This is it. It's the stupidest thing I've ever read

This is it. It's the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Take it away, Jay Michaelson of the Jewish Forward:

archive.is/tsg5l

> One meme, however, grabbed my attention. Posted several times, it featured a female, catlike anime character wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, her hands/paws in attack mode.

> It turns out, the image is of Asuka, a character in the controversial, critically heralded anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion, created by Hideaki Anno in 1995. Evangelion created a mythology that makes Lost look like Candy-Land, blending together gnostic, Kabbalistic, Christian, and conspiracy theory themes and incorporating many of Anno’s own struggles with mental illness.

> One of those themes concerns a shadowy organization called SEELE, which is essentially a mythologized blend of the world Zionist conspiracy (a la Protocols of the Elders of Zion), Illuminati, and United Nations. According to the Evangelion wiki , SEELE is “a secret and mysterious organization with influence over the world’s governments and organizations.”

> Asuka (full name: Asuka Langley Soryu) is a fighter pilot who becomes the great enemy of SEELE.

> In other words, and again oversimplifying somewhat, Asuka is the warrior against the secret Illuminati/Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. And in the meme posted on my Twitter thread, she is Trump, wearing his signature hat.

> I found a different image of Asuka-as-Trump as well as one post saying “If elected, Trump will bomb the shit out of SELEE [sic] and take their oil.” While this would seem to align SEELE with Arab states rather than Jews, if one takes the conspiratorial worldview that, in fact, the great conspiracy (Jewish, UN, Masonic, whatever) controls everything, then of course they also orchestrate the world’s wars over scarce resources. SEELE is as much behind Saudi Arabia and Iran as it is behind Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPBhxXhprg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rei is best waifu.

This is what you retards get for normiefying anime and trying to force anime memes all the time.

>In other words, and again oversimplifying somewhat,
At least he's kind enough to admit he's strawmanning when he makes the argument.

A-anta kike?!

Mah nigga

What kind of "journalism" writes articles about shitty internet memes?
If you have the budget to support such a hack writing pointless popculture crap, why not invest it into doing some actual investigative journalism? There are literally thousands of young would-be Donal MacIntyres out there clamoring for an opportunity to find that big scoop.

Clickbait nigga, how new are you?

No, Shinji is.

The image was picked because someone thought it was a cute pose and liked Asuka. The author's grand theory on its origins is 100% autism.

NGE was controversial? Why?

>jew
>rabbi
>defends jewish globalist conspiracy
>gun grabber
>calls Trump white supremacist candidate
>pro-Israel

>No, the Jews don’t ‘control’ Hollywood. But we do play a major role — and with that power comes responsibility, Jay Michaelson writes.

This guy's articles are infuriating

Misato>Mari>Asuka=Rei

>putting Mari above anything
Misato is best woman, not best grill

The first batch of soccer moms in the late 90's. Muh religion, etc. They did it with Pokémon too.

>pic related, his editor when he saw this article

Where do I sign up to become a "journalist" reporting on this?

Fucking hell, this is Jewish neuroticism at its finest

the jews fear the samurai

My guess is you must have a "degree in journalism" and be friends with the cheif editor's wife.

>Jewish journalism

So he confused awoo posters for Asukafags?

Well played you stupid wolves

There was no higher meaning to any of the Biblical imagery in Evangelion. Anno just thought it looked cool.

It almost wish for someone to truly analyze this phenomena of dumb cunts shooping political slogans on anime characters they don't even know the names of. Although it can probably be summarized with "internet teenagers desperate for identity and comradeship, find both in make-pretend community of anime 'fans"'.

>The name was chosen completely based on style
>This somehow now applies to all other symbolism in the show

Anime is a thousand times better than anything western shut the fyvk up

Well the nods to super robots and tokusatsu were intentional. Those things Anno was actually familiar with.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPBhxXhprg

Anno is overrated.

This has to be one of the most autistic things I have ever read.

Oh vey, this Asooka girl is very anti Semitic goy. You know those Japanese are war criminals, right goy? They hate your greatest ally.

I enjoy how every time Jews see a shadowy conspiracy ruling the world in fiction, they accuse it of being an antisemitic stereotype.

Did they ever hear the line "protests too much"?

Anno's a fine director. At least he didn't need an editor to completely rehaul Eva in order to make it work. Lucas is a much worse case.
Though the Rebuilds are definitely prequel-level shit. So much so that I question his level of involvement in them considering how much worse they are than his older stuff like Eva and Nadia.

Kek, they just hate her because she's german.

Fucking Moot. He even had the worst waifu.

the point of this is to make anything we like and anything we do an act of antisemitism, serving only to further villainize us and alienate us from society

>0 days without jewish tricks

>Was considering watching Rebuilts
Should I not?

Do you like mindless flashiness and children's songs to violence?

What a weird looking little guy.

Don't do it. By far the strongest part of NGE is the characters and the rebuilds butcher them beyond repair. All of the action is now in 3DCG, everything is more over-the-top, and everyone goes full retard in the third movie. If you haven't seen NGE, then they can still be somewhat entertaining, but in comparison they're godawful.

