SECRET CIRCLE

are you guys aware of the sickest underground rap supergroup of the past ten years? they just dropped a few tracks are they are HEAT.

secret-circle.bandcamp.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

secret-circle.bandcamp.com/track/ounce-of-it
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/958039542094802945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes everyone knows about antwon wiki and ugly mane

Wiki x Antwon x LUM
didn't know about this new stuff, thnx OP

They only dropped 1 track.

>sickest underground
>they are HEAT
Also you sound 14

>Antwon
No thanks

nah im just not super careful about my diction considering this is an albanian shepherding internet forum

ugly is my favourite rapper and I think wiki is one of the best out atm but pretty much everything I've heard from scg so far has been pretty underwhelming

Kind of agree, I'm anticipating SC's debut but I really just want another LUM solo album. This new single is probably my least favorite so far. Keep It Low, Satellite and Tube Socks were decent alt-trap (I just made that up)

>Wiki
No thanks

This, Antwon can be alright sometimes

hoping he releases 'the other side' before too long. even then though, I think he's kind of past the bragadocious style that made MTI so good. the three sided tapes are still my most returned to records of his, so much replay-ability

they made an announcement for new music monday then didn't pull through
they have not

or at least lum did

Watchu mean?

Except they did? Even the melon twitted about it

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/958039542094802945

woah
cool

>underground
>supergroup

>just wanted to be spoonfed

underground is acceptable

satelite is fucking dope, some of the slappiest LUM production ever. the other songs are kinda trash and he's charging like 7 bucks for the singles so i can't even support him, w/e.

all the singles are free though?

they're free on bandcamp my dude

recent change, they were free when first released upon the email being sent out, then he was charging a dollar for two of the singles and 7 for the other two, now it's back. it was weird.

Wow some more played out corny ass rap.

if only they would replace antwon with despot

this