DEADPOOL CONFIRMED FOR LOGAN

Ryan Reynolds Shoots Scene as Deadpool for ‘Logan’ (Exclusive)

thewrap.com/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-logan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k52z71ty28E
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDXVNY20-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't Deadpool supposed to be in Apocalypse too? Whatever happened to that?

wtf

isn't Logan all gloom and serious and shit?

Implying they can't put 10 second Deadpool cameo without ruining the movie's feel.

The trailer for Logan pissed me off so much
>Johnny Cash hurt playing over the marvel logo
Is anything even more potentially insincere and pandering possible? I literally cannot imagine a more revolting marketing move

Its more than 10 seconds. Reynolds wanted a proper deadpool/wolverine team up. Probably be an action scene like wolverine in apocalypse.

I am implying just that, fucker.

Suicide Squad was supposed to be as well

it's early days

It could work...

post-credits scene for an easy laugh that doesn't fuck with the tone of the movie

What a surprise. Since deadpool made fox money, they're going to shoehorn him into every xmen movie now. Especially since they failed again at making a decent trilogy again with first class.

Constant cry face Sansa Stark ruined it for me.

Hey 2 out 3 isn't bad. Apocalypse is still watchable at least. Thanks to Fassbender and Macavoy. Bryan Singer was aware that Apocalypse was shit anyway with that return of the jedi joke.

arent the xmen films set in the 70s tho

>Since deadpool made fox money, they're going to shoehorn him into every xmen movie now
It's also about Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman being real bros irl

>implying fox execs give a shit about continuity
They don't. They will shove him into whatever will generate the biggest returns.

>needs more quips and memes

there goes the tone

Logan II confirmed as Wolv/DP teamup!

queers

Fuck off back to DC you prick. Mummy's there waiting for you.

All capeshit is garbage
Swallow my cock you immature useless dipshit

f it's a post credits scene it would be great if it tied into Deadpool 2 and sees Deadpool take X-23 to the past with Cable's help.

sure it is goy

Might be thinking of this

youtube.com/watch?v=k52z71ty28E

I disagree and no thanks i'm not gay lol

>Mummy
M-MARTHA?!?

why did you open this thread?

>posting in a capeshit thread

you just KNOW
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDXVNY20-Y

It is still a comic book movie about a guy who has claws.

It can only be SO serious.

To complain and tell you to fuck off
This thread isn't a fucking capeshit subreddit. It's a thread on Sup Forums, a board not consumed by retarded tourists like yourselves. You people are fucking stupid and you're never going to be able to post bottom of the barrel offensive trash like this here without being told how awful you are for liking it

calm the fuck down autismo

>movies being talked about on a movie board
>offensive trash

this isn't your fucking safe space. people will talk about whatever they want. if that offends you, go back to fucking reddit.

Autism.

>capeshit
>serious

>Sup Forums
>a board not consumed by retards

pick one.

You're the ones complaining that I opened a thread I didn't like. You want the capeshit safe space and you're not going to have it
Fuck you for ruining both Hollywood and Sup Forums in half a decade. Fucking bravo.

So is Deadpool Fox's Batman now?

>open a thread and start off-topic generalizing for attention

I guess it worked.

Just get used to it, capeshit is here to stay.

Way to ruin the surprise. How much better would it have been if the first you know about this is while watching the movie?
I don't really care about this movie and i'll probably wont watch it in cinemas but still it's about the point.

I'm trying to make it easier for you
>Discussing capeshit on reddit
You'll only get people who want to talk capeshit with you
>Talk capeshit here
Get called a retarded childish sack of garbage
You pick

Movies are dying, pham. Studios will do whatever it takes to scrape up any interest they can from casuals in order to get asses into theater seats.

Wouldn't matter either way since their characters have no meaning whatsoever, they're just costumes that look cool and make children laugh

They're much more valuable in marketing than drama, which is why they're smart to keep no secrets for the movie to get as many seats in the theater as possible

I said the same thing about Joker in Suicide squad, it would have been better as a secret like throughout the movie Harley keeps thinking the Joker is going to be around the corner ready to save her but he never shows up and she has to finally nut up and rely on herself and just as she's feeling all tough and self confident the breakout at the end happens.

But all we got was Jared LEto trolling which amounted to a fuckton of his scenes being cut.

