Worst NFL Fans

Everyone on Sup Forums agrees that New England's fans are the most childlike and unemployable shit heads in the league. But who is the 2nd worst?

For me, it's Seattle. Half of these assholes didn't even know they had a team 10 years ago.

What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1NGCJeYmt0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cowgirl fan are the biggest bunch of cuckboy fairweather ass meatheads the wurst

Seattle, Philly, Cowboys. In no particular order. Pats fans have a right to be asses. The teams has been dominant for a decade. Fans of teams who have sudden, flash in the pan success are douches. Looking at you Faclons and Panther fans.

>Philly
We're proud of being gutter trash tho

Dallas over New England for worst fans and it's not even close.

the cowboys imo

Pic related

You also drove the best head coach your god forsaken franchise has ever had out of town and act as if McNabb was on the same tier as Kevin Kolb.
Seahawks fans are shit, but at least most of them are confined to within a 500 mile radius of Seattle. On the other hand, Panthers/Steelers/Cowboys fans are thick as weeds across the country.

Panthers fans don't really exist outside Carolina. The only annoying fans are Cowboys, Steelers, and maybe Packers. They're the ones usually never in their hometowns.

49ers or raiders because they actually killed people at the game.

You would think so, but I've seen them up and down the East Coast. Agreed on the other 3 tho although Packers are kind of an exception as most of them are just friendly quiet white people.

I've rarely seen an panthers fan outside of the carolinas

Falcons. You know that type of team that's historically trash, but strings together a couple playoff seasons and suddenly they're talking about multiple rings and dynasties, that's them. So used to being trash they become smug and delusional overnight over minor success. I was so happy to see those faggots choke in what ended up being the biggest Superbowl collapse in football history, they ought to learn their place.

Cowcucks fans will always be the worst. Add Steelers fans to this and I completely agree with you on all counts

Have none of you heard of the Buffalo Bills

Steeler fans piss me off not because they're smug, but because they act like they're a genuine fanbase that's loyal to the bone and would be there even if the team was garbage, which never happens. To prove my point, there's a gajillion Steelers and Penguins "fans" everywhere in the Appalachians but you almost never run into a Pirates fan, it's like those don't exist outside of Pittsburgh itself.

Cowboys and Pats fans are the eternal worst fans in the league

seahawks were unbearable for the couple years they were good

Currently, cowboys fans.

Every single one I've ever known was deep on Romo's balls until the second Prescott won a game, then they left him in the dust and wanted him gone so they didn't have to admit he was always garbage. Plus, they live in the past more than any other team I can think of and will still get into yelling matches over "muh refs" from fucking years ago.

Not historically, but this year the Dolphins and Texans fans are really fucking bad.

Dolphins think they are easily making the playoffs again. They wouldn't have gone 7-9 WITH Tannehill

And Texans fans simply cannot comprehend why ANYONE might think the Titans could be a better team than them. Just tell them you think the Titans are better and they will come at you with "WAT, WHY??? DUD WE GOT JJ WAT COMIN BACK DUD R DFENSE IS AMAZIN DUD"

They don't have bad fans, they just are the kinds of people who say "well, you think we can do it this year?", and when they have their typical mediocrity of a season they just shut up until next season where they are forced to say the same thing.

Philly fans are just idiots. Like seriously, their average IQ cannot be possibly higher than 85, seeing how they're prone to complete knee jerks reaction.

>Eagles win one game
SUPERBOWL BABY WE'RE COMING FOR IT
>Eagles lose one game
FIRE THE COACH TRADE THE QB TANK FOR THE FIRST PICK COMPLETE REBUILD

We've seen game after game with Andy and McNabb and I'm not envious of Wentz at all, to play in front of such cretinous, lobotomized fanbase.

Yeah I don't really dislike Packers fans in general, just find the whole bandwagon that coasties do with them annoying when they have no connection to Wisconsin

Raiders and Bears in my experiences. Raiders are literal thuggish trash and Bears are just pissy whenever the team is good which isn't right.

You type like a plebbitfag

>tfw Brain Dawkins is among the most beloved Eagles
youtu.be/1NGCJeYmt0w

jesus

Generationally obnoxious: Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers, Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Jets, Packers

Recently obnoxious: Seahawks, Patriots, Panthers, Broncos, Ravens, Colts

Borderline obnoxious: Falcons, Cardinals, Bengals, Chiefs

Once obnoxious but now slowly dying: Raiders, Dolphins, Saints, Bills, Bears, Vikings

No one cares/self loathing: Buccaneers, Jaguars, Titans, Rams, Texans, Browns, Chargers, Lions

>Jets

they're annoying because they don't know how to behave or function in society, not because they're jets fans.

Bills fans just party too hard, they're not annoying about football stuff.

Cowcucks are the worst by far

I'd say steelers fans. Annoying childlike team-on-a pedestal fandom. Will talk about any other teams player like they're the devil. The rare one's they've heard of.

>Will talk about any other teams player like they're the devil.
Burfict is a perfect example.

>Recently obnoxious: Colts
Lmao wut? Hoosiers are the nicest people on the planet and we have nothing to be obnoxious about this season

Cowboy fans are the best. So respectful and we haven't had our coach fired in almost a decade. Don't @ me. Thanks!

qt on the top left desu

c'mon this could any American sport, except maybe hockey, lacrosse, and yachting.

That's because the Broncos killed them all

>Seahawks fans are annoying
95% of "fans" couldn't even tell you the had to change from the afc west because they were tired of getting their ass kicked every year

A lot of fags seem to hate the Colts and Notre Dame. Ignore these shitheads, Indiana is a bro state.

Doesn't seem like most are leaving. People drive 6 hours to these games. On a Sunday.

> (You)

Ya know, a Bengals player became concussed in that game too. Every team has players that hit dirty.