youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYk896q_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

barely a minute in, and I must say what a shit audience

You can tell he's holding back

I love Mark's anecdotes

I understand his frustration completely

top kek
based Mark

He looks like shit. Is he a smoker or something?

bruh he's like 65 cut him a break

>Louk will just sound like the Joker now and kill my immersion

well shit

BASED MARK
DISNEY BTFO
DAISY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah, it's Star Wars. The audience by definition is shit.

>tfw they use that whole darkside luke thing for episode 8

Shit he looks better now than he did then

This is why I skipped seeing TFA in the cinema

nice trips

also this next movie is going to suck really fucking bad because now they're going to have to CG old Leia and Young Leia.

It should have been Daisy

>"Daisy's character...
What's her name?"

I only wanted to see Luke in new episodes anyway.

Former NEET here. Most NEETS will never understand that unJUSTing yourself is the purest form of power imaginable. Also girls tend towards liking men who are obviously unJUSTed more, because those men have a bit of humility. Take heed, you fat fucks.

I love Slavoj's anecdotes.

kek, I was thinking the same goddamn thing. It's eerie.

What's shit about the audience? The fact that they're keeping their mouths shut so he can be heard?

when did he turn into Aunt Beru?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Jz4xCONAE

Entertainer at heart.

>What's her name?
>She pulled lightsaber without any training
Literally based.

M
A
REY
Y

S
U
E

>Why didn't Luke sense his friends in danger like he did in ESB?
>The movie ended on a literal cliffhanger!

Ford and Hamill confirmed for saying JJ is a hack.

>audience aren't whooping and hollaring every second word

I never considered it, but I would have shit a pony if the lightsaber flew to luke

Of course it would still be a bad script and it would rob rey of what she needed as the main character, but it would spare us that awful sequence at the end that is the worst pay off ever for the longest plot line in the movie. How did they watch that shit and not decide to scrap it and reshoot something entirely different?

Damn how fucking cool would it have been if Luke pulled the lightsaber in the forest?

Genetics probably.

>tfw Owen and Beru dropped the baby Obi-Wan gave them five seconds after the end of episode 3 and told him their own newborn was Luke

It would have changed everything.

No, their own newborn is Bigger Luke.

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

what if snoke is obscuring the force like sheev was?

check fucking mate jj haters

you literally can't come back from that, ever

How much creative influence outside of acting did Hamill have in the original trilogy? He sounds smarter and more creative than Lucas.

The only story I've heard on this is mark wanted to have exotic braids/pony tail for ROTJ and lucas vetoed it. Then decades later lucas gave jedis exotic hair for Episode 1 and mark got annoyed.

Luke's hair looked fucking awful in ROTJ for some reason, probably because the costuming in general was bad. Having a cool hair-do that's homage to samurai's topknots would have been star wars as fuck.

You can tell he really thinks about luke's character like a good actor should. Too bad the script writers don't, they think about what the plot requires the characters to do and not do instead of internal motivations.

I genuinely love Mark Hamil, he's so fun and entertaining, interesting and clever. And nice, like, the nicest guy.

watched this recently, very pleasurable to see him shit on TFA

Mark's giving them a thousand percent and they're giving him nothing. Bunch of cock suckers.

Should've made Beru Anakin's sister. I always assumed that was the case as a child, since they had the same colour hair and all.

Didn't JewJew also apologize for Rey/Leia hug being retarded instead of hugging Chewie?
It seems like even people involved in production cannot deny how shit of a character Rey is

youtube.com/watch?v=ze4jXFFB05g
youtube.com/watch?v=QwxYk896q_Q
B A S E D

>Didn't JewJew also apologize for Rey/Leia hug being retarded instead of hugging Chewie?

Yeah he said he "blocked the scene wrong" whatever that means.

JUST end my shit famalam

I haven't followed Sup Forums in a while, what's the consensus right now ? do we like TFA or does reddit like TFA ?

They better film his scenes for IX first.

TFA is better than episode 6 but not as good as 4 and 5.

He reminds me of Yoda there

>TFA is better than episode 6
kys faggot

newfags need to lurk more

He is, listen to his Joker voice from BTAS and what he does now. It's completely ruined.

>Mark Hamill is still a cutie and happy boy
>Still has his sense of humor
>Still remembers the original story of Luke Skywalker
> Daisy's character hasn't been to dagobah for training

Mark isn't as senile as Ford but man does he seem more sad then ford does about star wars.

Is that a Trump reference?

the best picture of any UNJUST!

Snoke is not a sith though I thought.

To be fair he just let himself go because he's a lazy cunt and didn't have to be on screen anymore, it doesn't seem like his personal and professional life were in turmoil.

Mark Hamill actually cares about the series. Ford has been wanting Han to die since Empire.

I'm just going to say no

Here's the difference:

ROTJ redeems itself at the end with luke vs vader and vader's redemption. It makes the movie worth watching. The ending is pretty good and a decent send off to the trilogy.

TFA ruins a perfectly fine first act with a horrible 2nd and 3rd act, otherwise known as the rest of the movie. The ending is also total trash and the worst part of the movie. I can't think of worst place to fuck up your movie than the ending. It can invalidate an otherwise perfectly good experience, which TFA wasn't.

he's actually a pretty good performer
interesting to watch

This.

One wonders how could they reject such a great actor over some invisible scar.

I was waiting for this to happen the first time I saw it. Was kind of disapointed.

he certainly knows how to HAMill it up haha

>ROTJ had to redeem itself
no.

