Why is popcorn the goto movie food?

Why is popcorn the goto movie food?
I can't hear shit over the crunching.

because its cheap and salty so the movie theater doesnt spend a lot on it and practically guarantees you also buy soda with it

>it's salty so you want more salt water to drink with it

you're dumb just like americans

xD

it's literally because they can let it sit overnight and serve it the next day

I have never once in my life had a problem hearing the movie over the "crunching" and yet I read bitching about it every day on Sup Forums. I swear you people just inflate problems for yourself to complain over

I work at a movie theater. Will answer any questions you have or will give out any industry "secrets" if you want.

>I only watch movies with constant loud explosions

During quiet moments it drowns out the sound of the film

You're an adult working the job that 14 year olds work, how have you not killed yourself for being such a failure?

>soda
>salt water
>*tips fedora*

Probably liquidize it from all the butter you put on

It's distracting and totally ruins any immersion

I swear you 'muricans genuinely believe that you will die if your not able to shove something into your fat fucking faces for 2 hours

They don't hire 14 year olds there. Only 16 year olds. And I'm 21.

Do you rest your head in the other persons lap while they eat?

You're 21 and working a job that requires no skills and doesn't lead anywhere, how have you not killed yourself yet, and do you realize how much of a loser you are?

This. What an embarassing fucking sperg.

As a non-native English speaker, it's pretty much impossible to decipher what they're saying if the popcorn is constantly exploding in my mouth under the pressure of my teeth

Maybe he's studying too. This is a really shitty argument.

>eating during movie
Just get a nice drink

>0.5l
If you cannot drink 500mL without having to use the bathroom you are either in your 50s, or you have a medical issue.

>I do le thing
>ask me anything xDDD
>lol AMA

I'm sorry, does this look like fucking Reddit to you?

milk duds are top kinofood

What? Are you serious? Do you not know soda has an absurd amount of sodium in it?

Le European smart xD

But it isn't "salty"

>absurd amount of sodium

naw cuddy, I always thought it was stupid but there is something very satisfying about eating food in a theater. I took a tupperware full of lasagna to the theater a couple weeks ago and I was so content afterward. Enhanced the enjoyment of the film tenfold

me?

I'd serve crab legs

Dumb irrelevant europoor btfo

you masturbate too much. it fucked up your piping

>all these people complaining about eaters

Sorry your lives and so boring and sedentary that you can always eat, but to many people with actual LIVES they're constantly busy and doing things and sitting down to watch a film might be one of the only times in the day that they can actually sit down and eat. Not to mention that it's FUN.

Based fun poster! A patrician!

>this kid drinks so much soda he can't taste the salty nature of the drink

You're a fucking idiot

Do you actually think this is fine? Don't forget all the phosphates.

the only person blown out is your kidneys you fat fuck

>Do you actually think this is fine?

Tell me why it's a big deal. It's certainly not absurd. 100g of broccoli has more sodium.

>geez guys why is sugary salt water worse than eating broccoli?

seriously do you not have any understanding of why you're a fat fucking loser? Go for a walk tubby, drink more water. You'll feel better and less inclined to defend your saltwater addiction online.

no one is saying its good for you you absolute fucking mongoloid we're saying its not salty

The only thing salty here is you after being proven wrong