Credits will do fine

credits will do fine

does someone smell Gin?

Sorry, only shekels will do goy

NO, THEY WON'T

Why wouldn't Qui Gon, a jedi master on the council know that jedi powers don't with on Toydarians?

Maybe he did know but he tried anyway.

Quints will do fine

Why are the colours so saturated

Oh my goooood

Why didn't he just steal the thing? Credits will be of no use to Watto anyway. Qui-Gon might as well take the part AND keep credits.

So was Qui Gon evil or what? This is a pretty shady use of the Force, to say the least.

>digits

why did you do this

IMPOSSIBLE

My god

FUCK

I HATE YOUUUUUUU

include me in the screencap

dafuq?

NO JEDI. ONLY SHEKELS.

The force is strong with this one

The (Chaos) Force is strong with you.

Nice

witnessed

nice

Holy mother of kek

reported.

HAHAHAHAHHA ENJOY THE NO (YOU)s HAHAHAHAH

;(

w-woah

You son of a bitch.

Sheet

why didnt qui gon simply kill the jew, rape his wife and take over the planet?

Chesko, Sebulba

The importance of their mission justified it. The jedi often showed an "ends justify means" approach when it came to this

I have 20,000 Republic Dataries

Order 66'ed

NO FUN ALLOWED

why did not he go to a money changer?

in star wars good people mind control you into doing what they want you to do and evil people force you physically

UN regulations

>may the force be with you
>may the force
>may the 4th
>05/04
>5 4
>44444

Why would Qui-Gon, a jedi master on the council, lose a fight to a guy his own apprentice can beat without high ground?

He did

he was not specialized in the combat aspect of being a jedi

He was a loose cannon Jedi who didn't play by the rules.

underrated post

This he was Jedi Consular class. Not that good in lightsaber dueling, but other things yes. Like being the first person to manage speaking to living ones through the force after dying (maintain his identity)

Yes. Luke was evil as well.
>Enters Jabbas palace
>Force chokes to innocent guards

When are the keyblade wars?

The things star fags make up to excuse poor writing.

>Qui-Gon Jinn was one of the finest swordsman in the Jedi Order, having frequent sparring experience with many of his skilled contemporaries: his mentor, Dooku;[94] Mace Windu, the creator of Vaapad;[5] and Jedi Weapon Master Anoon Bondara.

Alright, Ginn. Breathing down my neck, the chancellor is. On my desk, your lightsaber and badge.

He doesn't killed them though

Why was the Quints roll deleted?

Everyone gets described as "one of the finest duelists in the galaxy," even the dinosaur who got shot by Jango.

>Jedi
>good

Jedi are absolutely devoted to order which causes stagnation
Sith are devoted to change and cause chaos
Jedi were ridiculously corrupt and used the force to keep the senate stagnant

>he still thinks the jedi are the good guys

Being a kid is when you think Obi-Wan was the hero. Being an adult is when you realize Sheev was the hero.

this
also
>Vaapad
who the fuck makes up these names LMAO

>credits roll
>movie ends

Watto had a strong mind
Possibly strong with the force regarding finances
Became protector of anakin a young slave that would no doubt have jad a terrible youth without watto covering for him
Probably sensed anakin was strong in the force beyond other jedi/sith
Watto showed him that doing good by others. Taking care of his mother and friends is more important than the role he pretended to play as a merchant in blind pursuit of profit or lusting for power fighting simply to rule over others out of selfishness.
Watto kept anakin on the path to light and love. Tought him not by telling but showing the young boy to make the best of it even in horrible circumstances. Anakin was a slave after all but instead of being beaten or abused watto says i.e. in affection as the day ends. "Go home to your mother little ani"
Then some powerhungry hippie jedi comes along who can't sense it but discovers anakins power through a tool that measures midichlorians.
To make a play for a seat in the council he wants to take the boy as a treasure to showoff before the jedi.
Watto tries to block his attempt by coming up with a scheme.
Here qui gon shows his true dark ambition as he cheats watto in a dice game.
If qui gon had let anakin suffer more he'd be more bound to stay on the path of light / love rather than being influenced by corrupt and inept jedi thus there would be no reason for him to be angry disastisfied with obi one or ultimately becoming dart vader.
Watto did nothing wrong

Watto is supposed to be evil, but its pretty bizarre for a slave to not only have their own house but tons of shit in that house besides a dirt floor and straw mattress. If anything, he was just an overzealous landlord

How could credits be worthless? You can't really expect me to believe an entire planet doesn't use the most common currency in the galaxy.

It's the outer rim. The economy is controlled by the criminal underground and is likely traded in something much more rare. If you don't keep credits around, slaves and other lesser workers can't save up money and move off world.

isn't indentured servitude still slavery? it's kinda obvious it was more that than chattel slavery

I dunno, maybe i'm wrong but it seems closer to a more 'civilized' form of it as opposed to the depiction most americans think of when slavery is mentioned

Its more like Roman slavery

Why not just make Wato give him the part and let Anaki and mom go if the first thing he decided is to cheat him with useless money?