Where does Sup Forums live?

Where does Sup Forums live?

Do you live in a big metropolis?
In a quaint small alpine village?
In Smalltown, USA?
In a comfy suburb?

Post a pic of where you live. Maybe a short description of you feel like it. I want to see where Sup Forumslacks live.

This is Buenos Aires, Argentina.
One of the largest metropolis in the world, the "Paris of South America" holds one third of the entire population of the country. Still keeps its old world charm, though it is becoming more South America and less Paris everyday thanks to illegal immigration. It's alright but I dislike big cities as a general rule so I hope to be able to move to the countryside when I'm older.

I cross this corner on my daily commute to the office every day.

Lubbock, Texas

Home of Texas Tech, and Buddy Holly

Hawthorne California. Don't let its looks decieve you, this isnigger and spic central. Not to mention it looks like shit inperson.

Same here.

>Same here
No shit? It seems like there are a lot of people in Lubbock on Sup Forums.

Medicine Hat, AB.

Niggerville

Aka DC.

Newport Beach, CA. Pretty sure the only nigger we have is Kobe Bryant.

Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.

Biggest city east of Quebec, home of the atlantic donair and the Trailer Park Boys

ここ

Florida, home of the most powerful race

Sanford aka niggerland

A 19yr old Tyrone was just shot right outside my neighborhood yesterday.

Western Rockies. 50+ miles from the nearest Tyrones.

Can't you already see it on the satellite imagery FBIbros?

Anaheim, CA - Disneyland, Movie Sports Teams, and Cholos. Love it here.

Can confirm that Newport deports their minorities and homeless people outside of city borders.

Mostly Waco TX for college but my family is from Houston so I spend summer there

Tuckerton, New Jersey
old town by the sea
hundreds of years of history
beautiful shots over the water

Albuquerque, New Mexico. Nothing but tumbleweeds and illegal wetbacks who refuse to learn fucking English. Oh, and a bunch of hispanic gangbangers that are actually proud of this shit hole. Fuck this place.

Long Island. Love fishing, baseball and seafood. Hate liberals.

I live in a small suburb in arizona but I'd love and would do so much to live in a big city like new york or los angeles or london or paris or tokyo or hong kong

Komae city just outside Tokyo

Pretty chill place, nothing special though, some park areas here and there, Straight access to the heart of Tokyo by train which is very convenient

itt

ur favorite politician of all time or at least one of them

Grew up in a rural mining town, now studying in a port town named, Nelson, I live near a place called Trafalgar street. I appreciate the old world charm of the churches, my home town still has a lot of old buildings as well (most date back as far as 100 years old).

Quebec, Quebec m8. Last overwhelmingly white city in North America. Just the right size (600K) so people are still generally friendly. Antithesis of the typical urban hellhole.

New mexico is beautiful you cocksucker

Uncle Joe for sure. Not a commie though