Huh... damn... I guess I'm #TerminallyHill now

Huh... damn... I guess I'm #TerminallyHill now

>anything hippie and beyond

>That hidden noose under Hillary

>men on a girder are all dirty and wearing work clothes
>women on a girder are all wearing clean dresses, showing they do not work

top kek

>not pictured: all male construction workers

Why is the one on the far right getting set to jump off?
>not even cartoons want to sit next to Hillary

Really makes you think, now I'm with her. I love you Shillary!

JUST

Why are all those women dangerously sitting on a steel beam?

Is this a 9-11 reference to jet fuel or something?

>yfw the women no longer read thanks to "progress" and are now so fucking retarded they can be brainwashed into hysteria with a couple of words.

Construction workers are usually all female and this is a meaningful work of art.

It's a reference to pic related.

I was disappointed when I learned this was just part of a photo-shoot, and the men were supported by cables.

So, the last feminazi in the the OP pic commits suicide?

Seriously? Damn that's super disappointing.

From hat lady down, everyone there would oppose what she considers a woman's place in society.

It all went wrong when they started wearing pants.

That looks like a symbol of wealth inequality and misogynistic patriarchy in the workplace.

What's the message of switching them out with women and putting Hillary on the far right?

Im trying to be not autistic but the original image is just not sending me a message that makes me want to vote for her.

Those men look like they've been through hell, why would women want to he thrust into that terrible situation?

Well duh

Do you think they actually carried those injured gay people away from pulse nightclub right in front of cameras with lighting?

Do you think they raised the flag on Iwo Jima just as a cameraman charged the front lines and took a picture of them?

Do you think the holocaust wasn't exaggerated jewish propaganda?

History is written by manipulative elite in power that shape the narrative and create a matrix called "reality"

Do you think they actually has cameras filming those nuke tests where the houses blew up?

How would the cameras have remained unharmed?

Is the joke that Hillary's going to crash that girder with no survivors?

Someone needs to shop a 747 coming in for the impact

Damn. I am now a #Clintoris

>women
>doing physical labor
Pick one

>little girl would rather take a leap than sit next to Hillary
guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

It's so funny how women are so desperate for validation through association that they'll rally behind anything that's a woman that has any accomplishment. Their actual character or action be damned, she has a vagina and that's all that's need.

Support the female candidate for president because it makes you feel/look good by association. Don't question if this is someone who deserves this support from you, just make it up that they do since you want to give it so bad!

Women runs alone in a race and gets the gold, silver and bronze medals and women everywhere well point to her as a great achievement for all humanity and someone who empowers and inspires them!

>1 post by this user

Too. OP's got his Yous alright.

>wanting the first woman president to be Hillary Clinton

I don't understand this meme.

Why would you not wear pants in this place?

I think it's saying that the struggle for women's rights has been just as dangerous and awe-inspiring. (not true, even considering the suspension cables)

#rlymakesuthink

Beat me to it.

This is all I got out of this image.

But it isn't and they aren't. They literally just have to bitch enough to break men's spirits and then we give them what they want. They never have had to fight a war or anything that required actual work to get their rights. They just had to bitch.

Dangerous and awe-inspiring my ass.

>liberal feminism

Not even once. When are roasties going to do physical labour?

The girl sitting down is way to opressed. She needs to be in hot pants with her tits out. Also green hair, shaved on one side, and tattoos.

Anything else is sexist and oppressive. Whoever drew this is a SHITLORD.

reminder that "#ImWithHer" should make you think "I'm with Stupid" with that retarded arrow

The one on the right is climbing off to fall to her doom.

This is what I have always thought

Hillary doesn't really carry that image. Trump LOOKS like a billionaire tycoon. Obama LOOKS like a new shift in politics and our first Black President. Hillary still looks like a Secretary of State, not the first Female President.

For that I think of Justice Sotomayor

WE NEED A REAL WOMAN FOR THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

I would tip that girder over.

That's what I meant above. They'll "take anything" it seems.