ITT: Sup Forums in 1995

ITT: Sup Forums in 1995

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLfAIL7VSyY
youtube.com/watch?v=5PBHnEwciS8
youtube.com/watch?v=PPtr-0OU7zU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=TLfAIL7VSyY

gritty shit desu, i hope that their material after this album will all be as good as this one

I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

She's a angel

one of my favourites,
The Sound of Perseverance is a close second though

Hi everyone, my name is Tad. I just found this Web Site through my AOL home page. Do you guys have any go eMusic you can recommend? I've got a pack of floppy storage disks coming in the mail next week. Gotta do something with them!

>mfw first to the egg
>mfw just BTFO'd millions of dude out of existence

the sound of what?

The Sound Of Confusion?

the separation from nature is only an illusion, just as the self. i would argue that this is what we like to do, we like to create characters and stories. We hide ourselves and construct new selves to explore. it's aesthetic in nature.

I saw the "Live Forever" video by that new Oasis band on MTV the other day and thought it was amazing. But then I bought their album and it was only okay. Some good tracks on it, but nothing super special. If I'm being honest, "Live Forever" will probably be their only stateside hit. I just don't see them having much of a career.

Apparently they're already trying to do a second album by the fall. That's almost guaranteed to be a complete flop.

Looking forward to her newest.

what he said

This band is gonna be huge guys, I swear.

Just saw The Grateful Dead at Soldier Field. Man that was a great show, especially ending with Box of Rain. Is it me, or did it seem like Jerry was being cryptical on Black Muddy River? That was a little spooky, but I just know the fall tour is going to be great! I've already pre-ordered my tickets! I can't wait!

Is he ok?

Thats so gud, they will never top this

>posting Pablo Honey B Sides

My little brother was born. Now he's in jail and I'm responsible for turning him into an asshole. I was a shit to him when we were younger.

fuck you i liked it

The new singer, Barlow, is a beast...I think there are good things in this bands future.

Fuck/Marry/Kill

designing the cover art for my new album, this is what I have so far

I think it could use something else, like, a triangle or something

>uhhhhhh.... marty..... uhhhhhh..... Dora Lange..... time is a flat circle..... uhhhhhhh....nineteen ninety fyyyyyyy

>tfw 19yo in 1995
>mfw going to see bowie live next summer

and it only cost me around £60

Are we ready to admit this band will never be good again and they should just break up forever?

Yo homies, Pac is an untouchable rapper imo. Nothing gonna stop him!

generic unoriginal trash

watch their next album flop

watch their next album flop

youtube.com/watch?v=5PBHnEwciS8

Weezer's going places.

What the FUCK were they thinking?

I've heard rumors that /outgirl/ just punched that cunt Kathleen Hannah in the face at lollapalooza. How can one woman be so based?

Opening track is pretty nice though
But yeah it's not as fun anymore without lou and murph

here's Polvo live from 1993 (video has 110 views):
youtube.com/watch?v=PPtr-0OU7zU
>not 1995

Ma' lad, blur is objectively better that Oashit.

Pulp >>> Suede >> Blur >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oasis

how the hell is this guy alive?

wow that's perfect

What was MES thinking? They should really split up after that mess.

2pac will probably die in a drive by like every n-word

American here. I've only heard one song by Blur and Oasis. And weren't Suede kind of hyped like 2 years ago? I never listened to them.

Also who is Pulp.

>marshall suite (1999)
>unutterable (2000)
>country on the click (2003)
>fall heads roll (2005)
>tromatic reflexxions (2007)
>your future our clutter (2010)

they don't! i come from the future, mate you know

>true detective quote
is this from something originally or am I not getting something here?

Oh wait i know two oasis songs, because there was that supersonic one.

I forgot Blur did theres no other way like 5 years ago, too. Always thought that was by jesus jones or some shit.

Radiohead will release an album titled Kid A in the year 2000, and it will be better than OK Computer, an album that will come out in two years and nobody will think they will be able to top.

So these Stone Roses guys, they're like a Led Zepplin cover band?

Pulp was the best britpop act by far, I agree. Blur on the other hand... I just hate Damon Albarn, his insidious acting, his songs about characters, etc.

t. numale

This level of consciousness is inevitable through evolution. If the human race was to just give up and ded, it'll just stave off for when octopi or whatever next evolve far enough to do the same thing. You're just throwing away the current progress because of your fedora

how does he keep doing it?

Fuck off Björkfaggots

Don't come to London

HOLY FUCK COBAIN AN HERO’D MODS STICKY

CRIMSON'S BACK (again)

I was born

aoty

these three shithead teens just left a cassette in the trunk of my pickup called "all lights fucked on the hairy amp drooling" the cover is blank and the title is shit I'm just going to throw it away

VERUCA SALT
HUM
LUNG BRUSH
LIZ FAIRE
FOUR NON BLONDES
ALANIS MORISETTE

These bands will live FOREVER!

Forget The Smashing Pumpkins or that loser of a lead singer Billy Corrigan. Nobody's ever going to remember or care about them.