American dogs got EMBARRASSED by the brave Mujahideen of Iraq. They sent you running like cowards and you're still afraid to return, achieving NONE of what you wanted other than overthrowing a nationalist, secular leader, which led to a MORE Islamic country LMFAO. Pathetic dog.

By the way, I don't care about Iraqi casualties either, because they are in heaven. British dogs are in hell. Plus, we are LITERALLY TAKING OVER YOUR CITIES just by BREEDING. Lmfao. While you "study hard" and read fucking self help books (LMFAO), I'll continue to ACTUALLY FUCKING HAVE CHILDREN, as your genetic line dies out because white women hate you so much that they literally REJECT YOUR GENES.And you STILL white knight for them. LMFAO.

All action starts with a thought.

Is your life so boring, that you have to LARP as a sand nigger mudslime on a saturday night, bong?

You're only making an active attempt to outbreed us because you can't fight us traditionally. This is proven further if we just observe that 90% of casualties on British soldiers were inflicted by IEDs, your warriors are pussies, they can't fight in the open against ours so you try to subvert us. We're catching on, and the later we leave it the uglier it's going to get for you when western society ultimately rejects Islam as an acceptable ideology if it doesn't reform to our standards.

They don't have to LARP it at this point

The state of that cunt

Not even a white knight feminist will lose his wizard hat with those looks.

He's repulsive. I pity his mother, having to hold back the vomit every time she sees her son.

he has a face that could strip paint with its ugliness

>Matthews is the son of Jim Matthews, creator of Fetch.

His dad sorted him out an interview over the phone.

>"DOOOOZ VULT"

This is actually the most triggering part of your rant t b h f a m. It's pronounced "DAY-US WULT"

Hey lads I'm with the American Vanguard , formerly known as Reaction USA. We are in SoCal and are gonna fuck Antifa up this summer. Our Instagram is @american.vanguard , our Twitter is @americavanguard. Our website is www.reactionamerica.com . Check us out, we need a few good men