I'll stay here.

But i'll continue to laugh at how salty you anti-capeshit """patricians""" get.

>Dude I enjoy pretending that superheroes can have dramatic depth because I need my meaning funnelled through a childish lens because I am incapable of enjoying things that are genuinely mature LMAO

it's kinda fucking pathetic that deadpool is a highest grossing x-men film ever

I imagine Singer must be fucking pissed, hell, the whole fox studio must be pissed that deadpool made more money than apocalypse.

>he thinks the xmen films are set in one particular time period

how goddamn out of the loop do you have to be to have this thought in your mind? Even the deadpool movie pokes fun when reynolds asks who would even be playing Xavier during the events of the film

>He doesn't understand the seriousness of cape-cinéma

Maybe he should actually write a good script and pay attention to the source material the fucker.

Rewatching x2 it pissed me off to realize how much how everyone other than Logan was marginalized and even worse his take on the Scott/logan/Jean love triangle makes no fucking sense.

Call me a whiny bitch, but the fact that Logan practically forces himself on Jean and she just meekly goes "I love Scott" is garbage characterization, she would have blasted him into the middle of next week for that crap.

>David Leitch to direct Deadpool 2
>David Leitch
>John Wick co-director

wat, Is time to be hyped? Does this guy has sense of humor?

>Does this guy has sense of humor?

I thought John wick had some subdued bits of humor, like the cop that just passes by and is like "Hey john you ok?" and they just shoot the breeze with several dead assailants bleeding out in his house

>Maybe he should actually write a good script and pay attention to the source material the fucker.
he did that

it's called day of future past both critical and commercial success.

still made less money than deadpool

it's pathetic

Ok I'll give him a pass... Tim Miller and Reynolds break out because "artistic differences"... I wonder who won, the more gritty or the more lol so randum argument.

Imagine how exciting this would be as a surprise. I mean, now you know the credits scene going in.

>tfw we'll never get the cinema cyclops we deserve.

also rogue. i want cyclops and rogue to fucking dominate an xmen trilogy. their based versions only, comic cyke and cartoon rogue.

This will never not be funny and to think Ryan had to fight for years just to get the fucking deadpool movie made. He became their biggest hit overnight the guy is not only going to be making bank from now on but he has those fucking jews by the balls.

WTF? Are they seriously dragging Memepool into this? The movie is being marketed as character driven, gritty and emotional and they go and put the Insufferable "le random xD" Man in it? The Deadpool movie was average at best but all the stupid 14 years old loved it because of the dick jokes and the f-bombs and "pop culture reference xD". Deadpool has no place in this but Did is so retarded and only cared and making all the money so they'll put him in for publicity or some shit like that even if it is forced. They already shoved Wolverine in Apocalypse and it was disgustingly forced and out of place but at least it seemed plausible. Deadpool's existence goes against everything the trailer portrayed the movie to be. Fuck Deadpool and fuck Fox

>The movie is being marketed as character driven, gritty and emotional
yeah so it'll probably be shit

and i bet you haven't watched deadpool

>>>Sup Forums

>wolverine is my waifu
just say it bitch

Even funnier when you remember Reynolds was the star of one of the worst comic book movies ever made AND he had already played Deadpool in one of the worst adaptations ever put on film.

lolsorandum, almost certainly
Reynolds has a better idea of what Deadpool is than the old Fox execs, but his ideas of Deadpool are still very simplistic and lack the earnestness or whiplash seriousness of Deadpool at his best.

>tfw the same actors are playing different versions of the same characters together in the same universe

it's weird and complicated

I like to imagine that there was some Fox exec that really hated Ryan and kept stringing him along, but veto'ing the film in secret
And then the exec agreed to film the test footage thinking this would guarantee that fox would never fund the film

But then Ryan leaked the footage and the internet went nuts and fox was forced to make it and the exec kept thinking "it'll bomb when it hits cinemas" and doing everything they could to sabotage the film until it became so successful and the exec was demoted for being a fucknut

>dude i can't possibly live my life without informing everyone else how wrong they're living theirs

maybe you and barneyfag should go get drinks.. or adderall, or whatever it is you autistic wrecks consume

>
...Anonymous
12/28/16(Wed)17:34:23 No.77749025
#
>The movie is being marketed as character driven, gritty and emotional
yeah so it'll probably be shit

and i bet you haven't watched deadpool

I did and it was as average as it gets. The story was pure shit that has been done a million times except they showed it out of order to distract you from the fact that there's so little going on and the humor was just throwing as many jokes as possible and hope something lands. Half the time I was rolling my eyes at how shitty the jokes were. The characters were forgetabble as shit and only the action was good but not good enough to carry the whole thing.

