Does Sup Forums think that the Jo Cox murder was performed by an assassin hired by the Jews or Government or both?

Does Sup Forums think that the Jo Cox murder was performed by an assassin hired by the Jews or Government or both?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3108616.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Stop being delusional. If you tried being rational for a change, thinks would seem more logical and ordered.

If whatever boogeyman it is you think is conspiring against you really wanted to hurt the brexit cause they'd kill Nigel Farage. Media would justify it as well because they'd say he provoked it, and the general public would celebrate.

I'm just asking the users of Sup Forums, doesn't mean I actually believe what I propose.

that's retarded
However there are some nice digits in this thread so I forgive you

Well you can't deny that it was just in time. With the polls already showing a clear lead, what's the deal with this? I mean, was it necessary? A post-referendum murder would make more sense in case of a remain result. Vengance of some sort.

Obviously if the guy is crazy you can't expect logic out of him but nevertheless it was unexpected to say the least.

Duh.
Why is this even a question?

Goodbye thread, you did make for some good GETS though.

Giving up on your own thread... now that's some first class degeneracy m9.

It does seem very, very fishy considering it was this close to the vote. That is all I will say.

What's that white country

It's the first assassination/murder of an MP since 1990 (but that was by the IRA)

It's the first killing of an MP since 1977 by a British citizen. It's also coincidentally a week before the biggest vote in our generation and it was carried out by a white far right nationalist against a pro EU Labour female.

If you can look at that and say "It's a coincidence" then you're retarded.

Define degeneracy boi lol xDDDDD KYS LIVERPOOL IS THE BEST

We are going to make this thread great again.

Lol k den COME ON LIVERPOOL *chugs Guinness* *throws pebbles at windows* wat us degeneracy xDDD LABOUR FOR LIFE SOCALISM

There was a similar incident in Sweden in 2003 with an mp being murdered before a referendum. The referendum was cancelled.

u wanna get shanked bruv? come to benicasim mate *balconing intensifys* YOLO 4LIFE
2nd time I read this today, for real? Couldn't find anything.

I bash ur fucking ed in m8 don't come near Liverpool or I'll do yer

i'd rather walk alone than near that shittytown mait

Yes

Anna Lindh

>Lindh died in the early morning of 11 September 2003 after a knife attack in Stockholm on the afternoon of 10 September. Just after 4 pm, she was attacked while shopping in the ladies' section of the Nordiska Kompaniet department store in central Stockholm. Lindh was shopping for new clothes for a televised debate later that night on the referendum about Sweden's adoption of the euro (which she supported). She was stabbed in the chest, abdomen and arms.

>Lindh was an outspoken campaigner for Sweden to join the Eurozone in the referendum held on 14 September 2003. After the attack, all euro-campaign events were immediately cancelled.
>Following a midday meeting on 12 September by prime minister Göran Persson and the leaders of the other political parties in the Riksdag, the decision was made not to let Lindh's murder affect the referendum. Information and resources on the referendum's issues would be fully available, but no political campaigning or debate would take place. Party leaders unanimously pledged support for the ballot as planned, and to abide by its result. Despite speculation that sympathy for Lindh could influence the voting, the euro was rejected in the referendum

What the fuck is this map?

They didn't win though.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3108616.stm

okay... This thread has gone nowhere

Yeah I was wrong about that but it seems like they tried it before.

God damn it I said no.

Cheap enough to use same old tricks.

I agree with OP, this thread is just good for gets.

Not really, just a full on retard/psycho who shouldn't have been living in the community to start with.

It was the most obvious false flag ever.

You guys need to remember that the Jews have been trying to destroy the white race ever since they won wwii.

They are getting desperate and kicking things into overdrive.

What happened at the end with all the allegations of him shouting "Britain First" and all that?? Is it true?