Brit/pol/ - Don't stop, believing!

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664

>PAUL JOSEPH WATSON & STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>QUEEN BACKS LEAVE
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>POLLS/ODDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPXPk4sfLrA&ab_channel=DonaldHelm
youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=15k7wrPDR9g
youtube.com/watch?v=PHbv3XiKPA0
youtube.com/watch?v=hdAN0o3oqB8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648497/Vote-Remain-storms-shock-three-point-lead-minute-surge-Poll-reveals-dramatic-turnaround-EU-vote-looms.html
newstatesman.com/politics/2015/07/why-we-need-british-europe-not-european-britain
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE&index=5&list=LLBtuxPQ4j74JFYAJgm6P1qg
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg&index=6&list=LLBtuxPQ4j74JFYAJgm6P1qg
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=G22X5X49VhM
youtube.com/watch?v=qcOiJnWniWg
youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc
qriously.com/blog/jo-cox-murder-influence-outcome-eu-referendum/
youtube.com/watch?v=pafdzdZ3qXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hold on to that feeling lads

Guys is there a new poll at 12?

POST RARE MOLYNEUXS

I told you polacks to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign and it seems neither can anyone else. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?

youtube.com/watch?v=MPXPk4sfLrA&ab_channel=DonaldHelm

We've not lost yet. Here's a morale boosting song

I just wanna die

>yfw we still leave

muslims contorl the wolrd.
not jews.

Oh be quiet

please give me some replies lads

Taken during last years general election

I still think we can do it lads. Shy Brexit might swing it. It'll be devilishly close, but make sure you get out and vote to leave!

I couldn't bare to look if there were.

how do i get my brother to vote leave? every time i try to talk to him about it or initiate a conversation with "so are you gonna vote?" he just says probably not as he's really disillusioned with politics (and i dont blame him). wanna do all i can in my power to help the effort desu, at least then if we lose i will know i did all i could.

16th for BASED BROTHER TAIG SAYS DON'T GIVE UP YE ARE SO CLOSE

how ya feelin lad?

You know, no matter how this referendum goes, I'm actually quite optimistic about the future. You still need to get off your fat arses and vote LEAVE, but hear me out.

If we LEAVE, good stuff, we can make Britian great again without Brussels fucking everything up. If we stay, it'll be so interesting to see what happens. If the referendum is split, then it theoretically means that almost half the country isn't happy with the way thing are being run, which means when Europe starts to go into freefall, half the population can get legitimately angry because they voted to get out of this shit.

I'm convinced that Austria is going to have civil unrest in the wake of their election, since half the country voted for the polar opposite of their current PM. The same for America if Trump doesn't win, theres an unprecedented divide in the country that can only get worse.

The 'worse case' screencap I've seen around could be the list of triggers for massive civil unrest in the West. Stay strong brothers, we may get our chance yet.

""Sample""

THAT FUCKING NAZI CUNT

PRO EU NIGGER NAZI FUCKER

>Inb4 Godus

i'm a federalist and don't care if it was a false flag; you degenerates lost the day Jo Cox got shot down. Fucking plebs think they can overrule technocrats lmao

Tell him you'll get him a video game if he votes leave.

Of course it would the fucking stormfront 1488er faggots who can't fucking keep face that would ruin this for everyone. Fucking hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ

>ONE
>FUCKING
>POST

Do you think there is any doubt in Nige's mind that this plane will be crashed with no survivors?

Remember lads, the alt-right have ruined our dream of an Independent self-governing Britain.

Daily reminder that the EU is unsustainable and that a vote to remain will just delay the inevitable implosion.

''When it becomes serious, you MUST murder an MP''

Surveillance is on the wrong side lad

Of coursh... not!

look on the bright side lads, at least we can acquire qts from Europe

I guess this is how true moderate muslims feel when everyone else keeps fucking everything up for them

shite lad, havent slept well for ages

youtube.com/watch?v=15k7wrPDR9g

We got some good OC music made for Brexit

Have you ever tried analysing the psychological process you went through that has made you content to be a drone in someone else's empire?

I put this in the last thread, is there a chance that in, say 5 years they could call for another referendum?

Prepare for your economy to tank

yes yes well done Brexit well done Brexit

HOWEVER

Can you even imagine the asshurt if we still left after this? I mean after all this?

what's wrong?

Mfw you will witness EU crashing and dying in your lifetime.

Life is bretty gud.

Maybe in the Conservative-UKIP coalition as a result of the next general election

What exactly am I watching?

Wish i was a freethinker like you.

Those aren't alt-"right" they are simply just idiotic white nationalist.

This is the real alt-right:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHbv3XiKPA0

YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK THOSE DAMN EUROCRATS. IM MAD AS HELL NOW.

If we remain and the EU survives that long, I'm going to get one of those lovely gravy train jobs, and make sure I funnel like 80% of my income back into UK charities and whatever the UKIP equivalent will be at the time.

Just tell him to give you the authority to vote on his behalf if he can't be arsed to vote.

DEATH TO TRAITORS

FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

DEATH TO TRAITORS

FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

Does Euro success equal pro/anti EU sentiment?

