Neymar Jr ● Best Skills Ever | Neymagic HD | Welcome to PSG 2017

Neymar Jr ● Best Skills Ever | Neymagic HD | Welcome to PSG 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13763662
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neymar Jr ● Best Dives Ever | Neymagic HD | Welcome to PSG 2017

Please come to Galeteserey!!!

Come to Atlanta nigga

best player in the world but swapped a semi pro league for another semi pro league fucking LOLOLOL

Just another lightweight like Messi who wouldnt last a game in the PL

come back when you've tested yourself in a mans lage like Bundesliga or the PRem THEn we'll look at your skills, until then you're nothing but a youtube player

اللعنة أنت موثرفوكينغ الأحمق
أنا فقط تراسنليتد من خلال الجهاز
CR7 إيرينا Cr7 إيرينا
ميسي هو أفضل
ألاخو أكبر

>Just another lightweight like Messi who wouldnt last a game in the PL
What is Messi's record against EPLEL teams? 10-1?

>tfw you have a bigger dick than tiger woods

احبك لو تحب غيري

Respect from Ultras Kazknichktov

اتمنى لك عدم التوفيق

>record against PL teams matters

They likely meet all these PL teams in the CL. PL teams are forced to play the league cup, fa cup, whatever European comp they are in and the league itself. While they are going against scrappy, physical teams week in and week out in cold weather, messi plays on one of three decent teams in a league where his team is so stacked with world class talent that playing games in warm weather against the likes of las palmas is basically a friendly. By the time they meet an English team in the CL they are playing a battered opponent after they've been training on vacation the entire season.

Messi wouldn't be able to handle the physicality of the premier league. He wouldn't be able to handle the grueling schedule. He couldn't play where scrappy underdogs can take points off of you at any given time. prove me wrong

They dont play a competitive league in Spain, so when they play in CL they are fit and ready, the PL teams have a VERY hard season and they play good teams every week 24/7.

Do Barcelona? No, so every game they play PL clubs is their cup final. and they are better prepared, that's all.

Hes a cheating cunt btw, a drug cheat, a tax dodger and has never tested himself in a real mans league. Lets see how he managed playing away at Stoke on a winter evening getting smashed about, he wont have any time on the ball like he does in Loliga, he will get rekt here

He is decent in Spain, but spain is.... shit

Respect from Traktor FC ultras.

Fuck me this guys knows his shit, im impressed.

And as an ex semi pro player I can assure you every team talk from the captain before the match will simply be this..

break his fucking legs.

>all this mental gymnastics
At this point I'm not sure if this is bait or you are legit retards

Haha, really convinced there bro.

yeah, only the tough are able to do it in a cold rainy night in stoke

Not an excuse

nice meme but la liga is way more tactically and technically advanced than the epl

please come to go ahead eagles nerman

strawpoll.me/13763662

Then why did 3rd placed Sevilla lose to 15th place Leicester in the CL last season.

>rich af
>super hot gf
>rather play CSGO than being a normie cunt

Truly the GOAT.

Chelsea are the only relevant English team in Europe and he's shit against them

Please come to Beşiktaş

مارشال

Hello Neymar, come to Besiktas
BAM BAM BAM
Hello Pepe, how did you get my number?
BAM BAM BAM

isn't CSGO the normie of videogames

Neymar Jr | #10 | Best Skills, Goals, Assists | Despacito | Welcome to PSG 2017 | HQ 1080p

Only non-competitive matches.

Nerman is Global Elite.