Damn

never thought of it this way.............

really makes u think :(

How very tolerant and understanding of him. I'm glad liberals are so accepting of opposing beliefs.

>I will not seek to co-exist with you

Shame he is anti-gun and cant do anything to kill trump supporters.

I think he means he's going to kill himself. I mean, that's what I'd do if I were him.

is he suppose to be some kind of bad ass or something?

he is probably lovely to have a beer with

It disgusts me that America hasnt gotten rid of this man, all the men around him who tolerate this open calling for white genocide deserve the worst kind of suffering.

Wow! Really makes thinks????

>I will not coexist with you

meanwhile coexisting with other people is all he preaches

I don't need to fucking coexist.
I say what I want. I stand for what I believe.
This sounds very threatening.
Good thing I'm actively carrying heavy since the riots at the Trump rallys and especially since Orlando.
It'll be a bad day for any libretard that attacks me for my beliefs and political leaning.

wtf i hate white people now

Hes a professor, and part of the loxism graphic. Hes one of the most hateful jews there is, everything he says is cancer.

He should be cut out like a tumor.

If Tim Wise died tomorrow the world would be a better place

now if he does get murdered tomorrow I want the FBI to know in advance I had nothing to do with it, I just wished it would happen.

Same.

Maybe we can meme magic Tim Wise into the grave.

Praise kek

>Are you a this thing, or this thing?
>Wait, don't answer that. If you would've said that you're the second thing, just kill yourself my man.
>God, people who are the second thing are so unreasonable.

77777777 is coming up. Perhaps Kek will tell us something

They seem to like to challenge their views...

Is this just some random moron or is he actually someone

Hes actually someone.

>Timothy Jacob "Tim" Wise (born October 4, 1968) is an American anti-racism activist and writer.[1] Since 1995, he has given speeches at over 600 college campuses across the U.S.[2] He has trained teachers, corporate employees, non-profit organizations and law enforcement officers in methods for addressing and dismantling white racism in their institutions.[3]

You should really do something about this guy.

TIM WISE WILL DIE A VIOLENT DEATH!

Praise KEK.

Donald Trump will rule for 8 years and make America Great Again.

In 2010, Utne Reader magazine listed Wise as one of the "25 Visionaries Who Are Changing Your World."[16]

Wise starred in a 2013 documentary entitled White Like Me.[18]

His entire life is spreading anti-white propaganda, and he does it passionately.

No it doesn't.

When the jackboots come stomping, he will be checked off a list and will disappear.

DO NOT QUESTION THE HAPPENING

it is eternal

>Will we choose
>Will we
>WE
Hook-nosed-man-rubbing-hands.jpg
I would love to see this guy's face when he witnesses a Trump victory.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man, this guy got some real problems. This guy is probably really narcissistic that's why he acts like isn't part of a group.

I bet my left nut that this one of those dudes thats all anti racist infront of others. But as soon as he´s alone watching the news, and black person doing a crime comes on, he goes "Niggers..."

97+0+1+1+0=100

100 / 3 = 33.3...
3 * 33.3 = 100 (99.9... doesn't exist by convention)
Probably the statistics tool could only handle integers and no floating point numbers. So 99.9.. got confused with 99 and therefore wasn't 100.

I meant to answer this

Thanks