If it's possible to become a walker due to a "bite" (getting bacteria into an open wound) wouldn't Coral become ten...

If it's possible to become a walker due to a "bite" (getting bacteria into an open wound) wouldn't Coral become ten times more susceptible to the virus thanks to the gaping wound in his head?

It doesn't count.

dunno coz its not real m80

surely they would still have to bite him, wound or not

Everyone is infected,they have to die to become a zombie

anyways, why didnt he just shoot more than 2 guys when he raided the sanctuary?

Everyone is already infected with the one component that causes zombification, him having a fucked up eye wouldn't change that especially since it's cleaned up as much as possible, getting bitten is the only way to complete the process.

This isn't Dawn of the Dead where you catch the virus and it turns you into a zombie, in the Walking Dead everyone already has the virus, it spread unknown around the world and dying just gives it a chance to activate.

That makeup is horribly done.

No, but the "super-virus" that kills everyone from getting bit would kill him.

I thought that's what I said

Did this retarded show ever mention how a zombie bite kills you if you are already infected?

This is the same production whose CGI team was borrowed by Breaking Bad for that final scene with Gus. I don't understand it either.

Could someone post a webm of that? It looks terrible as a still, and I don't want to watch the show again to see it in context.

It's not like this show ever actually cared about quality, it's mostly just for teenagers who can say that they watch a popular show.

i dont even know what im looking at. what are those strings of flesh there?

mhm twinkyboi

The bites give you a fever that eventually kills you. It's a second, unrelated, infection from the one that reanimated the dead.

by bacteria, zombies are walking corpses you know

That would be the same as having the rabies virus in you but dying from a rabies bite. As long as you clean it right after the bite, you shouldn't die simply from an infection that your body has in it.

Why don't they take antibiotics?

The show is pure fantasy. It wouldn't take long for zombies to turn to mush, especially in the Georgia heat, and that's if all the wildlife doesn't get to them first.

You make the pea-brained mistake of thinking the thing that brings you back from the dead is a virus instead of a curse.

They would decay after the first summer, or even from the own weight of their body. When's there's a horde, why don't they simply get barbed wire, string it to two cars, and just cut all of their heads off? They're decaying, the wire wouldn't break.

I imagine that is supposed to be the back of the eye socket, but either a still ruins the illusion of depth or they just generally failed.

Not that I actually watch the show.

And the mistake that they would actually make a quality show that makes sense.

i looks like tree roots are growing there. I thought the tree twink was in another show

this

is this from talking dead?

Can we also mention the dumb title
>They're dead and they're walkers- The Walking Dead
>We're The Walking Dead! XD

This, and lets not forget how Rick held this information from everyone like it was a huge thing and when people found out it was somehow heartbreaking for them.

How does it have any impact on them? If someone dies just stick a screwdriver in their head so they rest peacefully. It's no obstacle.

It would be shitty to realize if somebody just dies, you have to kill them again, so you would need to always keep a distance, other than that it's just dumb.

>it's not the bite that turns you into a zombie
>but a bite almost 100% kills you and then you turn into a zombie

Well then, for all intensive purposes, a bite does turn you into a zombie. No need for mental gymnastics.