Isn't the ulimate red pill that time is running out every second and that each moment that passes is another moment...

isn't the ulimate red pill that time is running out every second and that each moment that passes is another moment that we get closer to oblivion and eternal non-existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRr98d-L3zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already there my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=IRr98d-L3zQ

>each moment that passes is another moment that we get closer to oblivion and eternal non-existence?
Is this a bad thing? Have you ever been put under for surgery? Was it really so bad to not exist for a little while?

How can something that exists not exist?

Nope.

The ultimate red pill is that there is a God and His Son is Jesus Christ.

>time exist
>existence exist

ultimate bluepill

>Nope.
>The ultimate red pill is that there is a God and His Son is Jesus Christ.

humans have been here such a short time that we may as well not exist. literally a second (if that) in the universe's time.

who cares about a second?

humans

unless they are gay navel-gazing faggots arbitrarily obsessed with huge numbers to compensate for their tiny penises

>muh fairy tales

Can you back up your claim with any kind of evidence? Any at all?

Might as well go believe in Thor.

2x10^5/1.3x10^10 ~ 10^(-5) as a fraction

not that small desu, my TI 84 considers it
>leave Sup Forums if you don't believe in Christ

lol

>You have to believe in my unfalsifiable claim!

Do you know what it feels like to have gone to sleep and never woken up?

There's something after user

>You are a kike puppet if you don't believe in God.

The ultimate red pill is to accept death. Death is not a bad thing. It's very liberating. It means our suffering will have an end.

Not if you don't accept Christ.

Believing in a God has been the assumption for atleast 4000 years. Prove he does not exist. People didn't have to prove the earth was not a circle - the scientist had to prove it was. People didn't have to prove the Sun revolved around the earth - the scientist had to prove the earth revolved around the sun

Precious things are valued by their rarity

I will never accept that cuck.

Are you "merely pretending?"

Just in case I am dealing with a bona-fide moron, the burden of proof is on the claimant. PROTIP: you blew your own idiot argument the fuck out with your examples.

which god bro

You are right, but I believe it's called the black pill at that point.

That's not how Burden of Proof works, you ignorant fuck. People like you are the reason I shrink from publicly identifying as religious.

Then it is a certainty that your suffering will not come to an end with your death.

In fact, it will be magnitudes worse, and it will be for eternity.