/trans/

>Paris St-Germain are close to agreeing a season-long loan deal for Monaco and France striker Kylian Mbappe, 18. (Sky Sports)

Barcelona have accepted Liverpool will not sell them Brazil playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, this month. (Mirror)

>Barcelona believe forward Lionel Messi, 30, and 33-year-old midfielder Andres Iniesta - who could both leave on free transfers next summer - will sign new contracts. (Independent)

Spain striker Diego Costa, 28, has been ordered by Atletico Madrid to make peace with Chelsea before they consider buying him for £25m. (Sun)

>Manchester City are on the brink of giving up on signing West Brom and Northern Ireland defender Jonny Evans, 29, and will bid £20m for Middlesbrough centre-back Ben Gibson, 24. (Independent)

Tottenham Hotspur are preparing a £20m bid for injured Everton midfielder Ross Barkley, 23, but still face competition from Chelsea. (Telegraph)

>West Ham are already looking at potential successors to manager Slaven Bilic following their disappointing start to the season. (Mirror)

Manchester United are keen on Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon. The 17-year-old left-back has been a target for Tottenham. (Sky Sports)

>Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare says the futures of Algeria winger Riyad Mahrez, 26 and England midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 27, might not be resolved until the final few days of the transfer window. (Leicester Mercury)

Southampton and Netherlands defender Virgil van Dijk, 26, has been pictured training with the club's under-23 side after handing in a transfer request. (Express)

>Chelsea will only bid for Van Dijk if they get the go-ahead from Saints, who have insisted the centre-back is not for sale. (Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/coutinho-talks-liverpool-barcelona-transfer-move-impossible-news-hoffenheim-a7906221.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l6F4bx70hZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chelsea target Antonio Candreva, the 30-year-old Italy midfielder, may be put up for sale as Inter Milan look to generate funds to sign midfielder Suso, 23, from rivals AC Milan. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Star)

>Arsenal will hold talks with England international midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain this week as they look to resolve uncertainty over the 24-year-old's future. (Mail)

Newcastle Uni- WHO CARES

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is yet to decide whether 20-year-old winger Ryan Kent will be sent out on loan for the season. (Liverpool Echo)

Leeds United want Middlesbrough and Benin striker Rudy Gestede, 28, and NEC's Dutch forward Jay-Roy Grot, 19, as they search for Chris Wood's replacement following his exit to Burnley. (Yorkshire Evening Post)

>Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio, 31, who is a target for Chelsea, has revealed he wants to leave Serie A champions Juventus. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Talksport)

Birmingham City manager Harry Redknapp has confirmed his interest in 21-year-old Southampton striker Sam Gallagher. (Birmingham Mail)

>Burnley have made an £8m offer to French Ligue 2 side Lorient for Ghana forward Abdul Majeed Waris, 25. (Burnley Express)

West Ham have ruled out England striker Andy Carroll, 28, leaving on loan but are open to the idea of a permanent transfer, with the player linked with a return to Newcastle. (Newcastle are shit)

>The Hammers remain hopeful of signing Sporting Lisbon's Portugal international William Carvalho, 25. Sporting are holding out for £38m while West Ham's latest offer is £30m, with another £6m in player-related bonuses, but talks continue. (London Evening Standard)

Tottenham's England midfielder Dele Alli, 21, is looking to change his agent, with a view to increasing his £60,000-a-week wages. (Mail)

>Brazilian midfielder Gabriel Pires, 23, has ruled out leaving Spanish club Leganes this summer, despite being repeatedly linked with a move to Newcastle. (Newcastle Chronicle)

T O N I G H T

Champions League Qualifiers 2nd leg

Does the "m'lady" line actually work in real life?

>alli is only on 60k a week
How does Levy do it?

T O N I G H T

Garibaldi League Cup 3rd Round

how fucked are Man City this season?

isn't it like the third season in a row where they go in favourites for the title and then look shocking?

no matter how much money you have, it'll always be a team of mercenaries who barely try.

