In your opinion what's the favourite food of french people?

In your opinion what's the favourite food of french people?

kebab

Nigger dick

Water melon isn't French its Greek.

Baguette

Frogs

Anything with a lot of garlic and butter

Watermelon is one word you fucking dipshit

Semen

HOL UP CRACKA

>bœuf bourguignon
>confit de canard
>camembert
>crème brûlée
>many different kinds of pastry I tried in france that I can't remember the names of

Pizzas probably

This chicken

Probably macarons, because that's the only thing on that plate we associate with France.

>it's another 'faggots telling faggots they're faggots' episode

>Wat zijn krulbroodjes

Brown cock and a black coffee

Brioche

wanna talk about your moorish masters?

>brioche
>Brötchen
It's funny how you realise these things when you start learning a new language

French toast

Sadly the correct answer. Steak frites second.

brioche = Striezel

Wtf? It's Serbian

Pastis
Cointreau

Chocolatine

actually, every year we have "what is your favourite food ?" official rankings
here it is

Can't you have a meal without killing an animal ? I thought only americans were this degenerate

t. vegan tofu-steak eating queer

I'm not vegan. Enjoy smelling rancid though with this excess meat consumption.

enjoy bein a fuckin faggot

>hurr because there's meat in the dish it means there's no vegetables on the side
we're not anglos
our food is much more healthy than yours by far

Pizza

>than yours

I don't eat British food. The best cuisines are from the eastern Mediterranean - Turkish, Greek, Damascene, Lebbo etc.

t. Johnny Ouarzazate

Is this a normal meal in France?

How do you get full with that?

>olive
>eggs
>cheese
>bread
>olive oil
>salami thing
>tomato
>salad
this is supposed to be even remotely original or different than what we have ? this is the exact same shit you'd find anywhere for an average noon meal in the south

no it's not, we do not eat fucking watermelon for breakfast

in the op is exactly the kind of thing they serve you when you go to asia and you ask "continental breakfast"

>Ouarzazate
I've been there. One place in Maroc that's not quite so irritating.

>noon meal

It's breakfast you mong.

well it's still the exact same shit you'd find here

Maybe, French produce is very high quality, much better than here, but you still eat white bread and pastries made from the fat of baby cow tears for breakfast. It's not exactly the greatest thing to wake up to.

but it's you who came up with the need to industrialize dairy products and therefore mistreat cows, not us

we used to raise the cows like this, sometimes we still do, if you go in the countryside you'll see plenty of that
and look at those cows don't they look happy as fuck ? they are left in the nature together, they're looking great
animal abuse on cows is not our fault at all

>animal abuse on cows is not our fault at all
You still fuck the world over though, american style.

i prefer the french Exocet missile that argentinians used to sink your boat

>your boat
I'm a kiwi

La bite

did you visit UK to bow down under the granny you cuck ?

>visit
I live here.

Are you bitter because the UK managed to colonise some countries which are actually decent nowadays ?

Also marlborough sauvignon blanc > bordeaux sauvignon blanc :^)

ecology was first invented in nazi germany

today nationalists are keeping up the heritage since indeed the nation is the only force strong enough to compete with the capital, which is also why we are diabolized so much, and that multinational interests are not in the interest of the french people in the first place
we are the only ones who can pose any credible opposition to capital-backed environmental destruction

not to mention the whole back to nature let's protect our countryside themes which are MUCH more evident on the "far right" than the "far left", just compare varg to your average city-dwelling "ecologist"

meanwhile this is what's on greenpeace website : "don't vote le pen because nationalism is incompatible with ecology"
(??? absolute nonsense)
so i don't feel bad at all for them, fuck greenpeace, they are obviously controlled opposition from the exact same companies that abuse animals or raze forests

>marlborough sauvignon blanc
don't you have a more cucked name ?

Baguette + stuff

You want to care about the environment - stop eating meat. The fact is you cant sustain 70 million meat consumers on natural methods of animal husbandry.

Que veux-tu dire ?

France has enough meat production to fend for itself. If it came to that we could live in alimentary independence.
We planned our shit correctly but eventually the rest of the world decided to make too many kids, well it's their fucking problem not ours. They can all fucking starve honestly.
We got our food fair and square we are keeping it

>well it's their fucking problem not ours

Well it is now since you've imported half of Maroc and the Congo

Je veux dire que tu es cocu jusqu'à la moelle ma grande tapin.

well i hate niggers too but i don't see how that's related at all to food production