27.08. 18:00 Torino Sassuolo
27.08. 20:45 Chievo Lazio
27.08. 20:45 Crotone Verona
27.08. 20:45 Fiorentina Sampdoria
27.08. 20:45 Milan Cagliari
27.08. 20:45 Napoli Atalanta
27.08. 20:45 Spal Udinese

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/chinese-automakers-bid-for-jeep-raises-national-security-concerns/
strawpoll.me/13763662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

'no'

PROBABILI FORMAZIONI:

NIZZA (4-2-3-1): Cardinale; Souquet, Dante, Le Marchand, Jallet; Seri, Srarfi; Lees-Melou, Sneijder, Saint-Maximin; Balotelli. Allenatore: Favre.

NAPOLI (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Koulibaly, Albiol, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne. Allenatore: Sarri.

I have conflicted feelings about this thread. Do we want it? Will it bring to daily generals in the future?

No
Yes
Don't reply and sage it

*makes a better assist than Pirlo*

No one cares about this fucking league and Italians aren't top autists like Germans, so I don't see this turning into a general

no its only opened since mercato open. next week will be final mercato threda week.

gabigol rumoured to benfica and malaga. also jovetic back to sevilla is on

>italians
thats not even the problem
the problem is the albanian, the finn, the australian, etc

>the finn,

rude. how the fuck is this not every mercato that there is a italian threda? unbelievable. tranny window shitpostin is godtier. like "dotn make threads about transfers! it ruins our threads" grazy

relax, everything is going to go back to normal once the market window closes

>Sarebbe di 38 milioni l'offerta della Roma per Patrick Schick. Sono i giallorossi ad accontentare maggiormente le richieste della Sampdoria, che ha ricevuto dall'Inter 35 milioni, sebbene vincolati a un iniziale prestito
This shit rumour lel, why would they offer €38mil

Nah, the thread would die on its own in a day. Just checked the last thread, 150 posts in 24 hours, that's crazy slow - and we'll all ignore the thread once the transfer window shuts

>muh bantz and shitposting
fuck off to /trans/ then

i meant rumors as in shitposting

sabatini is rumoured to be seething if inter lose schick who he rates super high.

The finn is actually one of the posters who keeps the threads alive and posts news

>Sabatini actually thinks Spalletti will play him next to a healthy Icardi
Can't wait for those sweet FFP forced sales after 2 years of Sabatini buying young players and the coaches not using them

>the finn
swap him with the eternal butthurt bosnian

I love Italian /trans/ lads

>Reminder that /the eternal Schick/ will go somewhere and cost 40-50m based solely on hype, despite being worse than Inglese/Pazzini/Paloschi

Kaligol

He looks like a Lidl-Milik desu

>with the 11th purchase, we can say we completed the team
No you didn't! I want a good winger

I am honestly satisfied with this squad. Kalinic is the cherry on the cake. He's a smar CF with great technical abilities, we are gonna do fairly well with him in the starting line.

A winger on the bench would be a great thing, a substitute for Kessie too, of course, but we aim for the 4th place and we can do it with this squad yet.

Compare this team with the ones of the last years, contemplate and have a wide, long, exhausting free hand ejaculation.

>has to make himself ejaculate
Please have sex

#7 for a target man reeeeeeeeeeeee
other is vecinos #11 for midfield box to box man reeeeeeeeee

>A winger on the bench would be a great thing
so who would you start as left winger?

Conti took #12 when #2 was available, the madman

>Unironically watching Italian soccer

But why? 2008 was a long time ago.

I think Schick is a scam.
Not that he's not good, but he's got some serious health problems and would be able to barely play.

Who /segafredo/ here?

No way, soccer is way more fullfilling.

According to the kind of play that Montella showed till now, you can use a CF on the left side of the field, cutting into the box, with the other CF widening his play. The two FB-LM/RM will help the job. But a winger will be better of course. I'm still happy and nice and satisfied.

>
>No way, soccer is way more fullfilling.
>
>you can use a CF on the left side of the field, cutting into the box, with the other CF widening his play

>tfw nothing can destroy your inner peace

pls leave our thread, thx.

>Italian soccer
That's an oxymoron.

What did he mean by this?

>Niang refused Spatak again
What the fuck is wrong with him? He would earn 3 times what he earns at Milan, actually play, and for a team in CL too. Does he want to stay just to piss me off?

>Living in Russia
Not worth it

>living in Mosca as a millionaire
i'm sure it's not bad

>live in comfy Milano and make decent money
>move to Moscow, where there's no summer, where everyone will racially abuse him, and where his career will end
hmmm wonder why he won't leave

It's Moscow, and more money he's ever earned.

I hope he goes to Torino then. He will just be in the freezer in Milan. He is so bad he's unplayable.

The best choice is to keep this thread until mercato is over then we back to the usual matchday thread.

This but his career never started

>Moscow, where there's no summer
Lol. It's been hot as hell here for the last month.

But I totally understand why no one would want to play in Russia.

Milan's mercato

He's rich, i'm sure Moscow is good when you are rich.
For his career is better to move to a team that plays CL so that maybe someone notices him instead of warming the bench all year long at Milan.