How is it that Barnsley don't have an opponent here.

Gonna kick some Brentford ass.

just realised that and this is why. also its second round, not third.

>Paris St-Germain are close to agreeing a season-long loan deal for Monaco and France striker Kylian Mbappe, 18.
please explain, PSG will loan Mbraaaaaape to Monaco?

the pundits and journos fall for it every season
>city are runaway favourites for the league

even though they always have a soft centre and can be outdone by pressing and generally wanting it more

>pressing and generally wanting it more

Huddersfield confirmed for the title.

They don't look shocking though

we already knew that, lad.

they just lost 1-1 to Neverton with Rppney up front

Oh you're just shitposting. Nevermind

Footeh.

>chelsea
£123m
>spurs
£36m
>man city
£219m
>liverpool
£46m
>arsenal
£47m
>man u
£148m
>everton
£132m

don't you have some CFL to watch?

dont see how he is shitposting. City did look poor last night, compared to what they should be with the players theyve brought in. Probably not a surprise they looked good once Bernardo Silva came on

I hope this means theres a bit less pressure on city
the last two league wins were from overtaking the league leaders in the final few matches

Aguero - Jesus
De bruyne - D.Silva - Silva
Fernandinho
Mendy - Kompany - Stones - Danilo

Fixed City thank me later

>drawing against a good team even after getting refballed and being unlucky with chances is looking poor
Brits are the absolute worst posters on this shitty site

Pep should go back to being Pep and play a basic 4-3-3 without gimmicks, using players in their actual position. Those bullshit formations with 3 CBs when you barely got a single competent one, no wingers when you have like 4 available ones and 2 strikers when you only have 2 need to stop.

Danilo---Stones---Kompany---Mendy
Fernandinho
Gundogan---Bruyne
BSilva/Sterling---Aguero/Jesus---DSilva/Sane

how dare you question Pep

mee on the bench

>Gundogan

What's with this fucking leaf City bandwaggoner? Shitty gimmick 2bh lads

I wouldn't be opposed to playing Toure until Gundogan is back or replaced.

>not going along with your retarded shitposting means i bandwagon city
>posting as if anyone here is your friend
pathetic

don't get me wrong, i really like him, but i doubt he will play more than 15 games this season

Same, every time he's back he looks class for the 3 games he gets to play until his next injury.

Will City ever be a dominant force like 80s Liverpool or 90s United

itll probably be years before any pl side is dominant

tfw Wengers main priority is holding on to Alex Da OX Shitberlain
kill me

lads, will liverslip sign anybody?

>nearly losing at home to Everton and getting done by a useless 32 year old bald man who can't displace Rashford and Martial.

take your proxy off cityfan. they were never refballed last night

They dominated everton with 10 men for half the game

and go one goal from a lucky half volley. It was one of those rare moments Sterling shows he can do a good shot

haha! This is a funny post because you changed his name

awaiting dutch photoshop user to do his duty

>the ox is 24 years old

still waiting for his breakthrough season lads

Neverton have a tough start to the season desu

Conte will turn him into world class

Should learn to speak when you're spoken to you little shitcunt.

Won't be on a laptop until friday, so don't hold your breath

quite clearly the algerian autist on one of his many proxies
>this site is shit
proves he is the reddit crossposter
>vitriol non stop
proves he is a mong

>Walcott is 28
>Wilshire is 25
>Welbeck is 26
>Gibbs is 27
>Coquelin is 26
All players in their prime, all shit

Pathetic samefag.

>third worlder wrong
Quelle surprise!

City were a goal down before Walker got sent off. They were mediocre as fuck.

There're only 2 fags obsessed with Shitty, you and australian. Both manure customer, both autistic. So easy to recognize.

