UK Lifeboat Thread

Where are we all fleeing to, bros. And why? Europe is gone.

Canada is out - the houses are more expensive than here and it's SJW as fuck.

India - lol no

Singapore - maybe if you have a STEM degree and can crib a finance job

So this pretty much leaves Oz and NZ.

We can be the next generation of shit posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're FULL (of disappointment)

Shitskin infestation here too

Their women look like this, apparently.

>Shitskin infestation here too

I thought that was just Melbourne. What happened to your points system?

We don't want more Indians/Pakis please don't come here.

>So this pretty much leaves Oz and NZ.

This is what happens in Australia.

Is there any uninhabited area in Australia where the animals don't go out of their way to kill an Englishman? Based on all the memes I'm hearing, the middle and western parts of Australia are pretty devoid of human beans? Is it true?

You can stay at my house, I will look after you in exchange for that brit boipucci.

Not even joking but I read the Wiki page for Alice Springs a few days ago and it's basically a shitehole filled with abos getting drunk and committing property crimes.

I think you basically need to stick to the big cities to avoid crime and have houses that are genuinely snake-proof (but that doesn't do anything about the spiders)

we literally have no large predators besides dingos and rumors of giant black panther sightings
just don't piss off snakes and you'll be fine

who is this cubeoid mongoloid?

Just kill yourselves because you cant fuzzy the muzzies

>send our ancestors to australia for being criminals
>a few 100 years later want to come here because it's paradise

Cool post ahmed

>Australians
>not even recognising probably the world's most famous Australian
>not even recognising the most attractive Australian

Fuckk offl, they're full. Enjoy your Mehmet infected shithole cunt.

No use coming to NZ; expensive house prices, crappy pay, idiots who sit around bitching about foreigners even though the very people who complain are those who refuse to do any jobs they see as 'beneath them' (thus expect tax payers like me to subsidise their lifestyle). Australia is no better unfortunately with them having to deal with an overflow of Lenbo's and Arabs where at least the worse we deal with in NZ are Polynesians and Maori who are more 'happy go lucky' rather than just plain fucking annoying.

Enjoy getting thrown out of the Euros and sucking Serbian dicks.

why did she dye some of her teeth yellow? is this an aussie thing?

But Abdul bin Serbia.

You are of Bosnia and Islam now.

You must be nuclear bombed.

We got 1% muzzies Aus has 2%

We can own AR-15s

Do the math

We also have an abundance of Maori and Polynesian, to be fair.

At least we circumcise, I was shocked and disgusted when the first white kiwi guy I fucked (homo here) was uncut CI-9. Yuck.

Best place to live in NZ?

Also New Zealand has shit tier weather just like the UK and don't forget the earthquakes!

I would actually enjoy this (not the dick sucking part).

Who will bomb me?? Leftist politicians???

>unrelated, what drugs are you guys on right now?

A lot of Poms like Nelson, most sunshine hours and very white

The number 1 country feeding us immigrants is the UK. Home away from home.

I was thinking Alaska

I'm pretty sure it's the same for us hahaha which is a good thing.

Circumcision is genital mutilation and fucking torture to baby boys. If you're against FGM, then so shoulf you be against MGM!

The proper answer is probably to move to somewhere quiet in the US like Montana but it's hard as fuck to get into America without a employer-sponsored visa or marrying one of their landwhales.

Come home white man

If Trump gets in I'm off to the USA, if not it's Australia for me (specifically Perth, my Uncle lives there).

It is hard as fuck to get an E-licence in NZ though from memory when I lived there. Very hard.

So it really becomes like Australia where you CAN get AR-15 and the like, but it is hard to get (primary production, specific sporting etc or any other Cat D reason)

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

Show me your cut dick famalam :)

Stay and fight you fags

>but it's hard as fuck to get into America
Unless you're a Mexican or a Islamic militant.

video is deebly offensive, mods pls delete

Come to USA :)

>it's hard as fuck to get into America
just paint yourself brown and jump the mexican border

they'll give you free welfare and shit

For a number of years I've been experimenting with my quantum portal.

I finally made a breakthrough.
I found another UK. Same time period. Same year.

Only so much different. So many different outcomes.

