NAVY SEAL VET TRUMP SUPPORTER BTFO CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR VET BERNIE SUPPORTER

This video perfectly showcases the differing ideologies between the two sides. The whole thing is worth watching but fast forward to 5:24 to watch the Navy SEAL destroy the cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjFbWWCEZXk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/perry_ob
youtube.com/watch?v=lWozdT93-1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is "btfo" it's just people with different viewpoints discussing.

The guy with the Veteran hat sounds like he is completely ignorant. He blew himself out if anything. The SEAL guy was very polite and didn't dodge the hard questions. Hopefully that guy can do more interviews and spread his message, need more great people like him out there.

The Bernie supporter spent the entire interview levying personal attacks at the SEAL and Trump supporters in general and Higbie ignored them while addressing the questions and making his points. Then when Higbie made a perfectly valid point, that the Bernie supporter does not represent the views of the veteran community, who overwhelming favor Trump, he lost his shit and started shrieking about being personally attacked.

ALPHA

With the media, it's the takeaway of the general public, not whoever logically had the better argument.

What are you talking about?

The guy with the baseball hat absolutely destroyed the other guy.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

>BIGOT!
>RACIST!
>ISLAMAPHOBIC!
>REEEE UR MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS REEEEEEE

no he didnt

The takeaway from people sound in mind are those that will admit something is deplorable, but recognize when it still needs to be done.

Pretty sure this is his dad

Yes he did.

>tries to ad hominem him as conscientious objector
>tells him because of the reason for the Iraq war
>asks the navy seal if he agrees with the war
>gives a half-hearted bullshit answer

He won.

nope

Actually a pretty good host, Finnish TV-hosts would've gone right after the guy like YOU CANT SAY THAT

it would happen if he wasn't a navy seal, in America most people treat veterans as heroes as apparent at the beginning where he immediately thanks them

Both are wrong, but in different ways. The SEAL represents the Chris Kyle Christian Zionist position, while the guy with the hat represents the fucboi liberalism.

One is useful as a soldier, but really should have no impact on policy. The other is completely useless.

Why are there so many faggy males nowadays? How does someone develop that voice? It's not fucking natural.

Only those with war time service should get any admiration desu. The military does nothing of value during peace time.

I disagree, I think the SEAL demonstrates the extact mindset that a wartime leader should posses.

this. Guys really did call him out

He said he agreed but would have done it differently, how is that half heart ?

America is always at war friend

The guy with the massive under bite? That changes how you sound. Voice actors do it all the time.

Jesus, I can't believe that cuck was belittling the other man for wanting to put America and Americans first.

"Wow, you want to put America first? You fucking facist I'm so glad you don't represent others"

Go fuck off and die you traitor.

Former SEAL here
Actually Carl, he seemed like a nice dude

whats up with your ellections bro? did you manage to persuade your women to close borders sot Achmeds comming into your country?

Why does every liberal ever say "WOW I CAN'T EVEN....JUST WOW" when their opinions get questioned?

Virtue signaling

"But my opinion is morally superior! By disagreeing you are saying you are immoral! I can't believe you are willingly immoral like that!'

here's his twitter

twitter.com/perry_ob

Because they believe they come from the moral high ground, therefore they get to act offended if you say anything they disagree with.
Anyone else's blood boil at how often that cuck kept interrupting him
>wow
>WOW
>WOW AMERICA FIRST? FACIST! FACIST BIGOT!!! REEEEEE

That O'Brien idiot, are you sure he's even American?

He sounded very European to me...

they are very annoying, they dont even consider other positions besides their own.

Wow even his entire twitter screams cuck. He's even got the look down to a t.

>would have done it differently

There. Understand now?

You better behave Slav(e), because I will be your overlord again.

>t. not an argument

why is bacon so butthurt

Wow I absolutely hate that cuck bitch. Just look at the difference in posture between the two.

WHY ARE THERE CONCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR VETERANS?

>two people I don't care about
>talking about their opinions I don't care about
No thanks

Estrogen in the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWozdT93-1U

>still replies to the thread
How's your autism?

>former SEAL

>>/stolenvalor/

Vet here the "Islamic" troops we worked along side of on our deployment were useless fucks who would nap on patrols, literally jerk each other off and rape our male prisoners. The only one's who were worth a damn worked for Afghan version of the CIA and even they only operated on our level.

>twitter.com/perry_ob

WHAT A WORTHLESS GODAMNED KEK.

Holy shit and he dropped out of the military and abandoned his brothers in arms because he "didn't agree with it". I guaruntee you there is no war that little faggot would "agree" with. He pussied out because he is a liberal beta cuck just like Berghdal. Bet that little fucker collects disability benefits from PTSD and other bullshit. Definition of a gibmedat. THAT is your typical bernie supporter and hillary supporting male.

