Party Culture

Why is it so fucking shit bros?
I'm not a butthurt faggot from /r9k/ that hates on it because of his lack of women because I'd say I'm very successful with girls and 90% of the time score above my league.

Party culture is still pure cancer because not only does it leave you unfilled but you also wake up feeling like shit the next day. I know this but I keep making the same mistake every weekend.

Don't fall for the alcoholic party Jew.

Like many things there's a right way and a wrong way.

Some people don't do clubs and just do pubs and chill. You gotta find the right style you would enjoy.

>wake up feeling like shit
some of us don't get hungover

You will

>leave you unfilled

This is my problem with it

I don't feel good after a night of drinking and hooking up with some slut that I met for the first time 2 hours ago. The only part that feels good is the orgasm and the slight sense of pride from the fact that someone wanted to fuck you, that is until you realize she was drunk too and has such horrible daddy issues that she'd fuck anyone

You need to find the right places.

Go to late bars or 'clubs' that aren't filled with teenagers going deaf listening to fucking dance music or Rihanna - somewhere that has tables where people can actually talk. You'll still find women to pull and they'll be women who are there for the same reasons as you.

Whatever makes you tick, you can as well take drugs, and it all will eventually leave you unfilled, you got deeper problems mate.

This is why you find a gf. All that shit falls away. It's easier to enjoy yourself.

In my early 20s I was a partier. I drank to get drunk.

Now I like to go to the pub and chat intellectual talk over a nice microbrew or a fine whisky. When I get buzzed, I leave.

My life is so much better now than in my early 20s always hungover.

Can relate.
Although I have no idea what to do with my life and it actually horrifies me. That's why I'm an alcoholic. I'm not interested in dancing, having senseless conversations or picking up chicks. I want to get drunk so the heavy thoughts go away for a while.
Don't fall for the existential jew.

38, can drink myself sick, and still wake up the next day fine.
drank from sun up to sun down my last birthday and still woke u without a hangover.
I drink a ton of water everyday, over a gallon, maybe that has something to do with it.

>ful with girls and 90% of the time score above my league.

stoppedreading.exe

fuck off sweden.
justgo away
go
away
and murder muslims put some refugee centers on fire

just do something liek we here in germany do.
but not this
not this.

IMO getting drunk is the best method of socializing known to man.

Just don't spend most of the time you are drunk in a club ruining your hearing.

>Now I like to go to the pub and chat intellectual talk over a nice microbrew or a fine whisky
I was going to post an elliot rogers meme pic, but I realized I like to do this too. Cheers to you fellow gentleman

It has never been my thing. I've enjoyed going to clubs or having some drinks with friends here and there, but I don't understand how people can do it every weekend. And there have certainly been more times where I've gone out and didn't enjoy myself than times I did.

I'd rather cuddle up with the girlfriend or go out to dinner and a movie with some friends, but I'm an introvert.

> When I get buzzed, I leave.

Moderation is good, but only in moderation.

It's not Elliot Rogers level. It's what men used to do. It's a much better time then getting slammed every weekend.

Especially if you go to some nice Gastropub where they have great food to pair with the beers.

You are a butt hurt faggot.
Otherwise you wouldn't be posting this in Sup Forums faggot.

Women love being miserable, so women love party culture.
It fuels all their needs for being emotionally confused, feeling sick and shameful.

And also lots of drama.

Also endless attention from beta males who grab onto their beers as if their dear life depended on it.

Clubbing is literally stoneage cancer.

Its good if you want to fuck some random std ridden whore. But its bad for your wallet and for your long term happyness.

This is why I smoke weed. No hangovers, not that I get hangovers from alcohol either, and plus it doesn't make you puke and you can't die from it.

People drink and party because they don't want to be left out. And that mentality passes from one to the other, thanks to the media glorifying the shit out of it. They instilled the notion that in order to be a non-awkward adult, you need to drink.

Also, getting a girl drunk is the easiest way to get pussy you wouldn't normally get, so even men that don't drink roll with it.

You are not as smart as you think you are.

There is literally no reason to drink other than getting drunk. You may as well drink some fucking pepsi or better yet, a glass of chocolate milk. You fucking pussy.

>what you think you look like
>what you actually look like

why do you keep doing it then? following the crowd? you sound like a drone. Besides, lighten up, life is short.

You feel shame because drinking, worldly music and fornication are works of the devil who laughs at you for chasing these things. There is one thing is this world that brings fulfillment, that is following Jesus Christ. I was a party-goer, drinker, adulterer etc until i repented to God and he delivered me from these things. Going to partys will not give you anything, but will cost you your soul.

>I should smash down aged whiskey so I can throw it up again

I don't even know why a leaf is talking to me about getting drunk. Alcohol costs 3x as much in your country as it does mine. I could work a minimum wage job and still have a night on the town. You need to save your life savings for the same experience.

>maple sucker
>not even enjoying the alcohol he's emptying his bank account for

A hangover is literally dehydration sickness. Drinking water with/before alcohol will give you no ill effects the next day.

It actually makes a lot of sense if we assume that OP is a migrant.

Nah. There's always been lower class trash drunkenness.

just do coke

I'm not saying to get so drunk that you throw up. But just getting buzzed and then stopping is incredibly pointless. Theres a big gap between buzzed and "so drunk I am throwing up everywhere and may die".

Alcohol doesn't even taste that great. If I wanted to drink something for the taste of it, there are vastly superior options.