Literally all the uncucked home nations are doing well, respect to NI repping St. Georges cross. (Fuck Scotland)

hahah

the *infiltrated* alt-right

Fucking stormfags

youtube.com/watch?v=hdAN0o3oqB8

nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648497/Vote-Remain-storms-shock-three-point-lead-minute-surge-Poll-reveals-dramatic-turnaround-EU-vote-looms.html

Lads, this fucking faggot keeps using the Jo Coz murder to push his own agenda. Pathetic!

there is always hope as long as there are europeans left the fight is never over

So, if Remain wins, where are you emigrating to lads?

Nippon for me, I'm getting out of this sinking ship and going as far away as I can

Some consolation reading if we remain, which I fear we will:

newstatesman.com/politics/2015/07/why-we-need-british-europe-not-european-britain

Quite long, but worth it

wtf i hate remain now guess i'm a #brexitbiscuit

>Dramatic surge
>swing is literally in the margins of error
God I hate Journalism

>Alt-right
Fags like Trump and Le Pen are shit

Farage is the only good leader. Knows how to get things done. Gets things done with almost no collateral damage. Is the only true pure-conservative/traditional.

All others love Jews and don't believe in tradition, nor care for it.

THATS WHAT THEY ,WANT YOU TO THINK
THATS WHAT THEY WANT. YOU TO THINK
THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK
THATS WHAT THEY .WANT YOU TO THINK
THATS WHAT THEY. WANT YOU TO THINK
THATS WHAT THEY .WANT YOU TO THINK
THATS WHAT THEY WA.NT YOU TO THINK

I believe a change in polls is in order

I watched the entire Brexit: The Movie yesterday. Color me not surprised in the least.

Tell me m8, what type of person votes to stay in?

Release lads Brexit will happen. In the meantime listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?
v=6yIxOhL6vBI
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE&index=5&list=LLBtuxPQ4j74JFYAJgm6P1qg
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg&index=6&list=LLBtuxPQ4j74JFYAJgm6P1qg
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=G22X5X49VhM
youtube.com/watch?v=qcOiJnWniWg

And, of course, standby for her funeral the fucking DAY BEFORE the referendum...
>Rolling news coverage of the events
>Close-ups of her children's faces
>Newspaper front pages the next day
>Her teary children facing her coffin
>Headline: 'Do it for Jo'

FFS.
When the FUCK is Leave going to get onto damage control for this?

My college is having two 'debates' on the 20th and 21st, respectively - one on economics of Brexit and one on immigration.

I might go and report back on the failings of education.

BUT user WHY DOESNT FARAGE ENDORSE TRUMP WHAT A KUCK XD

>+3%
>STORM
>SURGE
>DRAMATIC

>ITT all these people that think the voting won't be rigged for stay no matter what

>If the referendum is split, then it theoretically means that almost half the country isn't happy with the way thing are being run, which means when Europe starts to go into freefall, half the population can get legitimately angry because they voted to get out of this shit
Not only that but other anti-EU parties in other countries can point to it as an example of how disliked the EU is by ordinary people. It might even lead to them demanding their own referendums.

My hope now is that the remain camp get too complacent because of the polls, so a lot of them don't even show up to vote and hand it to us.

>Vote Leave has been campaigning today
No they haven't, you fucking liar.

Someone, ask him for proofs. He'll fail on that.

the jews have won
once again

I'd love to move to America, but might have to settle for AUS/NZ or CAN if I get desperate and haven't found my way to a Green Card yet.

JUST A REMINDER

Mostly fearful people, most arguments I've heard for staying in are "what if ___ happens"

He did endorse trump

>mfw Brexiteers panic and turnout is much higher

Her birthday is on the 22nd as well. DOUBLE THE EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION

(((alt-right)))

A S S T H I C K

Also
>Not posting the best version

youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc

Tell him you'll give him a tenner, then don't.

Switzerland.

Good quality of life, and I can ski every weekend in the winter.

Jews control the Muslims

This kind

Fuck that.

Either joining UKIP and making Britain great again, or putting this country into the ground.

Hey, any international anons reading from nuclear nations, lobby your leaders to fire several strikes at London. Tell them Abu-Bakr al-Baghdadi is there or something.

I'm sure we'd much rather go down in honour, than survive in shame. We won't be allowed to show our faces around here, ever again, that's for sure.

qriously.com/blog/jo-cox-murder-influence-outcome-eu-referendum/

>LEAVE SEEMS TO BE ON-COURSE FOR A DOMINANT VICTORY, AND JO COX’S MURDER MIGHT HAVE FURTHER WEAKENED THE REMAIN CAMP.

>Overall, it seems clear that Jo Cox’s murder is unlikely to have a significant impact on individual voters.

Phew

youtube.com/watch?v=pafdzdZ3qXc

What a great use of our money

Mosley supported the EU you fucking cretin

Literally the only way that this is going to turn around now is if there's a terrorist attack in the next few days, particularly one on British soil but one in France or Belgium would suffice.

who are those women, or woman?

The mirror is a remain rag, don't fall for it.