/hp/ Harry Potter General

>Almost 2017
>Still no regular /hp/ General
>mfw

Get in here anons, what was your Expecting Petroleum when you took the test?

What house are you in?

>Why is Slytherin the God-Tier House?

harry potter is too smart for the people here

Who /watching 5/ here?

I just didn't want to go through the hassle of registering with the site to take the test

How did people like Harry Potter and the Final Solution?

>implying he didn't fuck hermoine while cuck ron jerked off.

There will never be a general for the dullest franchise etc etc.

4>5>2>1>3>8>5>6>7>8

Kys

>?!

>a ferret
what's the point? I get that the owl can be used for communication. But a ferret? Why bring this shit to Hogwarts? Why to bring a rat there also? Why Malfoy and all of Slytherin guys didn't have cool snakes, hawks, gators and wolves then?

A reddit approved general for reddit material? Sounds about right for one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I think Draco got the worst deal in the end: balding, wife dead, son is a faggot, distant parents, childhood rivals occupy all the top posts in the ministry, in the movies he's a manlet too. Did anything go right for him in the end?

Is it normal if understand how someone would want to kill all Weasleys? Useless ginger faggots. So many of them and none of them achieved anything in the world full of magic where 3 schoolboys could manage to create a powerful artefact like a Marauder's map and learn how to be animages.

>reddit
It's more like tumblr tbqh. they tried this on /lit/ too and rightfully got blown out y the hotpocket.

Why don't you fuck off to /lit/ ?

It always bother me that Harry had so much trouble getting partner on that party in 4,he was famous and in tournament sluts should line up to him

He was an autist with yellow fever

Anyone got a screen cap of that cuckold who got a salmon and hufflepuff

JUSTed Harry can't afford to buy his son an owl on his paper-pusher salary.

a what?