What's the proper sequence to watch The Star Wars Saga?

What's the proper sequence to watch The Star Wars Saga?

Here you go.

Christmas Special first. Then ANH, Rogue 1, Empire Sttikes Bakc, Revenge of the Sith, Episode I, RoTJ, Tartakovski cartoon, Rebels and then Episode II.

Watch Clone Wars after all that if you like but i wouldn't recommend it, It might get too confusing.

Rogue One
Original Trilogy
Skip everything else.

There you go, I've spared you 10 hours of horrible merchandising, terrible plot and story writing, and boring uninteresting characters.

this

Rebels
R1
OT
TPM
AOTC
Clone Wars
ROTS
TFA

Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
Rogue One

Episode One is dumb and mostly irrelevant to the overall plot. JJ Wars doesn't do anything new or interesting and really only serves as an introduction to the characters in the new trilogy.

A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi on first viewing!!! This is MOST IMPORTANT! If you watch anything else before these 3, you will RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!

Then if you like it, go like this:

1 - 2 - Clone Wars - The Clone Wars - 3 - Rebels - Rogue One - Droids - 4 - Holiday Special - 5 - 6 - Ewoks - Caravan of Courage - Battle for Endor - The Force Awakens

In order of greatness obviously

3>5>4>R1>6>1>2>7

in order of release

Release order. And start with Despecialized.

You can argue the merits of prequels and sequels but they're all made with the assumption that you've seen the original trilogy for context. They're definitely not meant to be seen in chronological order.

4-5-6
1-2-3

Everything else can be watched in any order once youve seen all main movies.

For 4 5 6, get the DESPECIALIZED EDITION! If the torrent does not specifically say DESPECIALIZED EDITION, it's a blu-ray rip of the special editions which completely destroy the movies.

4-Christmas Special -5-6 all of them Despecialized or better watch theatrical cuts

1-2-3 all of them trimmed down of nasty comedy

ignore 7 and R1 they feel fanmade

This the only correct answer.
Alhough, after getting around to the prequels,
watching I, II, the clone wars, then III for the full experience. Then all the disney crap.

De-specialized 4,5, and 6. That's it. Ignore the rest.

Just watch VII

>rogue one at 1.5x speed
>Star Wars New Hope (grindhouse fan edit)
>Star Wars Empire Strikes Back (despecialized)
>auralnauts Star Wars Prequels ReDubs: 1 and 2
>geddy's Clone Wars (all the episodes)
>CGI clone wars cartoon (just the odd numbered episodes)
>Theaterical Release of Star Wars Revenge of the sith
>Christmas Special (only watch VHS release)
>Star Wars Return of the Jedi (with sound off while Listening to the Flaming Lips Star Wars album)
>read thrawn trilogy
>Star Wars episode 7 Force Awakens (just the trailer)

This is the only way to view Star Wars in the way it was meant to be seen

honestly you shouldn't watch it at all because its shitty

but if you insist, watch the newest ones because at least they look somewhat pretty

The trully patrician order.

R1 - 4 - 5 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 6

None of it matters. They beat the empire. Then the empire comes back like nothing happened with a bigger death star, a bigger emporer, a more ferocious Vader, a younger Tarkin, a carbon copy of the rebellion. etc. Luke and Han become cucks. Leia's a generic stand-in for an OT "character" that's just a background prop.

why not 6-5-4-4-5-6-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-R1-4-5-6-Repeat?It 's the only way to fully appreciate the saga

Go by release, always go by release

OT ---> TCW (cartoon, newer one) ---> ROTS.

Now that Bail Organa is in R1 you have to watch them in order.

1-3 R1 4-7

Machete Order :)

watch Mel Brook's Spaceballs

then take a nap, yer done.

Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi

No confusion.
No shit.
No fuckery.

I started watching TCW per the attached graphic, and while I really like the world-building aspects and general plot points, it's just too fucking campy.

4, 5, 2, tartakovsky, 3, 6, 7

This

Skip 1 and 2. Dawn of The Empire (Ep3 fan edit)>R1>Star Wars (Harmy's despecialized)>5 (Grindhouse)>6 (Harmy's despecialized)

Latter three seasons are quite interesting, try to stick with it. Where are you so far?

T > I > M > E > T > O > G > R > O > W > U > P

ANH>ESB>ROTJ>stop

Everything else is fucking garbage.

fff

This. Watch AotC and RotS as a sort of flashback to SW and ESB after big reveal, and R1 as a bonus.

Does anyone know a way of watching R1 without all the bs? (Probably just the character intros and the attack on Scarif, idk)

>Some heavy edit of prequels
>R1
>OT

I didn't hate TFA but it's not worth watching until VIII, maybe until IX. Introduces likable characters, looks pretty, but weak story that doesn't stand on it's own.

Wait until hd copy is available and edit yourself. That's what I'm gonna do, anyway.

I know this is a troll thread, but some legitimately aren't.

I never understood stuff like this. You always watch it in order of release. Like, how is that a difficult concept?

4-5-6-1-2-3-R1-4-5-6-7

Release dates.

>There you go, I've spared you 10 hours of horrible merchandising, terrible plot and story writing, and boring uninteresting characters.

but you included Rogue One?