What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERW3zOvZv3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad#Historical_uses
youtube.com/watch?v=y8UyPPBoO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=tzSEd7e6tdc&ytbChannel=Adult Swim
youtube.com/watch?v=XFssehdMWNg&ytbChannel=Adult Swim
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvi3ew2i34M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Useless
Hypocrisy
Utopia

Ignored letters

MUN

An organisation that needs to be shut down.

Saudi Arabia in the human rights council was the final straw. The institution is a joke.

All global organisations eventually succumb to the fact that 80% of countries in the world are shitty dictatorships. See how eg FIFA ended up. The western world needs to completely distance themselves from it and rely on their own unions, EU and NAFTA.

Maybe it could exists in some tiny form of what it is today for some very specific aid missions and research purposes but that's it. Burn the rest to the ground.

Red tape.

white land cruisers in africa

They need it though. They can take a hit quite well.

good posts

If it wasn't for the UN a world war would've broken out by now

Faggots.

FUCK YOU

World police.

Puppets

It's not the UN, it's the nukes that have prevented world wars since WW2. And local conflicts in Europe has been prevented by EU.

UN might have had a purpose some decades ago - and it also kind of served a purpose for us when the west could use it to push human rights reform and democracy on the rest of the world. That window of oppertunity is closed now, which renders it useless.

It has already become pretty insignificant today. I mean, at least in Europe absolutely no one gives a fuck about UN statements on human rights (there has been many during the attempt to limit the immigration)..

MAD prevented a world war throughout the 20th century but because this time of peace correlates with the founding of the UN people like you have a warped idea that the UN was the reason.

United we stand, emarite guys?

you dumbass
if it wasn't for the UN the U.S. and the USSR would've never backed down during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
They are the sole reason any of us are still alive.

People, especially non-russian/Americans, fail to realize just how close we came to blowing each other there.

im liberal but its obvious that that has become an sjw central. they are being parasites on the idealism as fake human right watchdogs to keep their jobs in it.

needs a huge restructuring and has to cull some retarded sjw bastards and those whites hiring the 3rd world sjw hypocritical fuckers as the danish mentioned

>if it wasn't for the UN the U.S. and the USSR would've never backed down during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Objectively wrong.

Fuck off burger.

>objectively wrong
We didn't establish diplomatic relations with the USSR until after the crisis. If it wasn't for the UN how were we to diplomacy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ERW3zOvZv3U

This, we have rhyme here to banter the existence of UN
>small country and small country have a conflict, UN intervene, then the conflict is gone
>big country and small country have a conflict, UN intervene, then the small country is gone
>big country and big country have a conflict, UN intervene, then the UN is gone

That's a pretty bold claim, I'd call it a lie. In the end it was the leaders of the countries of the conflict who prevented it from happening. The UN diplomats could just as well work for their respective countries, it had nothing to do with the organisation itself.

And even if the UN actually did help avoid a conflict +50 ago it doesn't mean that it should be artificially kept alive today.

So shut it down, keep some organs alive but let all politics be conducted between countries or more logical unions of countries. The UN has served its purpose.

Srebrenica

I think most people don't realize that the real task of UN is to prevent another world war.
So far, they have been pretty good at it

lol

And exactly how?
The only real power the UN has is to siphon money and dump it somewhere, and to send ``peacekeeping'' forces.
Of course, with US, Russia, and China with permanent instant-veto powers, it can do all of jack and shit and no one would notice.

>Of course, with US, Russia, and China with permanent instant-veto powers, it can do all of jack and shit and no one would notice.
That's the point. Since nuclear powers have a veto, no country can wage legal war without all nuclear powers agreeing.
This system was created to prevent a war between nuclear powers

>no country can wage legal war
You and I both know that isn't how war works.

It's almost as if having nothing in place would be identical to having what we have now.

United Nations

if there was no international organization in place, there would be no difference between legal and illegal war.
Every great power would invade other countries as they please

Legal war is any war that has been declared beforehand.
Illegal war is a sudden surprise invasion, that may or may not go against any treaties. Something you're familiar with.
Countries have been handling this for millennia.
Why is a global organization necessary to declare war?
What is diplomacy?

>Why is a global organization necessary to declare war?
To prevent stepping on the toes of another great power.

>Countries have been handling this for millennia.
And last century, we had two world wars because net of alliances and because there was not enough communication to establish each otheres interests.
Now, in a world with nukes, we simply cant allow same mistakes to happen again

World conspiracy.
Flat Earth.

>to prevent stepping on the toes of another great power
I see you're not familiar with Cold War history.
You know, they had a phone directly connecting the offices of the American and Russian presidents as a final line of communication in case of a nuclear launch.
We accomplished a lot through mutual dialog--without the help of pointless organizations like the UN, G20, G8, whatever the fuck have you.

>we had two world wars because of net of alliances
The first world war was because of poorly made military cooperation alliances with larger powers attempting babbies first imperialism, forgetting that the Balkans was an unstable shithole.
The second World War was because of excessive punishment for the first.

Communication is only the half of it. Everyone should know the military alliances everyone else has--that's the point of an alliance.
It's diplomatic competence--or rather the lack of it, that caused the world wars.

this
quality post m8

A decaying coalition.

A pile of shit no one wants to step into.

