POLAND WAS ATTACKED BY RUSSIA NOW!

Media tell that rockets from Kaliningrad began to destroy objects in Central Poland and Russian tanks entered our country from the direction of Białystok. I hear syrens in my city now. FUCK, I AM SCARED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUl2hA0h2FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullshit

source

Sure thing pollack

Do you know why the polish navy has glass bottom boats?

I saw it on CNN. Holy fucking shit. Sirens going off here too.

is this real life

source

here is your (you) now deliver videos or fuck off kurwa

>RUSSIAN SURPISE ATTACK ON NATO
Yeah, bullshit. Putin isn't suicidal.

Poland shitposting superpower by 2020

bullshit, nothing happen
another calm night

Okay

its HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus, i am so scared
i hid in basement now and took smartphone with me

want tacos, polland?

Fuck off Kaszubsko, I hope Königsberg is alright.

I confirm, i am from Suwalki and we hear syrens now and see soldiers on streets

Post proofs.

Source?

PICTURE !!! WE WANT PICTURES !!!!

> implying the Russians wouldn't nuke Warsaw as the opening shot in any move against the Baltic States

FUCK THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING,BIALYSTOK HERE. SCREAMS EVERYWHERE

where are the news sources

that picture is cute

LETS GOOOOO PEOPLE

ITT: Idiots fall for bait.

>screams at night
ok

Probably the NATO exercises

Fake and Gay

op is right, we were having evacuation in the nearby hospital 30 minutes ago and you can see soldiers everywhere

t. koszalin

>I hope Königsberg is alright.
Yeah, nah. It hasn't been alright since we had to leave.

One of you poles has to have a stolen phone you can take a picture of this all with, right?

nice pictures

Wow it's not like NATO performs training right now with exact this fucking scenario

I can only wish.

I live in the nearest major city near Kaliningrad. Nothing is happening, weak bait. Last thing you'd be doing is posting shit on Sup Forums or looking for a equivalent picture

WARSAW OVER HERE
JESUS WE GONNA GET BLASED !!!!!

STUPID POLENS

IT WAS US ALL ALONG

RACHE FÜR DANZIG

why is NATO moving troops anyway?
wouldn't that be a advantage for Rusia, in case putin decides enough is enough?
they literally give him free targets to start fire with

That sounds like the perfect alibi.

All major news portals down.
WHAT THE FUCK!

Jesus Christ, this is fucking insane. We were warning about Russia for last 20 years but nobody wanted to hear us. Now we all are going to die here. You will have our blood on your hands.

Pictures or fuck off

>Poland shitposting superpower by 20:20 today.
Fixed.

Are you seriously arguing that moving forces to a location makes it less secure?

What has the media done to you?

What pictures do you want in the middle of the night you fucking idiot? All main news sites are blocked, i can't enter any

kek

ANACONDA 2016 worries the Russians that it might be an invasion like they thought ABLE ARCHER 83 was.

Nuclear War almost happened with ABLE ARCHER 83. CASE RYAN was activated. The Commies really thought we were going to invade East Germany.

Finally! Poles will take Moscow again.

confirmation pl0x

what is blitzkrieg over night

To see all the screen doors they installed in their submarines?

Sage, fake and gay.

Anaconda was the code name given to the operation of the Northern War of Aggression by the Northern States.
It hinged on economically choking the south and provoking them until they reacted.

*gdansk

Haha no.

Do you think those guys are sleeping? Jesus. This isn't game of thrones.

I hear explosions too but i am too scared to look through window

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL LIVE STREAM.THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING !!!!!1!1!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=UUl2hA0h2FY

fires, trash and broken down buildings already and the war just started

pretty sure humans need sleep too.
but its fake and gay anyway
sage

I DONT WANT TO LIVE UNDER FUCKING RUSSIAN SUBHUMANS AGAIN! I DONT WANT TO BE AS POOR AS MY PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS WERE

Holy shit Sup Forums there are muslims outside with guns and waving isis flags. Should I shoot? Calling in reinforcements please it's just me here

About time those halfwit slavs were killed. It was you jews that started WW2.

ow shitt
the ruskies are here
im outta this thread

Abo's threw some sticks at my house, should I call in the emu air support?