No revolutionary war...no ww1, no ww2

The British Space Empire

The fight isn't going to start for another ten years or so. I want to make bank before then, not spend my prime years stuck in a fucking flatshar in London spending 75% of my take-home on rent and grumbling about how shit everything is as it slowly falls apart. I'd rather go somewhere else, make money and then maybe think about going back once the EU collapses down the line (as it inevitably will)

I have a fat vagine from giving birth

Come to the rural areas where all the white supremacists are gearing up for a race war.

Does Vagina really get ruined from childbirth?

Avoid Auckland like the plague - Wellington and the south island is all good but Auckland is just an over priced shit hole that I wish would just fucking well spontaneously combust.

The government tries to curb things but these Africans, Indians and Chinks all look the same. When you let one in they lend the as sport to family members brothers and cousins. So you end up letting 10:1 in.
Of course it doesn't work with whites because a majority of immigration officials are white so it's easier to spot a Whitey faking.
We need more foreigners in immigration particularly at first point of contact at desks at airports, not for diversity but security. Problem is they can't be trusted.

Move to small towns in Canada.

Houses are very reasonable in price and they're usually 90-98% white.

My wife if I ever get one won't be allowed to give birth through her vagina if she ever wants to feel my penis. (4 inches erect)

This. I'm only here for uni but I'm going south as soon as it's over. Everything is so goddamn expensive

>ww2
So no Germans to either outright steal technology from or to stimulate you enough to advance your own? That England would be stuck in the 50s.

Just out of curiosity,how do foreign people get jobs in places like Canada or Oz/NZ? Do you just apply like any other job?

Singapore. Maybe one of Chinas or Japan depending on how they seem to be developing/coping with their demographic crises in 5-10 years time.

If Australia and/or New Zealand manage to learn from what's going on in UK and everywhere else and promptly reverse their current trend of similarly self-cucking they'll go to top of list.

Anywhere dangerous animals dont live is either a desert or full of abos

If it were me id take the desert option

You work for shitty charities going door to door or accosting people on the street and all around being annoying cunts that make me less likely to want to donate.

Come to Serbia and learn to remove kebab most efficiently. Then you can go back to the UK and open a kebab removal school for your countrymen so you can liberate your lands

It's like WWZ when everybody flees to Iceland, the mudslime will follow. It needs taken out.

Cunt she's trash

America is the only hope. What's the best way for a Briton to meet/marry and American woman?

4 inches? you cannot be serious? is it really thick at least? cut?

Forget Singapore
They have major problems with mainland chinks
Also The most durka country in all of Asia isn't Indonesia it's actually Malaysia right at Singapore's doorstep

Not only expensive but there isn't a redeeming aspect of the city; Wellington has its cafe and alternative culture, Christchurch has its open public parks and quaint English feel, Dunedin with its Scottish heritage and Auckland is just a giant cess pit of nothingness consisting of large buildings but no heart to the city itself. Now all Auckland consists of are those shitty Texas style glass and steel buildings, numerous noodle shops and shitty electronic outlet stores that have been having closing down sales for the last 30 years. Then add to that the complete refusal to build decent public transport, a population of morons who demand cheaper houses but refuse to accept that a large densely populated city can only be made affordable with dense housing/apartments etc. Oh, and the fact that it is filled with Aucklanders which is the biggest dissuasive argument.

Nah, give it a few months of little to zero sex and it closes back up, after three kids though it'll never be tight again.

No it's thin and I want to kill myself life is not fair.

can you post a pic on /soc/? flaccid + hard please

I would like to see this.

Jesus.

IS THERE FUCKING ANYWHERE LEFT? The moon just isn't practial.

One-way mars mission

Why are Aussie chicks so much cuter than British, is it the sun?

we need more whites

That would be Kylie Minogue

Because you're getting a rose tinted view because the vast majority actually look more like the attached photo.

Is the other you still a fag?

Yes. Mine has never been the same. Some things are easier, like sex (I suffered from what my sister called "princess syndrome", i.e., tensed up everytime something statted to be inserted inside me), but its been a whole year, almost two since having my son and things aren't quite right down there. Gyne says it is though, but it def doesnt feel the same.

This is very saddening.

Find a bitch with a shallow vagina

Come over here and just say "hi", women collectively gush pussy juice whenever anyone with an accent talks.