favorite part?
least favorite part?
4 and 3, respectively for me

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Fishmans-Fishmans-Rock-Festival/release/4958789
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no1 cares

Part 2 on the live version is godlike

Sorry lads, part 5 is objectively the best part. The guitar that comes in at 4 min is unmatched

/thread

>when it ends
>the middle

I don't know the exact part of it since I only ever listen to 98.12.28 on vinyl and rarely the original, but nothing hits me harder than when Honzi's piano comes in a little over halfway through on 98.12.28's Long Season.

>98.12.28
>vinyl
Regardless the piano section is amazing, my favorite part has to be the very end when the heavy string section kicks in as climax

ye here's my Fishmans collection

Please upload Long Season Revue somewhere

holy shit

fishmans got an entire boxset of every album on vinyl.

Holy shit I never knew, it's gotta be thousands of dollars

the live version is literal musical bliss

discogs.com/Fishmans-Fishmans-Rock-Festival/release/4958789

>2 from $1,242.54
Well now that I know this exists I will drool over wanting it for the rest of my life lmao

that's actually only half of their albums (the bottom 2 rows in my picture), the other ones are from the Go Go Round This World box set

I've tried since I actually wanted to watch it before I bought it myself, but both discs combined are just over 280 minutes long.

it's not actually that much, keep watching that listing and you'll see a normal price show up eventually

Oh thank the Lord, Discogs is gonna see a lot more visits from me then

I mean it's still a shit-ton of money, just not $2000+, I've seen some sell for anywhere from $500-$1500

also shouldn't have gotten your hopes up by saying $500 since that was at least a couple years ago, but if you're patient you can probably get it for under $1000

im gonna go kill myself

pawn your belongings and buy 98.12.28 to listen to before you do

this might be the most impressive thing i've ever seen on Sup Forums

fuck this album

this is music for the kind of nigga who says "im not a weeb i only watch sophisticated deep anime like cowboy bebop, flcl, eva"

suck my dick, bitch

1,2 all great though