>You better behave Slav(e), because I will be your overlord again.
those times have passed and they will never come back, no matter how hard you wish it.

your country is basically slave to balkan immigrants right now cunt. and you'll get more of them, since your women obviously prefer them and vote liberal

>Enlist in the military
>Jump ship when you're about to actually get deployed to war
>Don't even fight at all
>Wear a veteran hat
Fucking why? It's ok to object to the Iraq war, but don't try to cash in on the vet cred when you never fucking fought at all.

Just fuck off

Oh and every single one of his pictures and tv appearances he wears that "veteran" hat. WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT. HE IS NO FUCKING VETERAN. traitorous piece of shit and tax fund thief.

Because seeing your best friends get killed, maimed, and have their family life ruined in order to serve globalist interests is a real eye opener that has you questioning everything. Nobody is more paranoid than a military veteran. I thought about being a conscientious objector, but the bottom line is I'd put a bullet in anybody that was a danger to my lads no questions asked. I did it all for the lads, I have no regrets the banter and paycheque made it worthwhile.

Agreed. They shouldn't be called veterans but rather turn-coats. Then he has the audacity to defend Islam (which is apparently a race now according to him) which is openly anti-American and full of people who are in the IQ range of 75-90.

Also, here's what I don't get:
>ISIS: Fuck America and we will kill more westerners. Btw those refugees are terrorist cells we will activate on command.
>Al Jazeera writes articles like "Trump's Immigration Plan Is a Recipe for Civil War" and "Donald Trump is the Bigoted Elephant in the Room."
>Simply translate any Arabic Jewbook post to see how much they hate us. No, having one Muslim "friend" you know at uni does not reflect the Muslim population as a whole.

I just don't get it. It's all on the table and people just turn a blind eye to it.

Anyone ever talk facts, rationality, scientific and statistical studies with a leftist? Their eyes almost seem to glaze over... as if they are staring through you. Then they immediately switch into, "You're a racist, bigot, etc." mode totally ignoring anything you might have just said.

It's incredible.

Mild like my grandmas salsa

We had a faggot like him who would walk on designated paths instead of cutting through poppy fields while on patrol even though those were the spots most likely to have IEDs and he would break formation. Navy Seal is right, you want to win a war you have to do ugly shit and there's no room in the military for fags who don't have the balls for that.

How the fuck can you be a veteran contentious objector? Is that what they call deserters these days?

Liberals consider it heroic to defect. Hillary will probably create a medal akin to the medal of honor to give to these worthless coward fucking faggots.

I don't understand how you can join the military and still be a conscientious objector? What the fuck is the point of that? I thought conscientious objection was a way to dodge the draft.

And why would a conscientious objector speak on behalf of veterans? Nothing about that guy makes any sense.

I mean you have to understand the person to know who you are dealing with. It had to do with him masking the truth. He wasn't a veteran, he is using that title after he pussied out. He can't claim to be a veteran without doing the time.

To be fair he did serve but he got out after his first deployment. However, his first deployment was to Afghanistan fighting the Taliban and al-Qaeda, a war which was completely justified. These were the people who attacked us on 9/11, and he objected to the war there. Fucking pathetic.

>"VETERAN" hat
>ran away the moment there was a war
Now that's what I call cowardice.

No I'm serious

Holy shit the guy in the hat is a faggot traitor whose clearly bought and paid for by the Clinton foundation. Remember his face for the day of the rope.

>Starts getting btfo by hard cold facts
>"You googled me!"
Someone end this life.

lolz hat guy pulled out every buzzword in the playbook

Now that Bernie has given up, it's time to get behind a canidate that truly represents us and can stand up to the 1%

Forgot the thread

That really upset me.

The hat guy started out incredibly hostile and aggressive while the seal was polite and composed, open to to discussion.

Felt like the hat guy got a lot more defense from the moderator as well

No he didn't. O'Brien said he represented "most of the troops", which is bullshit. Higbie pointed out that O'Brien was a conscientious objector because that shows that O'Brien objects to the cause, the same cause that I and many others enlisted for. That alone shows his ideologies are not the same as most Veterans, and that he doesn't have the same perspective.

Why does this faggot always wear that faggot ass vet hat? The fucking pole smoker did a tour as a REMF hanging out with the dancing boys.

DOTR when?

>These were the people who attacked us on 9/11

Gooooooooood

to pretend he was a combat veteran and not some some paper pushing dweeb

I've been following Carl Higbie for a while. He's a good guy.