This is nothing but dumb ramblings from some kike who got butthurt. The article is not even funny, just annoying. Leave it alone.

Unless you have some plan to really drive him over the edge, of course.

Sounds familiar...

Kimochi warui.

The comparisons between the rebuilds and the prequels are definitely viable. Just incredibly jarring.
Unlike Lucas, Anno's proven himself as a capable director multiple times, so a sudden drop-off in quality with the rebuilds is just suspicious.
I hope this wasn't your doing, greatest ally.

Reminding me of the Star Wars holocaust...

I didn't ask for these feels!

>never forget

>according to the wiki
Great quality reporting
This

Trying to understand NGE will drive any unprotected human mind insane. Sup Forums should figure out how to weaponize it. Meme references to Trump, Jews and Instrumentality. Hopefully it will take some more journalists out.

>bitten by a radioactive nose Jay undergoes a startling transformation
>BANKERMAN
>with the power to secretly influence world government, and using his shekel senses, Jay protects the Zionist plot from Dr. Redpill!
>and with that power comes responsibility
>Jay Michaelson

>NGE is hard to understand meme
Come on now

>A Nazi guy I happened to find online liked anime, so I guess all anime is for Nazis now.
So stupid!

Modern """"journalism""""

Oy.

Does she trigger kikes?

>this guy

Does divine feminine mean anything to you?

The original Rei has no personality
Asuka and Misato do

It's like I'm living in a cartoon world. This can't be real...

>budget to support such a hack writing pointless popculture crap
that budget is literally 30' in the loo while browsing 9gag you're giving them too much credit.

Compared to Eastern European imposters pretending to be Jews cutting their boys dick skins off and having bar mitzvahs and stealing land in the middle east to feel special and have a community....

You're saying we have to talk to them?

Are you telling me someone actually got paid to write this?

Hell when I'm drunk after a night of shitposting I dream about this shit. I should be a millionaire by now.

I almost wish for someone to truly analyze this phenomena of dumb jews shooping political statements on anime characters they don't even know the names of. Although it can probably be summarized with "JIDF teenagers desperate for shekels find them shilling for Israel in community of anime 'fans'".

Love this meme

But you didn't go to the same torah schul as a Media Jew's kid, so no job for you, goyim.

Mi negro

The whole article is literally meme magic. This is a Jew writing an entire neurotic article about how much he fears the Samurai. Based Nippon does it again.

Try watching xmen first class
>Fucking jews ruin everything

>the sun rises

When are we finally going to ban anime?

This.

>Thread is dying

QUICK, post waifu

After video games get banned

Thanks, I only have the one with other chan print in corner

Looks like Turkey claimed her already, m8

lol at this point i feel we're driving the liberals insane with our memes. soon they'll be analyzing pee pee poo poo cartoons trying to figure out the hidden neo-nazi message

This is good. The Jews think everything we do is about them. They're going to go fucking schitzo thinking about our ocean of memes, and how they're somehow related to them.

>Citing a wiki
>"Journalism"

HAHAHA OH WOW

criminally underrated comment

>filthy kike never watched eva
>doesn't understand eva
>misrepresents eva
>pretends eva is some anti-semetic white nationalist anime (does such a thing even exist?)
>thinks that adding the Trump hat is supposed to make the charater Trump themselves, and not an endorsement for Trump

Why are kikes mad a/f about everything.

Thay need to take some pills.

>Must his wife's """friend"""
>Must cuck him to get a job
No wait
>Spend 4 years doing nothing in college
>Cuck a Jew
>Write about anime
Sign me up

Yeah. Did you see how crazy every single Jew went over that retarded "(((" thing.

Jews are allergic to their Jewishness being mentioned. They've always kept that stuff out of the media, and they're going nuts trying to figure out how to keep it off the internet.

Because Jews rely on non-Jews not asking awkward questions about how much Jews dominate media and other sectors, and hey, if you're saying there are too many white people, why shouldn't this apply to Jews, too?

>evangelion
>better than anything western

Typical weeaboo

anno is shit.

Go nagai 4 lyf.

REI A SHIT
A SHIT

>discover Sup Forums
>become NatSoc
>Discover anime, watch Evangelion, Asuka is my waifu
>this happens

Guys meme magic is real

DELET THIS

>literal asian nigger gets mad about good part of asia
errytime

Ffs where the hell do they get this shit?
Can't wait for them to rail against all the other animes with characters fighting against a world government.

Is this satire?

Asuka doesn't get posted much here at all

>asuka is anti-semitic

well that does it. Now I'm #GayForRei

The tv executives assumed it was a kids show, so they aired in on a kids time block. Later when the show got more violent, people got mad and the show's budget was cut. The budget cut led to the last two episodes being made how they were which fans were disappointed with.

The article is still retarded though. No one today thinks NGE is controversial.

I wonder how Moot would react to this article.

Violence jack is "controversial". NGE simply isn't.

Does this mean the Jews will shut down anime?

They may attempt it.

all these anti-semitic animes