Really makes you think

really makes you think

Yes. He too is a gun grabbing commie.

>a cuck in the military

I bet this goy let his wife sleep around while he was deployed and is now raising his wife's son.

>Thank you for fighting Israel's wars

this man used to be my platoon commander

what a shame

You just doxxed yourself, friend.

The military is for low IQ individuals, their opinions are relatively worthless

do any of you fucks even know what a communist is?

kek

>daily (((news)))

doesnt the Daily Bitch get tired of being a bitch?

>muh weapons of war
>the army doesnt use the AR-15 though...

>A former government worker wants the populace not adequately armed

>pages 2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Getting real desperate there daily """""news"""""

>is he a gun grabbing commie too?
yes

As usual,
FPBP

>someone who joined the military (as a marine, the worst branch) is credible

why do normies masturbate over the military so often

people join the military for their own selfish reasons, not because they want to "defend your freedom." just look at how the average enlisted treats civilians

Good thing the AR-15 isn't an assault rifle.

Because you can't actually own assault rifles, or at least not through standard channels. Thousands of dollars and hours of paperwork later, maybe you can though.

That aside, yes, that does make him a gun grabber. I could draw you a diagram if you'd like to illustrate the difference between people who want to take your guns away and those who don't.

>As a hunter I...
>As a soldier I...

The worst cancer of the firearms community.

Hur der muh service, hur der muh politics muh "assault rifles".

More bullshit, different mouth.

And from the signs of his cap clearly a Yankee.

Real question: what does a person from Massachusetts think SHOULD be legal? Aside from gay marriage and probably pedophilia and all that shit?

THIS

SHALL

hey man im from boston and im all pro 2nd amendment. its hard out here for gun owners with the mutiple fees and limiting rights. Although it might be hard i still stand my ground because retreating now would be a mistake.

NOT

BE

I love how people think that armed service is somehow an appeal to authority on firearms regulation

Dont you guys still have the assault weapons ban?

yeah, we do. also 10 round mags and no handguns. only weapon i own is a mosin nagant and thats all i can get my paws on.

>no civilian should own this gun
Actually, I think a civilian having standard infantry equipment is a perfectly reasonable level of armament that accurately reflects the original intent of the second amendment.

>One marine said something we agree with
>Make it so

> platoon commander
> a platoon is around 50-60 people plus a turnover rate of however many.
> easily could be among 100-200 people.

Meanwhile this Marine fully believes that civilians should have the right to own AR-15's and their derivatives, while even going so far as to offer tactical training courses in their implementation.

Yes he too is a gun grabbing commie because the 2nd amendment clearly gives me the right to own that gun.

As well as this Navy SEAL, the owner of Daniel Defense industries and the head instructor of Dynamus Alliance self-defense combatives.

And no politician should ever have command of a large group of gunmen. Human history is just an endlessly repeated tale of politicians committing endless murder and theft. However, since these evil creatures are heavily armed, we must arm ourselves to counter this threat. Politicians are NOT good people. Never have been, never will be. They will take whatever tey want, and kill you if you do not five it to them When will government disarm? This would solve all of the world's problems. In the US, for example, once government was disarmed, we would immediately exterminate the niggers, and all progressives. Resulting in paradise. Government is always the enemy of peace and prosperity.

Some patriots survive. We need to have more of you on the inside. In case of civil war, a small percentage - say 10% - of patriots would be able to neutralize the effectiveness of the government's war effort. Could easily sabotage the heavy equipment, assassinate loyalist officers, etc. People like you will be the heroes of the revolution.

Makes me think I need a gun to protect myself from the violent government thug who raped and tortured innocent Iraqis and now wants to do the same to me.

>boston
of course

What's the rate of gun crime in boston compared to states with less gun laws?

for the question asked in the title of the article.
>yes it does

Jesus Christ, LITERALLY PROPAGANDA

Don't forget this nearly 50 year old Delta Operator: Pat McNamara owner of TMACS combat training school, which is open to civilians.

Makes me think you're fucking retarded for posting it.