Trump Vet:
well dressed
well spoken
uses facts
multiple tours of afganistan - not a pussy
good looking and alpha

Cuck Vet:
Casually dressed
poorly spoken
everything he disagrees with is racist
quit after 1 tour - pussy
feminine weak look

Have you read his book? I'm thinking about ordering it now.

This.

When is the US government going to publicly accept that they created ISIS and the hate of radical muslims to the US with all the unnecesary "nation building" on the middle east.

>I want America First
>well someone else said that in the past and he was bad so if you want to put our nation before others, you must be bad too!

>I'VE WORKED ALONGSIDE MUSLIM AMERICANS WHO SERVED PROUDLY IN UNIFORM
>I'VE SPOKEN WITH INTERPRETERS
>THEY'RE ALL NICE GUYS, WHY ARE YOU RACIST? I CAN'T. BAKA

Of course Westernized Muslims are not evil.

Someone should tell this butt pipe the localized ones live in a non-secular culture that is incompatible with the West.

99% chance its because he's prematurely balding

spot on my man

The Navy Seal should have just mentioned that the majority of the US military according to polling in US times supports Trump compared to other candidates.

Also from my time, I would say about half of the military is split on Trump, but most people severely dislike Hilary, basically the only support I have seen was Trump, Sanders, Cruz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

it was basically an anti war group, I don't know why these 'tards keep citing facism just because one guy that was a member might have liked hitler.

That retard should know all those interpreters were at hightened risk because of islamic culture labelling them as apostates and traitors to god.

makes sense since hitler was antiwar :^)

He wants anyone watching to instantly know he's a vet, because with his faggoty faux intellectual act he's doing nobody would guess he was a vet.

The guy in the hat signifies everything I hate
He's smug, he's self-righteous, he believes it's impossible for him to be wrong
Just gag me with a fucking spoon

Fuck that Army faggot.

>going to go shine shoes and run around and get free college, whoop whoop!
>the fuck you mean I have to deploy?
>the fuck you mean I have to fight?
>fuck this place, fuck these guys
>fuck 4 more years of this shit
>guise im a conscientious objector!

O'Brien is a faggot.

Exactly. I'm not saying we all support Trump, I certainly didn't in the beginning. Everyone I knew from back then that I've spoken too is vehemently anti Hillary, but those are just the dudes I know.

Thats so asinine, maybe if he were drafted he'd have a point but he volunteered and he knew he was supposed to be on board for whatever he was called to do. Conscientious objector? He could have been one by not signing up.

>>I'VE SPOKEN WITH INTERPRETERS
>>THEY'RE ALL NICE GUYS, WHY ARE YOU RACIST? I CAN'T. BAKA
>tfw when one of the other team's terps was helping the talibs
>tfw he just got disappeared

But yeah, for the most part: is true. Those that immigrated to American decades ago fucking hate what their former country and countrymen have become, at least for the Afghan's I knew.

No one that volunteered then after one tour decides to become a conscientious objector is a veteran that speaks for me. What a punk

This. ANA (Afghan National Army) were the most inept and apathetic group of cucks I've ever had the displeasure of patrolling with.

>Conscientious objector? He could have been one by not signing up.

This. I could get him calling himself that if there was a draft, as you said. But what the fuck was he thinking? He seriously thinks he took a higher road.

Same with an iranian guy I knew.

Hell I'm Cuban, and with how rotten it is now, sadly, there's more ppl there now that I wouldn't want here, than would. Its not a racial thing its common sense. Mexico is doing what Castro did in the 80's shipping his prison inmates (same political enemies but many outright scum) to the US. Just Mexico is doing it long term and by inaction.

He didn't BTFO the cuck at all.

You can almost audibly hear him orgasm every time he deploys a buzzword "you'd support a FASCIST slogan" "your candidate is a RECKLESS BIGOT" the guy has no defence against these buzzwords. Call them for what they are, proggie buzzwords and you will neuter the cuck.

/Thread

and the whole "well personal attacks blah blah" well, its not ad hominem if the personal history is directly related to the argument, and his is "I'm an honorable vet listen to me".. No he isn't.

nobody apparently told him how JFK had a hardon for hitler before the war. lindon Johnson's trip was approved by the state department because he gave intel to them

He took the first road off the battlefield he could and abandoned his fellow amazing muslim interpreters on the field.

Alpha Navy Seal vs. Cucked Cracker

He stutters like a scared hoe

By their standard, racist while maybe not exactly first used by Trotsky (if I recall correctly), it was popularized by him.

>I just don't get it. It's all on the table and people just turn a blind eye to it.

Those people who consider themselves Progressive actually think they can make Muslims ignore the bellicose commands of their dead 7th Century Warlord.

he's a closeted homosexual, I know men he's blown/had sex with.