Guy had everything rooting against him.

are they gonna start doing (((reshoots))) now

they're gonna be like hmm this looks like the other 10 x-men films that didn't do so well..

You need to go back.
And so should you

I just want a great Wolverine film without any Marvel "le lets wink at the camera over how fucking stupid superheroes are XD"

The trailer looked like shit desu. No quips at all. What's the point watching capeshit if there is no humor in it. Want something sad? Watch a drama you pathetic cuck.

Now extend this to all scifi and fantasy. You'll realize how cancerous you sound. Deadpool is a terrible character.

it's fucking wolverine. i'd be shocked if the entire movie was as gloomy and moribund as that first trailer was. i could be wrong though.

No I can but I have no obligation to be polite to the people who ruined the last decent place on the internet and aren't even aware of how immature and retarded they are

>he doesn't know about the hollywood agenda against ryan reynolds

Being able to openly disagree in whatever way you choose is what makes it the best place on the internet.

Anything even remotely attached to your identity can hurt you, forever.

I've been out of the loop with x men for a bit. Refresh my memory, in 3, there was a cure for mutation. Did logan take it? We see he has scars and he's actually aging.

Was he that stupid to take it?

>taking the Sup Forums vs reddit argument this seriously

You need a hobby

No. Only Rogue took it. Magneto got shot by it too but he apparently got his powers back at the very end.

I didn't like Deadpool.

I mean I get what they were going for. But the entire film felt like it was missing an act.

It's not Sup Forums vs reddit
It's redditors who came here in droves over the last two years.

Not him but why does she not look older at the end of Days of Future Past? Why is she even there?

>everyone involved with the production of the movie has denied it
>but trust us, it's real

Fuck off.

I think the implication was that the cure wears off, hence why Rogue also has her powers in DOFP.

DOFP retconned that plotline out of existence by the end, though, so it's probably irrelevant.

what if deadpool is played slightly more serious, but still keeps his humor?

FMJ had humor but it wasnt a comedy

DoFP takes place 18 years after the first X-Men movie. Assuming Rogue was 16 in X1, she would only be 34 in DoFP, so that's why Bobby was also there and only looked slightly older.

>Why is she even there?
Like I said, the cure of X3 apparently doesn't last long.

You are a cuck if you didn't cry during that trailer

Good news, doubt reynolds can save this shit movie tho 2bh

Deadpool isn't always monkeycheese

Well like I posted earlier maybe the John Wick director will help with that and take some cues from the more recent storylines.

I mean Deadpool can be goofy but even he has some serious moments, he had a recent storyline where he found out he had daughter and it was all part of a bigger mess where it turns out a scientist was tranqing him and removing his organs to implant into Korean super soldiers, the same scientist kidnapping the mother and child to experiment on.

Long story short Deadpool finds the mother of his child dead in a mass grave and goes ballistic

>For everyone freaking out, TheWrap is dealing in fake news. Chill,” he Tweeted. “Maybe TheWrap is the show biz Breitbart
FOR FUCKS

HE JUST HAD TO MENTION POLITICS INTO THIS

what a fucking faggot jesus

It would be much better, this is a very good opportunity for Deadpool. The character's best moments are when the mask begins to crack and his best interactions are when his constant irony give him the most self-awareness in a room full of angry people about to make a bad choice.

Google Brendan Fraser

HEHE WATCH THIS NOT BE HUGH JACKMAN'S LAST WOLVERINE MOVIE.

triggered by fucking deadpool

just go build yourself a panic room and live in it forever you sensitive snowflake

Butthurt Nine Inch Nails faggot spotted

I'm 35 and deadpool is easily in the top 5 best capeshits, right up there with hellboy, blade 1, iron man 1, etc

it's his last movie m8

he's dying

year after the movie they will announce hugh jackman has aids and he will reveal that he's gay.

So that's that. Delete this thread.