Hi rio do u want picking up in the morning pal

hi rio do u want picking up in the morning pal

Other urls found in this thread:

football365.com/news/gazza-reveals-pre-match-ritual-with-ferdinands-fing-ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up u egg

I do wonder if Rio did need picking up back then?

I'll be waiting.

he waited so long for that pick up he just became a driver himself

athlete twitter thread?

>we live in a timeline Michael Owen won a Ballon D'Or

This is Milan's new fullback cursing agianst God

based

>baloon door winner
>played for liverpool, madrid, man united
>gets hate from ignorant retards on twitter
wonder why athletes dont snap more often desu

Social media was a mistake.

wtf i love andre gray now

Not twitter but still gold

another myspace classic

*bebo
apologies

>andre gray

>not my snake tho ;)
Why the fuck are people being warned to beware of what shit they post online as it may hinder their career in the future when a company willingly paid £35m to have this man work for them?

>Look for the bare necessities The simple bare necessities AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because they aren't athletes worth millions and it's not like he posted anything racist or violent

he didn't, he tweeted back something like "eh it's fine mate you need to put @rioferdy5 so I can see it though pal!"

Reading shit like this makes me thankful of two things:
1. The fact I never had Bebo or MySpace when I was a dumb teenager so there's no record of those years.
2. That I didn't pursue football seriously because I would of been surrounded by literal retards who can't write.

Imagine being a somewhat intelligent footballer. Life must be hell having to hang around these knuckledraggers all day.

>tagline: had good game v ajax
>scared of: nothing

by all accounts the players teach people who try to better themselves mentally and do things culturally in places they go to (go to musems, art galleries etc) and try to learn as suspicious. pretty sad desu. its only the english players like this however your standard paco loves museums

Nedum Onuoha used to get condescendingly called "the professor" because he had an a level

Graeme Le Saux was bullied for reading The Guardian on the team bus and not Lad Mag Weekly and having a vocabulary consisting of more than 150 words.

Duncan Watmore has a first in Economics, i can only imagine the stick he gets

Just a bit of banter from a random person.

>not my snake tho ;)
>;)

The fucking wink makes it.

well not really, the image of the dumb footballer is universal

Paul Gacoigne has revealed that his pre-match ritual with England was to hold striker Les Ferdinand’s massive penis.

Gascoigne told an ‘Evening with Gazza’ charity event at Nine Sports Bar in Newcastle the wonderful story, complete with Ferdinand’s exasperated reaction.

“In the dressing room, Les Ferdinand, I swear down, when he took his clothes off, you should have seen the size of his f***ing c**k. He made mine look small.

“I went ‘Les, Les please, please let me have one f***ing hold of that thing’.

“So he let me have a hold of it.

“And I went out played a blinder and scored, right. I thought ‘f***ing brilliant’.

“So the next game at Wembley, ‘Les get it out’.

“And every time we played for England Les went ‘hurry up and get it over with Gazza’.”

football365.com/news/gazza-reveals-pre-match-ritual-with-ferdinands-fing-ck

>I went ‘Les, Les please, please let me have one f***ing hold of that thing’.
What the...

Patrick Bamford turned down a scholarship at Harvard, speaks about 3 languages and plays grade 8 violin. Must be some absolutely sick bantz pinning that little fag down in the showers and taking it in turns to spit in his mouth and stick your finger up his bum.

It seems to be a big thing to be unintelligent in England for some reason - quite a lot of european players seem decently intelligent. Juan Mata was doing a business degree whilst playing for Chelsea for example.

>because I would of been surrounded by literal retards who can't write
>would of been

You would have been just fine.

Imagine being that clever and ending up in Middlesbrough. The poor lad

>no mention of Andre Gray

>BAE not mentioned

I knew there was a reason i put the lad in fantasy league team

here's another piece of wisdom

>tfw no one will ever be nice

I miss the days when celebrities and athletes would say retarded shit on twitter. wish the pr cunts would fuck off

Some Fulham player got banned for calling Bamford "sausage boy" on Twitter

we have our share of retards, though a higher percentage of our elite players are fairly intelligent than other nations

guys like Mata and Xabi Alonso are sons of ex-players so were raised middle class

Based Lith

HAHAHAHA

Good song la

Same here. Though your more cultured footballer will get a degree in something useless like Sports Journalism or Business Management

das rayciss

He was the subject of gay jokes for years simply because he wasn't a typical lad

>peasant
LMAO holy shit is this real? did he not get crucified for this in the british media?

Imagine if Durant's twitter personality carried over to real life, he'd become interesting

Or even just to the weights room

*unzip pants*

>Bamford ended up with five A*s, three As and two Bs at GCSE. He did A-Level French, History, Biology and General Studies and attained 3 grades at B and another at C

Pretty meh grades desu, guessing they just wanted him for his football skills.

GERONIMO

>ywn be 10 years old again and send pictures of yourself in underwear to Ronaldo
>tfw

>two females
sounds legit

fuck off dog god?

>Peasant

Andre Gray won this one desu

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

>he is next steven gerald

my sides