Tfw Europeans can call for an emergency service when they get tired as they have free healthcare

>tfw Europeans can call for an emergency service when they get tired as they have free healthcare

Feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20170728/woman-in-sweden-calls-out-mountain-rescue-helicopter-because-she-was-tired
desnivel.com/escalada-roca/un-escalador-tendra-que-pagar-5960r-por-su-rescate-en-el-naranjo-de-bulnes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pisses me off because you realize someone may have died because that helicopter couldn't pick them up, because some fucker was lazy.

Rich people in America also enjoy this

are you saying this doesn't happen in america?

Those people have personal helicopters and shit tho. This bitch was using the state's system. Thus wasting resources on her lazy cunt.

jesus christ
how entitled do you have to be to waste tax payer money on this nonsense?

>tfw even my third world country has universal healthcare
Burgers on suicide watch

Could be biased desu. If she was suffering from exhaustion, she could have died on that mountain

>inb4 Boreway swoops in with the F-16 rescue

>be poor with no realistic prospects of riding helis
>wear shitty discarded clothes and go get drunk in the wilderness
>dial 911
>life is complete

>They fell of the libertarian meme
Fucking taxe those rich pigs you cucks

when you put it like that...
i might try it one day

In Spain you would be charged unless you have an insurance.

t. Western Sahara activist

The more hilarious thing is the fact that this health care system still manages to be cheaper than the American one despite abuses and all while guaranteering universal coverage.

Goes to show you how utterly fucked the current American system is.

>An air ambulance and mountain rescue workers were sent to the scene, but when they arrived they discovered that she was simply tired and looking for a ride down.

thelocal.se/20170728/woman-in-sweden-calls-out-mountain-rescue-helicopter-because-she-was-tired

This.

meanwhile nobody leaves America to take advantage of European health care.
If you have 99 problems and money isn't one of them, well shit where are you going to go?

>be born in one of the poorest cunts in Europe
>mfw even we have decent free healthcare and ample parental leave
>mfw even if we acquire foreign citizenship and renounce our own we don't have to pay taxes to our home country for the rest of our lives like muricans do

what would that cost in the US?

I don't really understand what you are trying to say here. Can you elaborate a bit?

Highly specialized private clinics reserved for the elite are not the backbone of a nations health care system by definition.

Are you implying that they wouldn't exist and done away with if the US implemented a universal public option? Do you realize that people can always opt out of the universal system if they have enough money and that these highly specialized private services would continue to exist?

>Goes to show you how utterly fucked the current American system is.

it is not fuicked if your are a physician and want to pay off your yacht

Embarrassing desu. But the emergency service wouldn't just send a vehicle much less a helicopter unless she put on a damn fine act over the phone.

only poor fucks can't pay

>physician and want to pay off your yacht

You mean your 300k in student loan debt, right?

Agreed. It was probably like

>Help I'm bleeding

And when they arrived at the scene and saw it was bullshit, they might as well take her since they fled all the way there anyway.

>free

Only if you call for an epin prank

Legitimate rescue is paid by our great system god bless lenin xdxd

The air ambulance or sea rescue helicopters aren't covered by the national health service here and they survive on charity donations. Thankfully we don't have to pay for it if we need a heli.

nope

desnivel.com/escalada-roca/un-escalador-tendra-que-pagar-5960r-por-su-rescate-en-el-naranjo-de-bulnes

Dunno about other communities

Well, now that I read the new it doesn't affect to people wandering mountains so you are right but I doubt they would send helicopter to someone because he is tired unless he lied.