Which one is the most beautiful city between Moscow and Petersburg? I like Russian literature and they use to talk about those two town like they're paradise

Stop playing him as a winger and he may actually play well. The few times mazzari did it, he played well and scored

St petersburg is comfier, moscow has this metropolis feel
to each their own i guess

There are still people dumb enough to rate him since he's in Milan. Russian league? Nah

>But I totally understand why no one would want to play in Russia.
Is the Pomes winger who was rumoured to be one of Monchi's targets any good?

>For his career is better to move to a team that plays CL
Why do you think Spartak will do well in the CL?

>I like Russian literature and they use to talk about those two town like they're paradise
I've been told by someone from St. Peterburg that the city is full of Uzbeks and other immigrants now

He's played striker for Milan many times and never scored, he can fuck right off absolute shitter. He's making me more racist.

Yh with a shit milan team at 19 yrs of age.

>Why do you think Spartak will do well in the CL?
i don't think they will do well, but Niang himself, might, or at least he has a better chance to show he's in a team that actually starts him

Petersburg. There are beautiful places in Moscow, but SPB is better overall.

>Is the Pomes winger who was rumoured to be one of Monchi's targets any good?
Promes is one of the best players in the league who can score or make an assist even if he's invisible the entire game, but I'd like to see him in CL against decent teams before saying if he's genuinely good.

>I've been told by someone from St. Peterburg that the city is full of Uzbeks and other immigrants now
That's true about every Russian city. Caucasians and Central Asians are our sandniggers. Moscow may be even worse in this regard.

He'd probably have to play as left wing, since they've got Luiz Adriano as CF and Pomes as RW iirc

>but I'd like to see him in CL against decent teams before saying if he's genuinely good
This. I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to spend 20mil on a player from the Russian league. Remember Doumbia?

>He'd probably have to play as left wing,
same at Milan

>Duvan Zapata alla Sampdoria e il Napoli su Patrik Schick. Asse caldo tra gli azzurri e i blucerchiati sul mercato con Radio Kiss Kiss che riferisce di come i partenopei potrebbero entrare nella trattativa per il ceco inserendo sia il colombiano che Lorenzo Tonelli per convincere Ferrero.
fresh rumour

>atalanta asked for sturaro to free spinazzola
please be real

>Napoli su Patrik Schick

#NonSiVendeSturaro

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/chinese-automakers-bid-for-jeep-raises-national-security-concerns/

How does this affect Juventus?

Does Exor own all of Chrsyler and Jeep or just a small percentage of it.

Top 10 anime betrayals

fucking drumpf
just let >us take the chinese money as well

back to Sup Forums

Wrong board?

[spoiler]the pope is a cuck anyway[/spoiler]

>cuck
yes wrong board
for you faggot

30% of the stock, a bit more regarding the voting rights

misread your post
30% of fca. i think fca has full ownership of chrysler

>This could reportedly be Pepe Reina’s final year at Napoli, as they can’t agree on a new contract. Premium Sport is reporting that there is still no agreement for an extension, with the latest request of €2.5m per season returned to sender by President Aurelio De Laurentiis.
Get a proper keeper, retards

>cuck
nice Sup Forums lingo, also Francisco is being very Christian, as always. That doesn't mean his word should be the law. Post this shit on Sup Forums, more people would agree with you over there

>faggot
Wow what are you, homophobic?

Go back to Sup Forums you rancid homophobe

LGBT EQUALITY NOW! STOP OPRESSING GAY PEOPLE!

kys

Why are you so mad stupid Sup Forums tard?

Go back to your board you racist Nazi i bet you pray to Mussolini

>This could reportedly be Pepe Reina’s final year at Napoli
Finally, they should have bought a new one a season ago at least

>top autists like Germans
I was right

They should sign Karnezis before the transfer window shuts. He rejected offers from Turkey and Watford (Pozzo senpai on life support) because Napoli have told him they're getting rid of Rafael and taking him (at least that's the rumour)

Nice try but i am italian.

Checkmate croatia.

Karnezis would be ok. They should have signed Perin before he blew his knees, or Scesni this summer, but Dela is too much of a jew.

Trips of truth to make SerieA a general, or not

roll (yes, make it a general)

>or Scesni this summer, but Dela is too much of a jew
This so much. €12mil for Szczesny is a bargain considering they really (really) need a good keeper

maybe

speaking of dollaruma and >iturbe
what ever happened to Leali and Perrin ?

if there's midweek seriaA yes, if not just make it a friday through monday thing and have the mercato general during january and the summer

no
go back to matchday after mercato

>big signing upfront on the way la'
>it's either Obamayoung or il Gallo la'
>what if they left the #7 shirt for Cristiano la'
>milan stronk #wearesorich

>end up with Kalinic
kek

>Leali
was exiled in Belgium playing for Zulu Whoregem

>le 10 goals per season man

*blocks communications with you*

>what ever happened to Perrin ?

>end up with Kalinic
Kalinić is probably Milan's best signing this summer

lel

>gets pissy at damico
>disrespects fiorentina like this
wew

>be me, Florentia Viola
>being shitty at relationships between clubs for 90 years
>try to fine Kalinic for 200k euros
>get offended by a "là"
>never win anything
>next chance in the 2050 maybe

not even mad about spinazzola but the fact that we gave orsolini to these ungrateful cunts is the worst

>Marotta to Tutto Sport : "Keita and Schick? Their cases are closed for Juventus"

yea?
i mean schick is forever lost because ferrero is angry at them and juve was never serious about keita

FIFA OR PES

strawpoll.me/13763662