A mistake that should have never happened.

A judeo world order hoax and scam

In fact, we went out of our way to avoid involving other people in our communications.
We hated the idea that Britain might spy on our communications with Russia, so we encrypted our communications using One Time Pad, a mathematically unbreakable (but logically pointless, given the key size) encryption method.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad#Historical_uses

youtube.com/watch?v=y8UyPPBoO7k

Concern

>You know, they had a phone directly connecting the offices of the American and Russian presidents as a final line of communication in case of a nuclear launch.
Which was only established after the Cuba Crisis, which was ressolved by communication through UN
And what do you wanna do now, that the world isn't divided into two world powers anymore, but we have several strong blocks (USA, EU, Russia, China, India...). Have a Telephon line to everybody?

The cuban crisis should have gone hot

Then And There.

And exactly what "communication" occurred through the UN?
Let me guess, "frig off commies :DDD" "ok :DDDD"

You still haven't addressed my main point. The UN does fucking NOTHING that regular discussion couldn't. Never has. Any attempt to reach global consensus on anything mildly important is immediately cockblocked by US, Russia, or China.
If you have no way to reach consensus, then all you've done is gathered a bunch of great powers into a room so they can jack each other off about how much better they are than everyone else. Forget getting anything done.

What UN does is it provides a platform for communication. If you want to prevent wars between nuclear powers, they need to communicate with each other, to describe each other their point of view.
A lot of conflicts in society happen because lack of commincation

UN reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=tzSEd7e6tdc&ytbChannel=Adult Swim

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=XFssehdMWNg&ytbChannel=Adult Swim

>ayy Russia, I'm gonna test my nukes on the Bikini Atoll, don't fucking launch your nukes at us
>ok ameriga have fun :DDD
all you need senpai.
You want to communicate with more people, invite more people. There is absolutely no need to invite literally every nation in the world to your personal discussion, and there is no need to establish rules dictating decision making between the countries.

That's what treaties are for. And in fact, we're still doing them outside of the scope of the UN. The TTIP.

>TTIP
You don't want to go there mate.

>You want to communicate with more people, invite more people. There is absolutely no need to invite literally every nation in the world to your personal discussion, and there is no need to establish rules dictating decision making between the countries.
Really? Then how would it work? World leaders meeting in a pub?

Maybe you could send a diplomat to a room :^)
Maybe you could not invite people who aren't related :^)

hint: G7. G8. G20.
People have been setting up these meetings without the oversight of some bloated masturbatory organization that gets nothing worthwhile done.

We're police. Stick with the prod.

>hint: G7. G8. G20.
Didn't you just call G8 and G20 pointless organizations a few posts before?

UNICEF tbqh, they do good work

Remember that UN itself was built on land donated by John.D.rockefeller

The elites have always been the ones to profit from a world government

They are pointless. Because they're mirrors of the UN. But the point is that you can NOT invite people who don't matter.

Do you know what happened in the G20 meeting that just happened?
A pissing match between everybody and Trump, plus rioting in the streets. You could have had a pissing match and riots without all the ridiculous red tape

If you want to get something done, you drop the ``organization'' and just call it a meeting between diplomats. Presidents and Prime Ministers visit each others' countries all the time.

>>ayy Russia, I'm gonna test my nukes on the Bikini Atoll, don't fucking launch your nukes at us
>>cyka amerikanska blyat, my wam pokaszyt!

fix'd

There're wars and genocides right now, and they're either doing nothing or fucking it up.

how do you organize a meeting between 20 world leaders without an organization?

"yo sup we're having this bigass party at my house and YOU'RE invited. Bring your hot wife"

Why do you make everything so complicated? The world is not a bureaucracy.

same way you invite them all for pizza

you dont need an organization for that

That is unironically true, but the elites, of all the classes, also fare the best in chaotic situations as well, guillotines notwithstanding

See, Poland always gets it.

you think all the 20 world leaders are gonna be spontaneously free? Or maybe we should plan it ahead?

UNESCO

>faggots ruin the rainbow for me

>pedophiles ruin a favorite italian dish

I want off this gay planet

If it's important then they'll make time.
If it's not, then why have the meeting at all, other than to jack each other off?

Don't you think that George Bush had a lot of shit to do before Hurricane Katrina fucked shit up?
What about the Japanese Government after the triple disaster? They sure as fuck made time.

Smallpox eradication

are we talking Cheese Pizza or Pizzagate? Because one is a passing joke based on shared initials and the other was Sup Forums's collective fever dream and if that one shitnuckle with a gun hadn't been able to separate memes from reality the normies would never have known about it.

Sorry, I dont think you have a realistic idea how people run a country.
They work 12+ hours a day and have busy scheduals.
If you want 20 different leaders to meet, there is a lot of planning involved, and you cant just spontaneously call them over for a meeting

Flat earth confirmed

>I absolutely have to have this meeting right now
If your idea of an ``organization'' is a planned meeting at 5:00 in front of the train station six months from now, then that's not an organization at all.

Jew-N

>globeheads STILL deny flat earth

George Soros

Woefully ineffective organisation.

>it's a "closet facists hate UN because it keeps them from dictatorship" thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Mvi3ew2i34M

And now you spy on even your closest allies. Fuck I hate the Anglo scum