Do you think men are also objectified on modern media, Sup Forums?

Do you think men are also objectified on modern media, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Kq3d8uYmM
youtube.com/watch?v=VNB2iL-UCU8
youtube.com/watch?v=0phoOrnDxVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

>men are never objectified in video games

why the cocksock and not just sexy man undies?

I would totally pick that character.

Also the penis is the primary sexual organ
So this isn't the same.

Men who are just as sexualized would have a lot of chest hair and huge muscles.
Those are secondary sexual characteristics of men and would be the equivalent to butt and breast on women.

If men were dressed like this in video games I'd play a lot more video games.

>comparing dicks to breasts

Why do they do this.

Idealized, problem but not the same problem.

Because theyre women.

But I love Voldo and Urien.

I rubbed out too many to Dead or Alive boys and Jin from Marvel vs Capcom

But women don't wear cocksocks.

Well once women prove they have anything else to contribute to society other than being fuck puppets, then the art will reflect that. Until then, ladies, keep hitting the clubs and looking for Mr. Rich, er I mean Mr. Right.

To be fair some of the girl characters from vidya have tiny thongs so tight on you see puffy vulva sticking out.

>cuckposting
>dick cover that goes down to the knees

And people say Sup Forums is just being fucking paranoid about this bullshit.

Oh yeah and Power Stone, especially Wang-Tang

If men can be dress like that, we also need futa characters.

Name a male videogame character this objectified.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Kq3d8uYmM
Protip: You can't.

of course. women are hypocrites.

>upside-down nutsack

Who is that guy? Asking for my wife.

Haha, insecure whitebois can't compete with the bbc. I'm totally a real white woman and not a hypnotized tranny LARPing on the internet.

oh, so this is Sup Forums

Those breasts are unrealistically large compered with her body mass.

The better question is: who gives a shit? Women don't care, straight men don't care, so this only leaves beta nu-male orbiters and trannies.

The dude from ff 13

That's a power fantasy, shitlord

all of them. as they are objects.

>Women don't care

Name a successful game studio staffed entirely by women who had a string of successful games over a 20 year period and then decided to go for titillation because fuck it, why not?

Cloud?

I bet you don't even menstruate blood out of you are Vagina yet, kid

Well yeah, read the OP.

Tyrone "The Bull" Jackson.

>Women don't care
They do. That's the main issue with these comparisons.

This.

That guy is a male ideal. That's not what most females want in a guy.

Nutsacks have clits?

obviously, take a biology class ffs

With a moveset like Voldo and and made by Team Ninja, it would be fucking hilarious to watch that shit flop around while he's beating the shit out of people

If his dick had physics I would just try to slap my opponent with it.
Regardless of whether or not it would do actual damage

>autists think stuff like this is pandering to women

yeah i'm sure they've been marketing to women all this time and not juvenile male ideals

I'm a woman, I care. I don't really care if spank games like Dead or Alive exist, but I also want more games like Gone Home or Life is Strange and better female characters in mainstream games.

>moveset of Ivy
>he uses his dick as a whip and has adjustable sizes depending on the erection level

>>Men who are just as sexualized would have a lot of chest hair and huge muscles.
So Zangief?

it's not marketed to women because they don't play videogames mr. faglord

And what would that be?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

muh male power fantasy

Actually, I think there is somw cresence to that. Yet I think there is also male objectifaction in it too.

And skimpy sexy female outfit design can also be empowering.

Oh honey babe, I'm also totally a girl. London by any chance? We can talk about dykes and shit.

That would mean women did something besides bitch and moan about men shit.

kek

would literally only pick him

holy shit im drooling who is that bbc GOD

48% of women play games.

The reason more women don't identify as gamers is because games aren't made for them.

So how has this male ideal made it on so many women's magazines and literature for women?

>hot alpha male beefcake
>not ideal
Yeah i bet you think women go for intellectual sensitive fedora-wearing gentlemen like yourself don't you

Gladio

>48% of women play games.
They play like one of those bejeweled mini games and shit. That's not profitable market in the AAA gaming industry.

Carmack is a fucking wildman

Cellphone games don't count.
That is like counting videos of cats on youtube as Movies.
Only true if you are trying to be a dick.

Jamal "The Bull" Jackson

Bitches love muscles, all of them

Thank christ, then. Cause who the fuck wants more gurl gamers? Or gamers, really.

those games thrive on their microtransactions, just like most AAA games do nowadays.

That dude's jawline is something to admire

Yeah totally. Women don't like handsome men with muscles and chiseled abs. Not at all. Nope. Chads hitting the gym are all virgins because nobody fucks them.

