Why are actresses these days not as aesthtetically appealing as they used to be...

Why are actresses these days not as aesthtetically appealing as they used to be? There hasnt been a true beauty as a top actress since Keira Knightley over a decade ago. The only current Top actress who is a beauty is Margot Robbie. All the others are fat, crass, rude and annoying and very unfeminine. What went so wrong with the acting industry's beauty standards that they now shove ugly women down our throats as main characters and stars in every movie?

She literally only exists because they needed a double for Natalie Portman. She's literally a low rent Nat.

The problem with these jewesses is that *some* of them look alright now, they age like milk, even worse than regular goy women. Their faces actually begin to melt and sag when they reach their 30s. Their noses droop and their facial structure rearranges until they go from looking like crypto-jews to full-fledged jewy jews.

Here's a good example. If you look at pictures of Natalie Portman and now Alison Brie, you can see the same thing happening. Shiksas do NOT age like this.

thats just most white woman

If she walked into the grocery store I work at she would look like most of the old women that shop there. You're delusional.

Do you think Keira can see or taste or hear anything? Those senses must be dulled after living her entire life smelling and inhaling deeply 24/7.

kek this man is right

No no no, you're not getting it.

Women age, sure. But what I'm saying is that these jews who don't look like stereotypical jews end up having their faces melt to look like stereotypical jews when they reach their 30s.

Most women age. But goy women don't have their noses start to droop into semitic hook noses

Hershlag is still Goddess-tier. Fuck off

What did he mean by this?

Most white women look like that when they get older. Skin sags and cartilidge does too.

I spend a lot of time around old people. She doesn't look out of place to me.

>Forgetting Smirkfu

for shame user, for shame!

They're all British slags with fucked up features or underage gooback looking half-brownies that all look the same.

The kids today have slim pickens when it comes to hot celebs, but they also seem to have some seriously shit taste. Brie is a great choice, but I feel like there were so many more when I was younger.

We had fucking Jennifer Connelly, Nicole Kidman, Monica Belluci, Christina Applegate, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, god the fucking list just goes on and on.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha

*ahem*

Okay, but you're talking about average women. We're talking about jewesses that were 8-9/10.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Someone photoshop this to make Shoomer actually pretty.

kek

The picture on the left is not only of a youthful person on a studio set wearing makeup at a good angle but also airbrushed to hell and back. The picture on the right looks more spontaneous and it's also at a bad upwards angle with too much lighting, and not only is she older but she's wearing too much makeup. It's no surprise she looks a little spooky.

I don't think it has much to do with being a kike desu. She's just old and white.

Someone should also photoshop this to make Lawrence actually pretty.

The majority of women with low melanin levels age this way

Alison is just too fucking skinny
Franco doesn't feed her well

ahem

>slightly less busted version of Maggie Gyllenhaal
Lol

>less busted
c'mon user

>version of Maggie Gyllenhaal
Maggie is one ugly woman user

oops

Most of the best looking white Hollywood stars from its inception until the present day have British heritage you God tier retard.

Based Lizziefu BTFO'ing OP. Fridgecucks on suicide watch

>Margot Robbie
>Top actress
>Beauty

Pick one

Keira looks like she gained a little weight.
Suits her well, I always found her dangerously thin.

This is from 11 years ago, idiot. Shes literally rail-thin now

Emma Stone is about to win an oscar
Now fuck off

>They're all British slags with fucked up features

Take it back. NOW.

>One picture is an airbrushed and cleaned promo-shot of 20-something SMG
>The other is an unfortunate red carpet photo of 30-something SMG with glittery make-up and a hairstyle that doesn't suit her

The disparity is partly due to cherry-picking, methinks. She does look rather good for her age in other pics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>Most white people have British heritage

Wow really? Thank you Grand Admiral of the obvious.

You're implying that most of today's actresses aren't directly imported British slags i.e. Daisy Ridley, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, etc...

WOW YOU BLEW ME THE FUCK OUT THO WOAH BUDDY.

Faggot.