It

It's really ridiculous how much better the kids were at acting compared their adult counterparts. Ponytail and the broad were particularly terrible in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0bYjKZVNkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully based froggo wil save the next one.

>no orgy scene

John Boy was fine. Beverly was ridiculously dramatic but I thought it fit her character.

She was damaged goods.

Plus,
>not loving the Ritter

Taste confirmed for ass level. Your remake is going to be an embarrassing disaster and suck a Dairy-sized mountain of shit.

Since someone brought it up, what was with that orgy scene in the book? Why was it there? I sort of understand that they believed that if they matured quickly, they'd be safe, but did Stephen King really just wanna write about a bunch of kids fucking?

Kids fuck. No reason not to write something like that.

I liked judge harry, i like that guy

I havent gotten that far in book yet. But theres already questiong about incest, boners mention, Beverly checking breast growth and all of them cursing like sailors. Cant wait to get to orgys and what not.

People pee their pants in the book probably aaround 10 times

I honestly tried to watch it and couldnt. It was already skipping ton of book at the beginning, but I guess that was expected cuz of size of the book.

And boys hug and cry on each others shoulder
>n-no homo

Also Beverly was confirmed in the beginning of book to love rough sex.

>you will never have a Beverly family

Why the fuck would anyone reach out too, let alone talk to a clown in thegutter?

>"Want a baloon, user? They float, ogh how they do they float. And soon... you will float too".

Kids ya know and the one killed from gutter was 6 yrs old.

>having four daughters
how did he not kill himself?

Why would a drider hide in the sewers in the first place?

Hell. How come they have a labyrinth sewer system so big it can house a giant drider?

Kisses by fire. A clan of spearwives.

Ritter was fine but he was kinda phoning it in.

Gay ass fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=E0bYjKZVNkc

I refuse to believe the center girl isn't just some Kpop artist who got shooped into the picture.

>this was just two bros back in the day

>faggots succeeded in perverting even innocent things like this as "gay"

No, homos, not everyone is secretly gay. You truly are a pathetic minority that thankfully can't reproduce

Better than the reboot

King was on a lot of drugs at the time.

That's another thing that sucked about this movie. The awkward, out of place music montages.

Do you think they cast a kid in the new one who can convincingly stutter or is that just way too much to ask?

i mean doesn't bill get over most of his stutter by the end of the first part? a kid with a stutter irl wouldnt be able to do that

Who cares, the real question is will the new Bill look as sexy in a wig and cleets?

I hope for a realistic drider

Stephen King is a bad author and every movie adaptation is bad. Don't expect to find outstanding acting among all this shit. If I had to act for a stupid story, I wouldn't try either.

it's an adventure with childhood friends,

ends in the boys running a train on the one girl.

>not wanting to see John Boy take the BBC.

>i mean doesn't bill get over most of his stutter by the end of the first part?
In the movie? Maybe. I haven't seen it in forever. In the book I'm pretty sure he has years of speech therapy when he moved away from Derry.

He beats his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts

its really interesting seeing the chances of a kids attractiveness come out with the same partner

from this list from oldest to youngets it looks like

4/10
8/10
6/10
3/10

>tfw no qt redhead waifu

It is easy to get the best kid actors for cheap. Adult actors cost money.

Also it is easier for a kid to do "fear". The easiest thing for a kid to act out is to be scared of a monster

they literally try their hardest for that, cause it would make them feel better while deep down they know its nature that makes them feel "not right"

Too maintain their bond

Come on, even most straights would call it gay. We're all fucked viewing everthing through 12 layers of irony or whatever.

Gosh, I love that movie.

It hurts me more than it hurts you. My mom was a redhead I wonder if that has something to do with it.