>under the age of 28 is a player's prime

Coutinho ready to hold "clear the air" talks with Klopp

>The Independent understands that the player and his representatives are ready to admit defeat and will look to talk to key Liverpool figures to smooth over the summer's events. People within the 25-year-old midfielder's entourage are pointing the finger at Barcelona for manipulating their client and have suggested the Nou Camp club used family members to provide additional pressure. They insist the ill-conceived email was Barca's idea.

>Jurgen Klopp has been clear throughout this saga that the player was not for sale and that, had it not been for a back injury, he would have been playing. When Coutinho is fit again he is now expected to return to the Liverpool team but not before some uncomfortable conversations with Liverpool. The players are expected to welcome back their teammate with open arms.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/coutinho-talks-liverpool-barcelona-transfer-move-impossible-news-hoffenheim-a7906221.html

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck Southampton's master plan with van Dijk is?

>Southampton need van Dijk in their squad, apparently
>Boot him from the squad and make him train with U23
>Which means he won't play for them anyway, except now they don't get any of that sweet ££££££££ for it.

Is this like an honor thing or something?

in hindsight andy carrol had a decent career

So he's pretty much guaranteed to leave next summer for no-where near £100m right?

its about not strengthening your rivals for the title

playing hard ball and hope vvd cares enough to play when wc coming up

World cup year sweetie, he will reluctantly playing

Doubtful, next season he still has 4+ years left on his contract, his value won't change much

Who's going to want him? He isn't that good. Barca will buy someone else this summer. With this deal not going through, Coutinho's career is basically over now.

ruh roh

>Coutinho's career is basically over now.

lol

for speedymongs and cripples it is

>Carlos Tevez, Dirk Kuyt and Gabriel Heinze have been named by hackers Fancy Bears as three of the footballers allowed to use banned medicines during the 2010 World Cup.

>Hello Deli. I hear you want a new agent? Fancy winning trophies?

80m in jan after liverpool gets knocked out of CL

theyre getting knocked out tomorrow though?

>delusion

january is still after tomorrow

>wilshit
youtube.com/watch?v=l6F4bx70hZM

>the Russian govt delegitimizing other World Cups so their refball dopefest seems acceptable by comparison

Imagine taking this photo. Imagine beign a fat fuck and wearing makeup for some cunt to sit there and take a photo of you pretending to phone someone. The absolute twat

>No Spainish players

cocaine monkey

>hackers

aka Russia at it again to try justify their own bullshit.

There's a reality where russia and america nuked each other to oblivion and the world is living in a Utopia right now

>muh Russia
this isn't /r/donald, mate.

/r/the_donald love Russia and Putin though

Nice false-flag, say hi to Vlad for me

Ive not followed it properly desu. the people upset with him and the people who kiss Trumps arse feel like opposite sides of same coin

He should, but he never will. Pep will always be autistic. He's bought far too many attacking players (even the defenders get caught far too far forward) and it ought to lead to him getting exposed. He'll still of course get top 4 easily but that's the EPL for you.

is it normal to put 2 players on a corner (like you would for a free kick), giving the effect of a dummy?
Or is Pep too autistic for me

>taking this long to shop that

its a cheeky routine to draw defenders out of the box, but you shouldnt do it every time

went for me lunch :-)

Jesus and Aguero can't play together as a strike partnership and the last two games have made that more than apparent.

Either play Jesus on the wing in a 433 or just rotate him with Aguero.

really make you think

>summer signings
>Donnarumma

Just had the worst interview of my life

Why not? It's not like it makes much difference either way.

go on..
and please dont exaggerate the truth

he's like a new signing la

It was a phone interview, not even 5 minutes long. He asked what I was doing currently and I said looking for work., he asked how long for and I said a year. He then asked me questions which weren't relevant to the job and I stumbled and he said he won't take me on in the interview but he'll add me on Linkedin

They actually signed his brother from Asteras Tripolis.

o shit yeah, he's A. Donnarumma, mad