wtf, I think I'm liking this unironically

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=mediocre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

*kisses u*

You're just developing autism

kiss me on the pen15 pls

Concidering the fanbase, 15 might not be that far of.

the secret's that it's actually a good album, just not as good as grimesfags think

bump

that's great, user

What do people on Sup Forums genuinely hate about this album, or Grimes in general.

nothing. don't believe the shitposters

But, what if you're a shitposter?

i'm not cuz i like grimes who is the objectively talented artist

i hate her squeaky, infantile voice and the general forced cutesy-ness of it all. it's just so damn saccharine it sounds like it should have been the score for MLP. It's just really distasteful IMO. Also, the production is objectively terrible

t. shitposter

peak of pop music

samefag

I did see a lot of people posing it, tried it out. Didn't see the thread up, and decided to make my own.

mediocre pop album
would love to pop one in her tho

actually it's better than what grimesfans think. many of them keep comparing it unfavorably with her older albums.
there's no other album like aa. this album will be regarded as a milestone of this music's decade.
understandable. it's a very enjoyable album.

you just don't like it. move on, pleb.

mediocre means average. what is average about this album? what other artists did a similar album to art angels?

lmgtfy.com/?q=mediocre

average/poor quality of songwriting, production

kill yourself claire

All i hear is cat noises

get the hell out of here.
>Mediocre definition, of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequat
why do you associate mediocre with poor?

move your cat in another room. fixed.

Only good song is Flesh Without Blood

I agree with you for the most part but the production is objectively not terrible.

Pin is a good song.

The only one I like is Scream

Its one of the best albums, its just that to plebs without the necessary philosophical and musical development it sounds like white noise.

**basic pop music

Its not conventional pop and if you don't understand that then you just don't understand pop.

its good better than previous

yeah sure