lmao what a failure. Sam is a looooooser rofl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6Q6c9z3ceM
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we know

youtube.com/watch?v=F6Q6c9z3ceM

racist idiot glad he got cancelled

Are we starting to get to you Sam? Are you starting to realize that you are a failure and no one outside of your personal army cares about you in the slightest?

better
ratings
than
andre
with
no
advertising

I watched this shit on Adult Swim On Demand to see what the fuss was about and didn't laugh at one sketch

Seems like shitty edgy Sup Forums opinions without the humor

i sent this video to my exgf and she thought it was funny

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

NOW IM PISSED

Sorry Sam it was not just the ratings, you are an unpleasant person to work with and an unpleasant person to be around. You drive people away.

it did better than Eric Andre Season 1 in 2012 you misinformed retard, and the begging fans to watch and viral market themselves isn't advertising to you? the only reason WP broke 1mil views during the first episode was because it aired after Eric Andre which got 1.2 million views, on average Eric Andre would get 150k-200k more in ratings this past season.

lazzo ordered 100 episodes before the SJWs went over his head to complain. it was going to be an [as] staple for years

nah you're just too dumb to appreciate it, retard

if sam has actually ever pissed you off youre just a boring block head who takes themselves too seriously

>it did better than Eric Andre Season 1 in 2012 you misinformed retard
That just proves my point though? That WP was more popular from the beginning as Andres was from the beginning ?

>no advertising
But you sure shilled it here Sam :,)

How many episodes of your TV show aired on a major cable network?

>That WP was more popular from the beginning as Andres was from the beginning ?

Difference is andre wasn't piggy backing off a more popular show that aired right before.

fishing for compliments, sam? kill your damn self

Hey Sam, got that health insurance sorted out yet?

not at all, as I said WP only got ratings as high as it did because it followed an already established show with a larger audience for MDE to ride its coattails

look at that stupid pudgy bastard i fucking hate him

>*joker laugh*
>I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE TIM
>he does

Like Andre and WP have the same fan base..and don't you have to watch the whole thing for you to add to the rating? so that means if it was all andre fans that they found WP good enough to sit through all of it

Still doesn't change the fact that it's piggy backing off andre

fuck adult swim. they haven't produced any good animation in a decade. just edgy bullshit.

>Tim
>homecoming king
>multiple, successful adult swim shows
>has health insurance

>Sam
>facefucked by a transsexual on prom night
>one, failed adult swim show
>no health insurance

it's an 11 minute show buddy, the majority of viewers weren't in love with WP as much as they were sitting through 11 minutes to watch whatever else was on next. MDEs fans are in the 10s of thousands and only made up a small fraction of people watching

>shitty edgy Sup Forums opinions
don't see whats wrong with this if it gets good ratings considering there isn't a single comedy show out there that puts out anti-pc, anti-establishment messages.
i'll agree the first 2 eps are harder to get if you haven't seen their previous output and have no pre-awareness of what they're are all about.

>Sam also claimed that Tim demanded for him to give him sexual favors
>"Yea, the dude was saying that if I wanted my show back, I needed to give him a blowjob. Like who says that shit?"

wtf

Sam? more like Nam

He got a lead in from Andre lmao

based timmy