National if smokers

>national if smokers
>smug about food

Shouldn't cig smokes destroy their palette?

The french don't actually smoke that much, biggest smokers are balkans and turkey.

Despite stereotypes the French are among the least likely to smoke in Europe. All their neighbors smoke more than they do.

half of the french teenagers smoke , but it seems like they stop when they are getting older , I never saw an old people smoking in France

Yeah nah, we do smoke an awful lot, maybe it's just that a lot of us are actually casual/social smokers but this meme is real, French smoke.

My gf used to live in France with her Indian bf and she said literally everyone there smoked. And lots of people would get illegal cigs from uk.

Yes, that's why the food has to be extra tasty.

illegal cigarettes mostly come from Spain , Andorre and Belgium

Never drink alcohol, never tried cig. I'm proud of me, tb h

>Never drink alcohol
that's pretty gay

not even wine? what the fuck jean-pierre

Whatever

nah, not even wine

I's surely Ahmed, not Jean-pierre.

Achmoud

>huuur duuur only ar*bs don't drink/smoke xd

Retards.

but that's true.

>tfw go tired of working hungover and stopped drinking and started gym a month ago
>tfw quit smoking last week

Still want to get fucked on MDMA and drink liters of beers one night, but I don't have anyone I can buy drugs from.

Pretty proud of me desu

>I never saw an old people smoking in France
what

would you say you have many friends?

they're a lot more expensive in the uk though

Considering how wine is part of the culture, and considering the part of maghrebi population, I'd be curious if someone made a Venn diagram of french population, "do not drink" population and maghrebi population.

wine and cigarettes are literally what keeps me alive these days

Je suis juste pas intéressé par le fait de boire ou de fumer (je trouve ça dégueulasse, j'y peux rien, je vais pas me forcer, histoire qu'on me prenne pas pour un bougnoule)

They already kill flavours by shoving kilos of butter everywhere

rude

Why do retards always think they know whats going on in other cunts when they are virgins?