Predator wrist-blades aren't acid-proof

>Predator wrist-blades aren't acid-proof
>Predator nets aren't acid-proof

Fuck this movie.

after thousands of years of fighting them how they fuck are they supposed to know their blood is acid?

I thought this movie was really good. It did a great job of capitalizing on the Ancient Aliens hype while still being a great AVPEU movie. 8/10, wish I could say the same for Requiem.

But he does know this, hence why he makes the shield out of the AYYLMAO head and demonstrates its resistance to the acid blood.

But yeah, preddy stupid.

Predator school?

What if it's not possible to make weapons that are immune to the Alien's blood? Maybe the only thing that can resist their blood is their own carapace?

If you allow the "extended universe" explanation, reading the comics, they were supposed to get good themselves. It was a hunt for him, and his first hunting xenos. So basically, experienced predators know, but they sent a noob.

Isnt it just the predators gimping themselves for an actual challenge?

>that bro tier relationship between head predator and the black chick

Then you use the carapace and weaponise it, ergo you've got a weapon immune to the blood.

They're all younglings
it's a rite of manhood or some shit.

Funny the Frisbee blade is immune to the acid, you see it cut through a face hugger and cut an ayylmaos head off without reacting to the acid which is weird because it should.

I think the frisbee, visor and shoulder cannon are the only tech, they share with each other, or pass on. So those are usually good stuff. But now we are going to the comics territory, which wildly differs from what they portray in movies.

They're both fucking terrible, but the first one is at least entertaining. Also helps you can actually see what's happening.

Oh I see, the only thing that gets me is the acid itself is supposed to be very strong, yet the vapours it produces upon contact with something leaves no one harmed around it, the vapours would be just as deadly as the acid itself if inhaled. They need to address this.

Acids are nasty things, Hydrofluoric acid scares me that shit is fucking evil.

Teflon would actually work.

They have in the Alien extended universe if that helps. IIRC in the comics it is potent, but reacts with air violently that is corrodes anything but just fucking vaporizes in a millisecond. That's also the explanation why it doesn't violently burst out of xenos, their skin isn't impervious to it. But that contradicts this movie.

They need to do a Disney to both Alien and Predator. Extended universes are cool for comics, but usually stupid as shit.

To contain an acid that strong you would need Teflon type substance and an acid being that strong would be explosive, they wouldn't be able to move around because of how volatile it is, but movies and fantasy n shieeeeeet.

At least the comics address it.

No it was explained that it wasn't acid. And the original might be from Cameron, that it just reacts violently with air. In Aliens you can see just a bullet hit an alien and they die and spray their juices on others and supposedly they die too. But that was just a convinience thing I think. How else they could fight 150 families worth of xenos.

But I'm a movie traditionalist and even though I read the comics, to me xenos have acid blood.

It's acid.