How accurate is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C99eZY4V5w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ban assault cigarettes

fuck you, that's my favorite brand.

Pretty sure a lot of the people who want to ban guns also want to ban cigarettes if given half an chance

As a proud progressive, I for one support this idea. Guns and Cigarettes should both be banned. Very accurate OP.

I personally think we should (and if you're talking about health risks, alcohol is an even bigger one), but it'll never happen. Big Tobacco is too rich and well connected, and they'll just continually draw analogies to Prohibition (which didn't work)

This.

Don't be retarded, the nanny staters would ban both tomorrow if everyone else would let them.

Ban Muslims

>he doesn't smoke Police brand cigarettes

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you I make my living off of idiots addictions to nicotine.

Ban cigarettes please
it is fucking nightmare to my rinite

i think everything should be legal, but smokers/druggies should pay for their own new lung/liver/medical bills.

t. cigarette smoker/occasional drug user

Leave my fucking guns and smokes alone! All of you!

Bullshit. If cigarettes were banned you'd suck dick on the street corner just to buy them off the black market. Smokers are as junkie as heroin addicts and I would know having grown up with them.

Stop relying on the nanny state to ween you off your own bad habits. At best you'd get caught prostituting yourself and forced to go into rehab for your nicotine problem.

I agree, how many more people need to die of lung cancer before we realize inhaling burning plant matter is harmful? Big Tobacco and the NRA are an unfortunate reminder of the excesses of capitalism and the enabling of an outdated, patriarchal worldview that halts progress and threatens to undermine humanism.

We should legalize Marijuana, it's been proven safe.

Indeed. I mean, you never hear about someone who was high committing major crimes, but you hear about drunks being responsible for people deaths all the time.

So much this. They want to keep Pot illegal because it makes it more expensive, to the point that only White Males can afford it, rather then hardworking African American males. Instead, they have to smoke Newport menthols and die of lung cancer.

I've never had a nic fit so bad that I wanted to go blow someone for a pack... maybe that's just you and if that's the case then you were predisposed to do so before hand.

I've been smoking for ten years... I managed to quit for a year because I was unemployed and couldn't afford them anymore and I managed to get over the cravings after 2 weeks or so cold turkey. I would've stayed off them had I not hung around people that smoked which got me back on them.

This is retarded and wouldn't work in a country like the US. Basically, you're saying someone else has to work and give you extra care because of your personal choices. You'll have to pay more staff, pay for more medications, et cetera. A person couldn't afford to pay all of the labor, equipment, and care costs on their own unless they were some kind of millionaire. In every country, hospitals are subsidized to some degree. In the US, the negotiations between insurance providers and care providers depends a lot on the overall operation cost of the hospital. In the US if you chose to smoke you are increases everyone else's health care costs even if you "pay your own bill" which you never really pay 100% of.

ofc i was referring to some sort of health insurance, not like here in hungary (maybe europe) where the government pays for all of your medical bills. i still think the government should give basic healthcare to everyone.

It's illegal because it's an easy stream of revenue for the police and thus politicians. Florida and Arkansas will be some of the last states to legalize it even if it becomes federally legal.

Along with meat, pets, and anything else that brings joy to anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=C99eZY4V5w8

smoking is cool, make fun on non-smokers, berate them for wanting a ban

get cancer, quick smoking, still die.

was Bill Hicks a faggot O.o

>6,000,000
Oy vey, it's like a holocaust every year