>Drinking water with/before alcohol will give you less ill effects the next day.
ftfy

bread/

Legalize when?

People go to parties to have fun. Is Jesus fun? Nah, I thought not. It's more harmful to your soul if you never enjoy yourself it is to enjoy yourself too often.

geniet nooit met mate

MK Ultra

Manufactured sounds + chemicals * time = x

Solve for x.

Yeah, pretty much

>Stop liking what I don't like
Could you sound anymore like a 12 year old?

>Alcohol doesn't even taste that great.
Commoner detected. You know you don't always have to drink Canadian Mist. Although I understand alcohol is outrageous and in your country and if you drink might as well get drunk because you can't afford to buy food afterwards run on sentence.

ITT people don't know what pedialyte is. Drink before you go to bed and your good

I feel really uncomfortable in 'hard partying' situations. The drinking doesn't bother me. The dancing. Its the hugely loud bad dance music and the 'bros' a.k.a 'do you jave a drink in your hand' hallway monitors always going "bro wheres your drink bro wheres your drink bro wheres your drink' every two seconds and the kniving little whores whispering on each others ears talking about whos cock they'd rather suck.

Its all a bit immature for me. I much rather go play a game of chess. If only women were like moves in a chess game.

>Now I like to go to the pub and chat intellectual talk over a nice microbrew or a fine whisky. When I get buzzed, I leave.
what kind of retarded shit is this. non alcoholic drink = for taste. alcoholic drink = to get drunk.

>parties
>thinks he isn't gonna get it come day of the rope

I used to go to parties in college and then I went out to the bar or club every weekend after I graduated for about a year. Then I realized it was gay. Haven't been out drinking in about 5 years.

I really could not imagine what it must be like to be the kind of person who does that for the rest of their life. I remember waking up with a hangover one Saturday and just thinking "This stopped being fun a while ago".

I guess it is like anything else. If you over do you get sick of it.

Underage b&

I'm so burned out on partying but I can't help but indulge. I don't really have any friends so getting loaded and stumbling into a club, maybe pulling some girl, is the only real social semi intimate experience I have. I hate myself that little bit more every time but it's the same story every weekend. I wish I was born rural with a plot of land and knowledge to work it. Only in the city can a person be surrounded by millions yet feel utterly alone.

>Only in the city can a person be surrounded by millions yet feel utterly alone.
you are insufferable

It's because you're an alcoholic. If you ever stop drinking for long enough to be normal again you're gonna get hit by a brick wall when you start back up.

>Could you sound anymore like a 12 year old?

Yes, actually. I could be a pseudo-intellectual, pretentious cockmongler, much like yourself.

>Commoner detected
>says the 30 something living in a basement

Also, alcohol may be more expensive here, but at least we don't have to be twenty-fucking-one to buy it. Not in my province, anyway. Don't know how it is for Cucktario/BC/etc.

Well, you're right, I'm underage - at least when it comes to buying alcohol in the States.

>freedom
>literally cannot buy a bottle of booze, even when you are legally an adult

You're waking up, user. Listen to yourself and get out of that scene/lifestyle, and stay out. You're going to have to lose most of your "friends". This is the only way to escape it. It's ok, they're not going anywhere in life any time soon, and they're not worth your time or friendship anyway. Most will fade away effortlessly, the people who were actually your friends will still try to stay in contact with you. If you think they're worth it, it's now up to you to bring them out of the darkness with you. Be gentle, the light is too bright for most initially.

You sound like you have a serious case of Russian, user.

Get better at partying.

Yesterday I spent the evening and night drinking novelty beer and old fashioned with some good mates at the bar, and we had a blast. We got some banter going, laughed, had fun, played some beer pong, had a group of girls join in, some dancing, etc.

I got to be with my friends and have a good time with them. What part of this should leave me "unfulfilled"? I move to a completely foreign city (for work) where I knew 0 people 4 months ago. I met this one guy that I just clicked with, and he introduced me to his friends. We went partying a few times, and I could feel the friendships getting stronger with every one of them, as they got to know me and vice versa. Now we hang out most of the weekends and do other stuff outside partying too, and those things are memorable, but so is the partying.

Now that's just an example, but talk for yourself. You're obviously doing it wrong, if it makes you feel that way. Partying is literally what you make it to. I think everyone has to find out what kind of party-person they are, and you obviously haven't found out, or you're just projecting your dislike of it on the concept as a whole out of some irrational condition you're in.

Jews.

That isn't really partying, user, that's just an evening with the mates

I thought you were a muslim until you mentioned Jebus. You guys certainly are more similar than I realized.

>tfw no cute shy innocent loli that stays home and hates party culture

Muslim walks into a club
Bartender says, what will it be?
He replies, shots for everyone!

Not really, I get what you're hinting at, but it really isn't. I didn't walk you through the entire night, but in short, we ended up buying bottles of vodka and redbull to mix and it kinda went crazy from thereon.

>on mobile
>see this flag
>can't save it
R A R E
A
R
E

If only the technology existed. Why can't the Jews give us tech to turn useless garbage like me into fertile, cute lolis without looking like disgusting trannies?
It'd be a dream come true to be a cute loli, serving a redpilled man and making sure he is happier in life by tending to his every need.

you are embarrassing yourself

Sounds like a good time.

>serving a man

Before this line I thought you were just a typical degenerate, but holy shit, you're actually a huge faggot

And you're a cunt. What is factually wrong about what you quoted? Cliche doesn't make it incorrect.

yeah

>dominica
>rare