Who will dominate Asia, India or China?

Who will dominate Asia, India or China?

russia

Singapore.
Possibly Thailand.

thailand? those trannies can't even dominate their hormone levels

THE POO EMPIRE

india will convince their citizens with 70 iq points (very easy to convince) to shit in chinese water supplies until they are all dead. solid victory

I realy want to congratulate you for your quality shitpost, but because you're tunisian I'm just gonna have to ask you to kill yourself

India, India is already a superior civilization.

It's true, they already transcend toilets.

All your shitposting gives me dubs
Go!

CANADA

China. Chinese are disciplined and purpose-driven, India can't even convince its citizens to not shit like animals.

Yup. China and its colonies will win.

China.

India can't get their people to stand in a line or poop in anything except a street or their own water resource.

China has a lot of people they let fall into disrepair, a lot of poverty. But they're also able to mobilize them if or when they want to. Remember their nutty Olympic opening ceremony? They can basically get The whole country goose stepping on 6 months. Their soldiers are brainwashed enough to run over citizens with tanks.
They've a singular leadership, that may be as unaligned and full of backstabbing as a royal court, but it will still be infinitely more singular than multifaceted governments like democracy.

India is basically at constant gang level civil war with itself because of muzzies.

where China is taking over Africa and stans to its west, India just sorta overflows and does gruesomely.

>india is endemic low level civil war
>sounds like the banlieueus
but user, diversity is a strength.

As an Indian I think you're right. India has too many differing opinions and ideologies to be unified under a democracy, we should adopt a nationalist dictatorship similar to Nazi Germany or China under the Xiaopeng years.

India has the Sikhs and the Gurkhas and the traditions of the greatest empire the world ever saw.

I won't count them out.

Japan

Thailand has become a manufacturing hub and is tipped to become the next country to ascend into first world status

We can hope

>Who will dominate Asia, India or China?

Famine.

There hasn't been a single Indian famine since the 1970s and the last major one took place in 1943 in Bengal. And China hasn't had famines since the great leap forward

Look at the level of drought in India on the border with Pakistan. I don't know how much more the Ganges can take.

China's water is in the north and he major of the people are in the south; whatever remains is severely polluted.