The Jabba scenes are comfy as fuck. It makes no sense, but the buildup and destruction is amazing.

The interaction between the characters is kino as fuck. Han-Leia, Luke-Leia, Luke-Yoda, Luke-Obi Wan. Vader and Palpatine's grand entrances are super kino.

Even the speeder bikes were mind blowing in 1983.

People who dump on ROTJ do so because they watch Episode 3 and go back and watch Episode 6 and say 'been there, done that'. It's retarded.

>The Canon Luke Hypothesis, sometimes simply The Bigger Luke Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that within the Star Wars universe and canon there does indeed exist a version of Luke Skywalker that is slightly larger than a posited regular Luke Skywalker, or Luke Prime

Loosing weight and hairtransplant is the BOMB

and I'll just add to this the film starts on a very dark tone. Luke uses a force choke and Jabba tries to rape a chick and opens a trap door for her to be eaten when she resists.

Maybe millennials are thrown off by the disgusting song and dance routine they added in.

It has more to do with the microphone he is using than anything else. We can hear him clearly because the mic is picking up his voice only, we don't hear the audience though.

The difference between his natural voice and his Joker voice seems to have shrunk and shrunk and shrunk.

UPVOTED

DOWNVOTED AND REPORTED FOR BIGOTRY

He knows he's expendable by a Conglomerate like Disney. Here's what they'll do to him if he doesn't perform like a circus mouse should, "heart attack" accident then they will slap a CGI face on a young performers body.

>han was killed off
>luke will get 45 seconds of screen time
>carrie is dead irl

zero reasons for me to watch 8 and 9 tbfhwy la's

He just meant he didn't regret having Rey and Leia hug and not Chewie. He just regrets showing Chewie so obviously walking by them and Leia so obviously ignoring him to hug this girl she has never met.

I'm gonna be proper miffed if Hamill doesn't get a big part in episode eight
There's no doubt he and Boyega will be the best actors in the film, but Boyega on his own can't carry the amount of trash that it's going to have
Hamill is so passionate about acting and he's so good at it that I can see myself buying a ticket just for him desu

AHAHAHAHAa "daisy's character...what's her name?"

BASED HAMILL

VII was Han's movie and VIII will be Luke's. It's almost guaranteed he will have a decent sized role, hopefully a fairly large one like Han did in TFA. Also, VIII has finished filming so Fisher will still be in it.

But yeah, Luke will probably die or something so IX might be the first without any of the OT 3.

bummer...

>There's no doubt he and Boyega will be the best actors in the film, but Boyega on his own can't carry the amount of trash that it's going to have
Are you getting Boyape mixed up with Driver? Y'know, the best actor of the last movie and the one who should logically share scenes with Luke and Snoke?

>3:27

Jesus Christ.

I expected it to happen and it should have, would have been an amazing moment to watch him beat down Kylo and save Rey + Finn.

I dont care how silly it would seem just having him appear in the forest, you could write it into the story to make it work. It would have been the perfect opportunity to reintroduce Luke and JJ blew it

It's more like a hollow power than a pure power, though it can be nice.

I mean it feels nice knowing I can cream nerds like you.

Boyega'll probably have his part reduced because Almighty China doesn't like blacks.

>hairtransplant
do you have proof of this?

Pity the Mouse didn't intervene earlier.

It could have saved her

they announced Carrie finished all her scenes

how dare you bring this here

kinda reminds me of joker for some reason

Because he voiced him?

JJ and LK done fucked up. The best thing they could come up with was a retread of ANH (and other parts of the OT) with a Mary Sue character. It felt like a parody.

Yes, he is a filthy smoker.

He even digs through ashtrays for buttends when he runs out.

>cream
fucking kek

>Listen here see I'll cream ya if ya keep yappin like that see!!

Never fails to make me laugh. This is flat earth levels.

Not gonna lie tho, those cargos are /fa/ af

Oh my what

His hairline looks about the same to me. He's probably had the same hairline more or less for decades. He just got a more flattering cut and lost weight.

Agreed, the entire point of ROTJ's opening acts was to resolve the cliffhangers left in ESB, namely Luke's training and the capture of Han. We see Luke dressed up all in black, not carrying the blue lightsaber (granted this was a late design choice but a good one because it makes him appear less unambiguously good/contrasting to Vader compared to his very light colored outfits and blue lightsaber).

The Jabba scenes make little sense if you take ROTJ as a work on its own but are absolutely necessary for ROTJ as part of the overarching story. It's the prodigal son returning home in more ways than one. The only issues the movie had were Han not dying and the Ewoks not being Wookiees (literally because Wookiee costumes were too expensive to make and tall people are more expensive than midgets and children, fucking George).

TFA is a terrible movie but you should get your own opinion you fucking we fag piece of shit.

To be exact, Luke's rejected hairstyle was worn by Qui Gonn, so it was rather out there.

I don't think Han surviving is the issue, really. Han (and Leia too) being something of a hanger-on with nothing to do is the issue. You could solve that by killing him, but it also could have been solved by writing a tighter story. The movie kind of meanders between Han's rescue and Luke's capture. Its pacing is its biggest problem.

On the whole I like the Jabba sequence, though. It establishes that Luke is hot shit now and sets up the idea his conflict this time will be moral and spiritual as opposed to dealing in pure skill. And that's ultimately the heart of the movie and why I ultimately like it far more than TFA.