leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

respect for them niggas not falling for the blm meme

>Americans waited 6 months to watch niggers wait around
>waited 6 months to wait for food and get even fatter
>waited 6 months to watch 11 minutes of gameplay
>waited 6 months to wait for commercials
>Americans waited 6 months for """""""football"""""""

This is why I watch the beautiful game. Handegg is fucking embarassing desu.

t. cuck

>american niggas went to college for this

America was a mistake

Commercial break
Pray to dumb fabric
Commercial break
Stand up while a lame song plays
Commercial break
Player kicks the ball
*whistle*
Commercial break
Expert analysis sponsored by KFC
Commercial break
Player runs to the endzone
Fans all recite the Lord's Prayer
Commercial break
Game over
Preview for the next epic game
Commercial break

They're not even reacting to your thread. Americans win this time.

what is this?

>12 minutes

America is the spiritual successor of Germany you fool

lmao go back to school

Your Nazis are shit compared to the German ones though.

this irony

proof

Can someone plz explain what is happening in this picture?

Some black #lads are kneeling during some crappy song for the banter.

I like american football but it's unwatchable live.

This.
Only redzone or ad-free replays the next day can be watched. At least in stadium they got some entertainment during ads but how the fuck do you americans watch this live (outside redzone) ? It's impossible without going nuts

You watch with a group of people and talk about what's going to happen next, which play call would be best, how you'd coach the team, and you either are elated when they win or you drink your Sunday night away knowing you have to go back to your wage slave of a job knowing not even your nfl team could pull a win out for you, then around Wednesday you consider ending it all then remember Sunday is just around the corner and put your mandated AR-15 down and leave it for another day

>kneeling for the XXL BLOWOUT SALE 15% off Diet-Pepsi commercial break Sponsored by the NAACP

This.

who cares, it is better than dabbing and being a mindless corporate drone.

even if you don't agree with their opinion it is way more respectable than supporting the eternal status quo

this is DEEP really gets to get you when you REBEL against the evil STATUS QUO

Nigger Kneel

nicely put

ridiculous, it goes beyond poaching some guys

I want to live the American dream

>mfw that's still the most productive huddle the Browns have ever had

Thanks lads.
How much is an AR-15 in burgerland ? Here a single handgun costs 600 to 1300€, and automatic rifle are forbidden because we can't handle too much freedom

Wow...Powerful and with a strong message...

leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

>2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

>3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

>4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

>5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

It'd be boring if we all just watched the same sport, especially one that involves running around a big field for 90 minutes and praying that someone finds the back of the net.

We like variety over here and that's why for the most part 3 sports are constantly competing for "most popular" status in our country. Even our fringe sports are constantly gaining traction over here.

In Europe it's just soccer & tennis. Yawn.

you can get a bare bones AR for 500 bucks

And that's through legal channels, I can legit go downtown and find someone to sell me either that or an AK for 200
T. Living in Oakland for most my life

Fuck you sawker faggots!

40% of the time the ball isn't in play
That makes 54 minutes of play time, but half of it are players passing the ball sideways

That makes 27 minutes of actual play time, not that higher

tl;dr GIBSMEDAT