Timestamp

just push some emus out the door, they know what to do to abos

Goddamn, Poles are much better trolls than those Romanian gypsies. At least most of them are running with it. I like it.

Oh fuck they're here too. Wish I had a gun. Fuck Canada.

dat monitor bevel tho

>I hear syrens in my city now. FUCK, I AM SCARED
I wonder what you'd do if you really lived during a time when this was the reality.

It really wasn't that long ago people had to steam anything the came from mailbox for anthrax.

we're born stupid

russian soldiers just broke into my room and are now fiddling my boipussy

murrica plz help me

they wouldnt be posting in a thread, those fuckers would be half way to germany knocking down all the border fences and pushing the arabs out of the way

I can confirm op is fag. So are all polish I know. Even turk cockroach have more attitude as you guys.

Even if this were really happening nobody misses a pole so
Go ural niggers! :^)

Sorry, Paco. Build wall.

SKYKING JUST CALLED "ANGEL."

>#Russia continues to make ground, heading further west into #Ukraine. #NATO continues to build forces up in the #Baltic and #Polish Regions

>#Russia announces it will take a "retaliatory" response against NATO deploying to the Black Sea. - Russian Media

>Monitoring late night USAF traffic. 2 E4B "doomsday" planes have taken off from Andrews AFB along with an E6 "looking glass" already in air.

>#NATO admiral stated yesterday that there are at least 6 #Russian kilo class attack subs operating in the Black Sea

>Admiral Foggo also stated that #Russian sub activity is up 50%

>Unusual amount of #EmergencyActionMessages going out. #NATO commanders reported to be getting nervous.

>We continue to receive reports of unusual activity in the South China Sea, including the commencement of dual US carrier ops

>#Mariupol now under constant bombardment from #RU forces - use 120-mm mortars, 122-mm and 152-mm artillery for the past two hours

Fugg
Is this not a drill?

I hear russian voices outside: "Huya pizdetz suka blyat pashol von matrioshka urra urra"

I just took a knife and decided to commit a suicide. Life under Russian occupation is worse than death. Goodbye friends.

I hope the Russians kill us all. We deserve it. At least the jewish scum in charge does. Quickly kill every jew before the rats can hide.

No more fences since Schengen. Germany got flooded by polska people since I remember

sleep tight neighbour-friend

polish raid on Sup Forums

everyone hide

if this is real there will be ww3 against Russia

Source?

2 E4-B Nightwatch are rarely in the air at the same time.

thats terrible, im sorry to hear that. getting any cute polock girls?

GUYS WE NEED HELP PLEASE USE THIS PORTAL TO POLAND ASAP BRING GUNS AND VODKA

>>Monitoring late night USAF traffic. 2 E4B "doomsday" planes have taken off from Andrews AFB along with an E6 "looking glass" already in air.
>>#NATO admiral stated yesterday that there are at least 6 #Russian kilo class attack subs operating in the Black Sea
>>Admiral Foggo also stated that #Russian sub activity is up 50%
>>Unusual amount of #EmergencyActionMessages going out. #NATO commanders reported to be getting nervous.
>>We continue to receive reports of unusual activity in the South China Sea, including the commencement of dual US carrier ops
>>#Mariupol now under constant bombardment from #RU forces - use 120-mm mortars, 122-mm and 152-mm artillery for the past two hours

faggy

Fucking WHY do people keep giving this toilet cleaner replies?

Fake as fuck

>potatonigger

I TALKED TO RUSSIAN SOLDIERS THEY SAID THAT THIS IS INTERNATIONAL REVOLUTION AND THEY GO FURTHER TO THE WEST EUROPE.GERMANS AND FROGS YOU ARE ALREADY FUCKEN !!!!

its fun to imagine =(

>cute polock girls?
lols

Poles attempting a shitposting coup d'etat