Spain League is a shit

Spain League is a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mqOpNwsNSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do huehues unironically follow Ligue 1 for Neymar now?

I don't know, I don't, but our main tv. TV GLOBO - 5th biggest tv of the world, .. shows neymar on main channel everyday with news and spotlights of PSG ...

so... maybe...

Why are you still up mon ami ?

It will happen. it started happening here in Brasil now. . .

Yes

Everybody is buying Neymar PSG Jersey ... in Brasil and in Europe

and I ask you, Why are you still up mon ami ?

I'm thinking about my future pêh

>it sounds emo but it's true

So it's a bit like French TV, I swear they talk about Neymar almost every day

Yeah I knew it was 100% he left the moment I saw those cheeky yellow jerseys

Hahahahahahahahaha .... you made me a little laugh....

TV Globo shows Neymar almost everyday since 2010 in Brasil ...now you frenchs will learn what Neymarization is ... it's like being forced to think about Neymar the whole time ... it happened with me. I think about Neymar everyday since 2009 ! everyday !

>100% he left
Hahahaha ok. and... do you think he is 100% outta Barcelona now ? wow... how funny ... kek
(by the way, I think he is forced not to talk bad about Barcelona)

I don't know, I don't, but our main tv. TV GLOBO - 5th biggest tv of the world, .. shows Neymar on main channel everyday with news and spotlights of PSG ...

so... maybe...

as you said

youtube.com/watch?v=8mqOpNwsNSE

watch this ...

v

So wait, while we're on this topic, let me ask: Did Brazilians really care about Lelgue Une to any significant extent during the Juninho days?

>tfw I begin to be obsessed with Neymar too

Nice presentation, Ligue 1 look attractive this way!

You could also ask it for Ronaldinho when he was at PSG (2001-03).

Neymar - Habits (Stay High) Hippie Sabotage Remix ● Arrived for 2017/2018 ● Respect ● Emotional ● Skills, Assists, & Goals ● PSG ● Brazil ● Ramadan Special 2.0 | ULTRA HD

redpill me on skiing on the french alps

At that time we didn't watch much international football
Also we had more elite offensive players, while right now we only have neymar

It's really good, better than the other European mountains IMO (the difference between French Alps and Swiss, Italian, Austrian ones is probably not significant).

The Alps are also magnificent when they're greener in the summer: pic related.

Mate even I've watched a bit of Ligue 1 for Nerman
I'm sure soon enough I'll get bored of him dominating every other team, but at the moment it's fresh and sort of exciting. He's a good player

Gaymar

> (You)
>Nice presentation, Ligue 1 look attractive this way!

Yeah. it really looks attractive now, because of Neymar. . . and plus... that 6x2 was amazing...

say that to my face!

if Juninho means Neymar yes we brazilians became following League Uno (french) now... JUST BECAUSE OF NEYMAR - O MITO - (the myth)

Neymar better say that to your face, since he lives in Paris next to your house. I'm not traveling to Europe just to tell you that, even though it is a chaos now. with terrorist attacks.

Are y-you from Toulouse?

I'm not saying that just for me. The WHOLE MIDIA is making French League attractive using Neymar as BAIT. . . But he is a very good player anyways. and I am pro that. I support French League and PSG becoming as Big as Barcelona or Real Madrid. and be the Best Team. I want Neymar to win one Ballón D'Or

ha ha... jajjajajaja hahahahahahaha heuehueheueheuehueheueheuheue

this one was funny
he is pretending to be

what's nerman's zapzap velh?

i say pain au chocolat not chocolatine

> (You)
>>tfw I begin to be obsessed with Neymar too

it is called Neymarization ... it exists since 2009 in the brazilian midia

você acha que eu sei o Whatsapp do Neymar ?

Eu não sei o Whatsapp dele

I have one thing to tell you. English League is a shit

Questions?

up

soupe de singes