Holy shit she flat out fucking FORGETS what she was doing.

This. Keep believing that "that's not what women actually find hot" though, i'm sure one day one of them will appreciate how intelligent and enlightened you are

Hell I'd fuck his tight muscly boipussy and I'm not even gay.

lol that chick

Romance covers are a poor representation of what women want. What IRL girl have you met that throbs over Fabio?

I'm not sure what women's magazines you're reading, most of them have women on the covers. And if they had a man, it would be like Michael Fassbender or Chris Pine. Not some roided out hulk.

I was dealt a shitty hand at birth and it doesn't help that I was also mutilated at birth as well. I'll say it, my manhood isn't that large and have even gotten used to the constant belittling of tiny dicks and constant nonstop admiration of large thick cocks. I get it, but like really, it'seems not like I choose to have a small one, it'seems not like I don't work hard and haven't earned one yet, it's just impossible for me to ever have one. I don't like how dick size is this huge thing now, I can't go on a date with out it being brought up, I haven't gotten laid in months, girls just laugh when they see it. I just want it to stop. This attack and dehumanization on small dicked men needs to stop.

I think she went back when she realised she was being filmed.

his face is fucking PERFECT jesus tittyfucking christ.

Giant black cock wouldn't fit

Obviously also in real life wearing sexually aggressive clothes that show off a lot of skin and emphasize body parts like the ass is something that men and women do to the absolutely same degree. Rite? Rite? Who doesn't know the famous low cut dick cleavage pants.

I bet you like the official art of SoulCalibur guys as much as I do.

do chads really workout 2+ hours a day just to impress 6/10s like that? doesnt seem worth it

>she realised she was being filmed wetting herself
hence the embarrassment

Women generally objectify things like relationships and the status it brings, which in turn objectifies men because they just become means to an end. Wanting to fuck Bruce Wayne is not so much about actually wanting to fuck Bruce Wayne but rather about being the woman who is able to land a man like Bruce Wayne or any other generic alpha male stereotype.

The thing is that objectification is usually not that big a deal in real life and people tend to see such behavior as being obviously just primal fantasies more than actual personal desires. Like I might want to fuck Scarlet Johansson, but I also know that being in a relationship with her is something I don't really want since I have no idea what kind of a person she actually is and that if I got to know her I'd probably not like her anyway. Thus I stop thinking about her when I'm done jacking off at the work bathroom during a boring day a work and instead think about the actual women I've met and talked to and whether these people might be worth contacting on facebook and so on.

The only people who are negatively impacted with objectificatied standards for any specific gender are people who refuse to accept that they are anything other than perfect or that anything other than being perfect is acceptable. These people tend to also be the kind that commit suicide and ususally give reasons like "I'm not good enough" when in reality their only flaw was that they couldn't manage a perfect family life, perfect career, perfect financial records, etc. Everyone else just deals with their imperfections or ignores them and goes about their day.

WHY IS HE SO FUCKING COOL!?

I'm a girl. Keep telling me what I'm attracted to though, that always works out so well.

Hey Dave Willis, How's it goin?

Theres a transition from "I want to look good for the ladies" to "Holy shit I look amazing, and I want to look even better for me." during the transformation.

You'd fuck this Adonis like there's no tomorrow.

This is a pretty insightful post you don't expect to come across in this shithole.

Show me a single video game that features a boss with giant, heaving, jiggle physics, naked tits. I bet you can't.

But I could show you one with a boss that has a fully actualized, physics-having, 20 foot tall horse cock.

Ugh. Can't even.

>someone actually drew that comic on the left and believes that bullshit 100% withoout questioning it for a single second

Jesus Christ.

No you're not, you're probably the same prick i was responding to and now you're just trying to save face by pretending you're a girl that doesn't like beefcake.

mm, gimme some of that cryokinesis, bb

>Show me a single video game that features a boss with giant, heaving, jiggle physics, naked tits. I bet you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNB2iL-UCU8

youtube.com/watch?v=0phoOrnDxVw

You're talking about Satan's cock from Dante's Inferno right?

I know this is nitpicking, but any breastplate that actually shows the dimension of the breasts fails as deflective armor. A woman in fullplate should be indistinguishable from a man.

Sexual desire is to use another person as a mere means for pleasure.
Sexual desire inherently objectifies the other person.
The only moral feminist sex involves no sexual desire.

That guy is a good looking guy, I will admit. He's good looking because of his face though. The body is actually something of a turn off for me.

Ottermode is the usual girl's ideal.

Gone Home isn't a game.

>Ottermode
Gayfag detected. Stop LARPING you queen.